Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Website Guru Around Akowonjo With Ability To Teach Wanted - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Guru Around Akowonjo With Ability To Teach Wanted (482 Views)

When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance / Website Guru Developer Needed Urgently / Just Host Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Guru Around Akowonjo With Ability To Teach Wanted by Obaseun(m): 9:29am On Apr 02, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
If you are residing around Akowonjo,
If you are a Guru with impressive proofs in various website applications,
If you can impact this knowlege convincingly then you are my person.
Let's start talking.
I am awaiting qualified persons' responces.
Thanks.
Re: Website Guru Around Akowonjo With Ability To Teach Wanted by lekywhite(m): 10:50am On Apr 02, 2013
Sir, be specific... are you looking for a web designer or web trainer? (i sensed the two here and bit confused)
Do you want us to discuss here or you will drop your contact at least email address!
Re: Website Guru Around Akowonjo With Ability To Teach Wanted by switchmax8: 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2013
contact me i am around egbeda igtechnologyng@gmail.com tell me in details what you want to learn
Re: Website Guru Around Akowonjo With Ability To Teach Wanted by talk2hb1(m): 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2013
switchmax8: contact me i am around egbeda igtechnologyng@gmail.com tell me in details what you want to learn
Count me in!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Website Guru Around Akowonjo With Ability To Teach Wanted by utimatedes(m): 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2013
My office is at Iyana Ipaja and you can contact me on 07031542324
Re: Website Guru Around Akowonjo With Ability To Teach Wanted by Obaseun(m): 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2013
@lekywhite;(obaseundavid@gmail.com)
Thanks to you all for rapid responses.

(1) (Reply)

modified post no longer workingmodified post no longer working / Is It New ?? / Discover How To Create Your Very Own Hot Selling Information Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.