Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance (35657 Views)

How To Run A Blog Easily Without Having A Computer / It’s Experts’ Time: .GURU And .NINJA Now Open For Registration / Webmasters Please I Need Your Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by chemystery: 8:31am On Mar 22, 2016
Lol

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by benedictnsi(m): 8:33am On Mar 22, 2016
Lol....... Hp turned "tohus-bohus", topsy-turvy and upside down grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by leewin(m): 8:33am On Mar 22, 2016
this is jus too funny I suspect those guys dt knows how to mk another model

7 Likes

Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by highpriest4: 8:37am On Mar 22, 2016
When your girlfriend is dull

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by Bluezy13(m): 8:37am On Mar 22, 2016
Hehehe...

leewin:
this is jus too funny I suspect those guys dt knows how to mk another model
I suspect your English teacher

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by poksmahn(m): 8:38am On Mar 22, 2016
leewin:
this is jus too funny
I suspect those guys dt knows how to mk another model
undecided
leewin:
this is jus too funny
keep suspecting

4 Likes

Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by thereturnoflucy(m): 8:38am On Mar 22, 2016
embarassed can shebe that dull....well I know girls wey dull like dat....

Oh yeah....you are shocked....
Don't be bro I once resided in Ibadan....I hope you know what that means.

Checkout this fast growing poem and stories blog
http://kikiotolu..com
Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by tpiar: 8:39am On Mar 22, 2016
Another ghoulish thread.
Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by MrcuteOscar: 8:41am On Mar 22, 2016
Creative Nigerians.. So funny

3 Likes

Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by tpiar: 8:44am On Mar 22, 2016
You assume its Nigerian because?

1 Like

Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by NiRfreak(m): 8:49am On Mar 22, 2016
I guess the OP is as dull as the girl.......you shold know the gal inverted 'hp'.......and your topic does not match the joke.....dnt vex anyway

8 Likes

Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by temitemi1(m): 8:55am On Mar 22, 2016
Lol...

2 Likes

Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by BetterHalf: 9:01am On Mar 22, 2016
when your girlfriend is dumb

5 Likes

Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by Dsrooftiles: 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by centyboy: 1:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
Vanity upon vanity... cry
Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by timidapsin(m): 1:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
Saw it on Facebook
Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by ShitHead(m): 1:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
#Girls. When God gives you Beauty without Brains, private parts suffer the most...you can fix her first before the computer. Just fvck her back to senses.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by holluwai(m): 1:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
Huhuhuhuhu silly
Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
Lol. dy grin What planet is she from?
Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by letsbet(m): 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
damn

1 Like

Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by Ezedon(m): 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
grin cant stop laffing, this is common in Edo

1 Like

Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by mightyhazel: 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
Funny,...but d caption no really match am

4 Likes

Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by Snoolv360(m): 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
At least you make me open my teeth today! dy koor yd ni...

1 Like

Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by chukwukadibia10: 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
Chai!

hahaha Hahahahahah
Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by rhymestech: 1:30pm On Mar 22, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by youngwarlocks: 1:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
OKAY
Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by Ada9103(f): 1:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
Lolssds
Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by Snoolv360(m): 1:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
That's hp, made in Nigeria.
Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by rawtouch: 1:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
She should be caned on the bed

1 Like

Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by Temmytea70(m): 1:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
Pls recaption..... . "when your gf Is dull"

2 Likes

Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by shamecurls(m): 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
leewin:
this is jus too funny

Middle-East
Re: When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
leewin:
this is jus too funny
you are infact dumber than the girl. Its an 'hp logo' turned upside down.

Now go check again

8 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Meaning Of CAPTCHA & 6 Types Of CAPTCHA / Meet The Nigerian Lady Zuckerberg Mentioned In Live Chat After Visit (PICTURED) / Weird World Of A Webmaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.