Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:49 AM

MASSOB Will Soon Declare War On North - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Will Soon Declare War On North (15835 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG / Buhari Names TY Danjuma, Dangote In Committee On North-East Rehabilitation / Tribunal May Soon Declare The Election Won By David Mark As Null And Void (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Will Soon Declare War On North by MeAboki(m): 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2013
I laugh in Aboki accent, hi hi hi hi hi, so the man attended a wedding ceremony, drank too much schnapps and yet again opened his big fat mouth to embarrass Igbo ppl as always..
How can Igbos be taken seriously when the best they produce are clownish leaders like this.

Mere empty words, playing to the gallery of foolish followers living in false hope; while living off the profits of their naivety.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Will Soon Declare War On North by 735i(m): 11:37pm On Apr 03, 2013
Too many blind people are abound on this thread...;people who can't see beyond their noses...: Nigeria as a country is sitting on a keg of gun powder and when it ignites:...it won't be a matter of who is from where..
Nigeria is fighting a religious war...not an ethnic battle...OIC have their radar on Nigeria and sincerely; at this point; only GOD can save Nigeria!!!
You had better all start praying ;SS, SE and even Christian North...
Re: MASSOB Will Soon Declare War On North by GalaxyNoteII: 11:43pm On Apr 03, 2013
I support them.

If book haram can declare war on Nigeria, why not the second half of the coin.

Failure before initiation.
Re: MASSOB Will Soon Declare War On North by 1oracle(m): 11:44pm On Apr 03, 2013
Freewilly: How I wise these MASSOB people will start acting instead of so much talking. Everyday they declare war and still nothing happens.
My thinking exactly
Re: MASSOB Will Soon Declare War On North by GalaxyNoteII: 11:45pm On Apr 03, 2013
It's about time for these toothless lionesses to show some muscles.
Re: MASSOB Will Soon Declare War On North by ocelot2006(m): 11:46pm On Apr 03, 2013
iichidodo: AND WHO ARE YOU TO DECIDE FOR THE S.S?!

And who are you to decide for the SS? BTW, who made you the spokesperson for the SE?

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Will Soon Declare War On North by ocelot2006(m): 11:56pm On Apr 03, 2013
iichidodo: LEAVE US?! AND WHO THE HELL IS US? CAN U SPEAK FOR THE ANANG MAN WHOSE DAUGHTER IS MARRIED TO AN IGBOMAN OR TO THE OKRIKA MAN WHOSE MATERNAL HOME IS IN THE HINTERLAND OF THE IGBO,WHAT ABOUT THE EFIK,IBIBIOS E.T.C WHO FEEL MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE INTERACTING WITH THE IGBO MAN THAN THE HAUSA OR YORIBA MAN? IF U WANT TO SPEAK FOR URESELF AND TRIBE THEN ITS ALL GOOD BUT U CANNOT SPEAK FOR THE DIVERSE ETHNIC GROUPS IN THE S.S.CHIKENA,YOOWA.

I'm an annang man (though not married to any igbo lady), and I'm telling that WE DONT WANT OH!! Please count us out, and speak for yourself. It's not hard na grin
Re: MASSOB Will Soon Declare War On North by oturugo(m): 12:37am On Apr 04, 2013
UncleJJ: Chei , Ibo land . You guys never cease to amaze, your fellow country men.

I take God beg, make them give una bakassi but we go build big fence like berlin wall, b4 u enta Nigeria our immigration go stamp your head like obama care . grin " Hunger go worry una.... ha ha !

MASSOB cant do shit, attacking the North is a same as attacking the federal republic of Nigeria , all offenders must be punished.

Again, the SE has nothing to do with the SS. I beg, we just got our Niger-Delta ministry and we a finally choping in the government - we are very comfortable with being Nigerian's.

You guys should not decieve yourself, by aligning with Isreal as descendants and America as same, you think this will make this countries force the almighty Nigeria to surrender to your cheap politics.

The Ibo people have never had central rule , so how do you intend to rule the Bakassi - you know how brutal you are to each other.

If the SS join una now, u fit talk sey the EDO people are descendants of one british monkey who's grandfather slept with an ibo virgin to produce the bini's grin

Go an continue selling spare parts, building factories and importing goods - that is your gift. Perfect it and become the economy then you can easily push for a ibo vice president grin

The east knows nothing about politics, even the Niger-delta have proven to be worthy students of their northern counterparts.

PS. Asari dokubo is muslim, hence he is a boko haram by SE defination. So i dont think the SE and the SS can run things on this level.

[size=18pt]ASHEWO-PEOPLE[/size]
Fool, stop running your stinking mouth. Igbo people have never said they are going to war with any one. If there is any region that will go to war, it is the region where the president comes from. Get a life.
Re: MASSOB Will Soon Declare War On North by Dede1(m): 12:51am On Apr 04, 2013
Freewilly: How I wise these MASSOB people will start acting instead of so much talking. Everyday they declare war and still nothing happens.

MASSOB is a joke of the century. It does not have a single cartridge in its possession talk less a gun. Wars are not fought by the words of the mouth. The northerners especially the Boko Haram, in cohort with their people in power, have taken the advantage of the porous schemes of Nigerian border in northern region to smuggle weapons for any eventuality.

All MASSOB has done so far is talk of empty war. In fact, MASSOB is a disgrace. It is fine with me if they can achieve Biafra. However, I am staunchly in support of the Republic of Igbo land.
Re: MASSOB Will Soon Declare War On North by Gudme: 1:03am On Apr 04, 2013
Malc 619 you are a coward my guy and you will di+e like a coward,na so u dey fear war,Empires were forged by wars and freedom is the result of war
Re: MASSOB Will Soon Declare War On North by UncleJJ(m): 1:24am On Apr 04, 2013
oturugo:
Fool, stop running your stinking mouth. Igbo people have never said they are going to war with any one. If there is any region that will go to war, it is the region where the president comes from. Get a life.

The Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, has threatened to declare full scale war against the North over the killings of Ndigbo by Boko Haram members. MASSOB leader, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, who issued the threat, said the killings had continued to assume more dangerous dimension daily with Ndigbo receiving the highest casualty.

Uwazuruike warned that MASSOB would soon engage the North in a bloody war to avenge the killings of innocent Ndigbo, doing their legitimate businesses in the troubled zone.

grin
Re: MASSOB Will Soon Declare War On North by OneNaira6: 2:02am On Apr 04, 2013
What irritate me about the group shouting SS, SS are for godsake, stop shouting SS. Just like una are telling SE to stop speaking for SS, YOU PEOPLE NEED TO STOP SPEAKING FOR SS. Your ethnicity is in SS does not mean you have the right to speak for every ethnicity in SS. I am motherf2king SS from the damn Asaba and I can't speak for your state, your region in SS or your ethnicity, the same way you can not speak for my state, my region or my ethnicity. My bestfriend is an Ibibio man. Just cause I interact with this man does not give me the right to speak for his people. I can address what he says for his people but using his words for the Ibibios, don't mean I can speak for Efik people, etc. Only on NL, do I see people supposedly claiming SS speaking for the entire region. First time in my God damn life and I grew up in SS. 95% of the time, majority of this people are usually wannabe SS on this forum. STFU and speak for your ethnicity shikena.

Like Uncle JJ and the other dude, malc66, una supposed ethnicity is IDK but you people claim Edo state individuals. Speak for Edo state.
Ocelot you claim annang, speak for Annang
I would speak for Anioma.
Just like billoyanire would speak for urhobo
Pleep would speak for annang
Ejine would speak for Anioma
etc, etc
STFU and claim your ethnicity, stop claiming an entire region with multiple ethnicities that might or might not share your opinion.
Re: MASSOB Will Soon Declare War On North by OneNaira6: 2:05am On Apr 04, 2013

I have to agree with this. Both Massob and OPC get on my nerves because all they know how to do is just talk. They really need to just sit down, stop making threats all over the media and let the army do there work. We are all tired of hearing people thumping their chest without proving their is a reason they should be feared.

Massob shut the f2k up. You and I know you people aren't going to do anything so STFU.
Re: MASSOB Will Soon Declare War On North by malc619(m): 2:12am On Apr 04, 2013
Gud.me:
Malc 619 you are a coward my guy and you will di+e like a coward,na so u dey fear war,Empires were forged by wars and freedom is the result of war
And "BRAVE" Ojukwu got freedom after his senseless war...abi?? Didn't he run to Ivory Coast dressed in his wife Wrapper and Blouse after applying glossy lipstick and eye shadow...??

cheesy cheesy

Even great Nations tread with caution and exhaust all avenues for resolving an issue before resorting to war.

Only a fool doesn't fear war. In a war there's no winner only LOSERS(big and small ones).

Ask your elders what their experience was like after their first senseless and Ego-induced war/sucide mission.

Biafran kids had no food and had to resort to eating rats, lizards, frogs, cockroaches, leaves etc. Millions died of starvation.. Go ask your elders.

While this was happening, Ojukwu, Achebe and the other Biafra elites were enjoying a life of luxurious opulence with their families... Ask your elders how many of Ojukwu's or Achebe's children died of starvation??

We say NO TO WAR!! We will not join you in your ill-advised war...PERIOD!!

If your people are being killed in the North, tell them to relocate back to the East or is‎​ that too hard to do..??
Re: MASSOB Will Soon Declare War On North by malc619(m): 2:20am On Apr 04, 2013
One_Naira: What irritate me about the group shouting SS, SS are for godsake, stop shouting SS. Just like una are telling SE to stop speaking for SS, YOU PEOPLE NEED TO STOP SPEAKING FOR SS. Your ethnicity is in SS does not mean you have the right to speak for every ethnicity in SS. I am motherf2king SS from the damn Asaba and I can't speak for your state, your region in SS or your ethnicity, the same way you can not speak for my state, my region or my ethnicity. My bestfriend is an Ibibio man. Just cause I interact with this man does not give me the right to speak for his people. I can address what he says for his people but using his words for the Ibibios, don't mean I can speak for Efik people, etc. Only on NL, do I see people supposedly claiming SS speaking for the entire region. First time in my God damn life and I grew up in SS. 95% of the time, majority of this people are usually wannabe SS on this forum. STFU and speak for your ethnicity shikena.

Like Uncle JJ and the other dude, malc66, una supposed ethnicity is IDK but you people claim Edo state individuals. Speak for Edo state.
Ocelot you claim annang, speak for Annang
I would speak for Anioma.
Just like billoyanire would speak for urhobo
Pleep would speak for annang
Ejine would speak for Anioma
etc, etc
STFU and claim your ethnicity, stop claiming an entire region with multiple ethnicities that might or might not share your opinion.

FYI I'm a Deltan, ok??

Do you remember the atrocities committed by your Ibo soldiers in the then Mid-West region??

You IBOs are supremacists and any Non-Ibo tribe that joins you will end up being a slave to IBOs for the rest of their days.

Ojukwu's letter to Victor Banjo clearly shows the mindset of a typical Ibo man. We're better of being Nigerians. You can take the Ibos in Delta state alond with you to your Biafran enclave, but that's as far as it should go...ok??

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Will Soon Declare War On North by malc619(m): 2:32am On Apr 04, 2013
UncleJJ:

grin

My brother... I tire for this people ooo!!

Did MASSOB consult the Ijaws, Itsekiris, Urhobos, Binis, Isokos, Ibibios etc before threatening to go to war?? NO..

Yet their sympathisers want all SS people to join them... What for??

Greed for OIL is‎​ the behind their new-found love for others.

Anyone who joins the IBO in an ill-fated war will forever regret such a decision.

We all know how they see other Non-Ibos. They have no iota of regard for other tribes. They even look down on members of their tribes from some places. Bunch of supremacists and egomaniacs!!!
Re: MASSOB Will Soon Declare War On North by OneNaira6: 2:58am On Apr 04, 2013
malc619:

FYI I'm a Deltan, ok??

Do you remember the atrocities committed by your Ibo soldiers in the then Mid-West region??

You IBOs are supremacists and any Non-Ibo tribe that joins you will end up being a slave to IBOs for the rest of their days.

Ojukwu's letter to Victor Banjo clearly shows the mindset of a typical Ibo man. We're better of being Nigerians. You can take the Ibos in Delta state alond with you to your Biafran enclave, but that's as far as it should go...ok??

Thanks

you are deltan? This is why I continue to say the people claiming SS on this forum and speaking for the entire region are usually a wannabe SS

Dude you remember this your posts?

Edi-Fo0l is a known GEJ azz-licker who is frustrated that his oga's party is presenting a thief who stole and was disgraced from d army.
Oshiomole will beat anyone d killer party presents because he has PERFORMED. Edo people are wiser, the killer-party and D RED-EYED GOD-FATHER will never have another opportunity of "misruling" d good pple of Edo State..
GOD BLESS EDO STATE
GOD BLESS OSHIO-BABA

F Ʊ C K. PDP
https://www.nairaland.com/989809/edo-gubernatorial-election-live-updates/1#11428000
Even on your profile you claimed Edo state, benin.

Now of course naturally I went back a bit farther to see if you've ever defended Delta state in the same zeal in all the numerous attack delta gets on this forum and to my surprise, you have never done so infact you've attacked delta state during the your beginning days on NL. You've insulted and ridiculed the state in your defense for SW against Beaf which now makes me start doubting whether in fact you are actually edo state at all? Ironically enough, you emit the behavior of the people whose been long outed as non SS claiming SS (i.e: jason, garri, etc) such as attacking the supposed state and region una claim while at the same time defending SW. Interesting

https://www.nairaland.com/914262/evidence-massive-dry-season-road/1#10599640
https://www.nairaland.com/malc619/posts/16
https://www.nairaland.com/malc619/posts/15

We've had jason and Garri before so you joining in or not does not really interest me. Let me guess your supposed ethnicity in delta state: Urhobo correct? if not Urhobo, probably "iteskiri" that's usually the typical ethnicity for all the SS claimers. won't be suprised of u claim either one. An advice I would give you: remember what you say or do in your past posts before laying claim to a state or even a region you might or might not belong to.

As for your BS about the Ibo soldiers in the mid-west. I'll say this: REMEMBER WHAT NIGERIAN SOLDIERS DID TO A NEUTRAL COMMUNITY I.E MY ASABA ALL BECAUSE WE ARE IGBO. Despite the fact, Asaba was not included and was not part of Biafra amd was not at that time fighting with biafra. Abeg waka commot from your crying and whining. To get any form of sympathy from me about anything that happened to any community in Nigeria is futile. I'll repeat again: DO NOT SPEAK FOR THE REGION. YOU DON'T SPEAK FOR ME (that's if you actually are SS. Judging from your first posts on NL I'm even doubting you are even SS). YOU DON'T SPEAK FOR MY BEST FRIEND, YOU DON'T SPEAK FOR MY FAMILY, NOW SPEAK FOR YOUR SUPPOSED STATE (It is not delta that's for sure), region and ethnicity. If you tell SE to speak for their people alone, I'll gradually telling you to speak for your ethnicity alone. I might (emphasis on might) share the same region with you, does not give you the right to speak on my behalf. Vice versa for me. shikena!!!!

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Will Soon Declare War On North by kettykin: 3:11am On Apr 04, 2013
cashmentor:
see strategies!
I wonder what kinda father or is it mum you make/are to your probably fighting, divided or angry kids?
Is this how you'll plot with some and leave the others helpless?
Think about that for a while?

I support what the Massob leader is saying, but not what you're thinking....... You're ploting total war, i mean, WAR with Nigeria, by Nigerians in Nigeria.. That's foolishness my friend!
Look at Syria, Mali, Sudan, etc....
And you saying US, ARAB etc to be nuetra......? Com'on do you know how much investment those guys have down here, and you want them to allow it all turn to dust? Nada, na na - not the West i Know of. Infact, they'll join you scatter everything kpatakpata........
Think about the end result dude!

Did you take into consideration how many people Boko Haram has murdered till date, the ethnic conflagration taking place in Plateau and Kaduna where hundreds are killed every week ,are you waiting until Boko Haram blow you to pieces before thinking of self defense.
The only way to prevent war is to prepare for one, if War was that bad how come all Developed Nations spend more than 2 % of their GDP in in Defence only and spending more than 20 % of tax payers money on Military alone .
Re: MASSOB Will Soon Declare War On North by kettykin: 3:16am On Apr 04, 2013
~Bluetooth:

The SS said you guys should count them out of your suicide mission and you are talking nonsense ?

Which SS indigene did oju-iku consult before declaring the state of biafra ?

Is biafra a SS word ?

Who did Oju-iku consult in the SS before declaring the war ?

Why did Isaac Boro a SS man fight on the Nigerian side against biafra citing aledge oju-iku domination of the biafran agenda ?

Biafra is a fraud purportedly planned by oju-iku right from the first coup alongside Nzeogu, Ironsi and Nnamdi Azikwe to dominate the SS people of the defunct eastern region !

if you read your post very well you would have realized that Nzeogwu was actually a SS person from Asaba same with a good number of pro Biafra people of the 60s.
You can actually check the history and lineage of most Niger Delta leaders apart from Edwin Clark most are igbos or affiliated to igbos through Marriage. Asari Dokubo (has an igbo root) and Henry Okah (Married to igbo)are examples
Re: MASSOB Will Soon Declare War On North by kettykin: 3:18am On Apr 04, 2013
stepone:

What was the outcome of UN office that was bombed?

Do not you understand the Difference between bombing an Organisation and bombing an individual country
Re: MASSOB Will Soon Declare War On North by kettykin: 3:24am On Apr 04, 2013
zaboy: I have noticed a trend on nairaland: people from SE desperately try to drag SS and north central to go along with them, its like they are trying to convince the SS and NC that they belong with the SE. My dear friends from the southeast, not everyone in the middle belt is christian, its more like a 50-50 thing...and even the non-muslim ones speak Hausa fluently and dress like the hausa. Infact, they are more similar to NW and NE than to SE, there is a reason they are called NORTH CENTRAL! Dont go around wishing for a war because you think the north central and SS will stand beside you... someone made that mistake before, and the rest as they say, is history

Most victims of Boko Haram and Fulani Militia are actually from the Middle belt and East , the East has nothing to gain or loose from the middle belt remaining neutral as was advocated if you check through recent post .

Niger Deltans are involved because it is their man GEJ that is in power and that he put an igbo to man the Army and Navy was not just for formality
Re: MASSOB Will Soon Declare War On North by malc619(m): 3:33am On Apr 04, 2013
One_Naira:

you are deltan? This is why I continue to say the people claiming SS on this forum and speaking for the entire region are usually a wannabe SS
Bla Bla Bla

thought you were gonna show me a post where I claimed to be from another state... cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/989809/edo-gubernatorial-election-live-updates/1#11428000
there's a difference between location and "STATE OF ORIGIN" FYI I schooled in UNIBEN. That explains my supporting the ACN.

Now of course naturally I went back a bit farther to see if you've ever defended Delta state in the same zeal in all the numerous attack delta gets on this forum and to my surprise, you have never done so infact you've attacked delta state during the your beginning days on NL.
the killer-party is‎​ destroying my state and you expect me to defend it...right??

My Basin-Headed Satanic Governor is‎​ the worst thing to have happened to Delta State. He personifies a visionless and clueless individual who doesn't have the interest of the common man at heart.

If I don't criticise my governor who will??

You've insulted and ridiculed the state in your defense for SW against Beaf which now makes me start doubting whether in fact you are actually edo state at all?

Beaf is‎​ a natural fool. How can you spend all your life attacking a Governor who is‎​ loved by his people because of his performance??

I served in the South-west, and I'm a witness to the performance of the PDP in that region so when a fool like Beaf starts talking thrash about people trying to correct years of misrule I'm not expected to be quiet about it am I??

Beaf should have focused his energy on the Dogs and monkeys that have taken over Delta State and not spend all his time criticising a region that is‎​ far better-governed than Delta State

Ironically enough, you emit the behavior of the people whose been long outed as non SS claiming SS (i.e: jason, garri, etc) such as attacking the supposed state and region una claim while at the same time defending SW. Interesting

I defend Good governance and attack mediocrity and bad governance. Where I come from doesn't change that..

We've had jason and Garri before so you joining in or not does not really interest me. Let me guess your supposed ethnicity in delta state: Urhobo correct? if not Urhobo, probably "iteskiri". An advice I would give you: remember what you say or do in your past posts before laying claim to a state or even a region you might or might not belong to.

Thank you for your advice... cheesy cheesy

To get any form of sympathy from me about anything that happened to any community in Nigeria is futile.

The above is‎​ the mindset of an average IBO man. Fundamentally selfish.

I'll repeat again: DO NOT SPEAK FOR THE REGION. YOU DON'T SPEAK FOR ME (that's if you actually are SS. Judging from your first posts on NL I'm even doubting you are even SS).

I'm not duty bound to convince you of my state of origin, so I'll let you swim in your pool of doubt and delusion

NOW SPEAK FOR YOUR SUPPOSED STATE (It is not delta that's for sure), region and ethnicity.

Deltans don't want to be part of your sucide mission... ok

If you tell SE to speak for their people alone, I'll gradually telling you to speak for your ethnicity alone. I might (emphasis on might) share the same region with you, does not give you the right to speak on my behalf. Vice versa for me. shikena!!!!

and bla bla bla bla bla

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Will Soon Declare War On North by OurYansh: 3:43am On Apr 04, 2013
malc619:

My brother... I tire for this people ooo!!

Did MASSOB consult the Ijaws, Itsekiris, Urhobos, Binis, Isokos, Ibibios etc before threatening to go to war?? NO..

Yet their sympathisers want all SS people to join them... What for??

Greed for OIL is‎​ the behind their new-found love for others.

Anyone who joins the IBO in an ill-fated war will forever regret such a decision.

We all know how they see other Non-Ibos. They have no iota of regard for other tribes. They even look down on members of their tribes from some places. Bunch of supremacists and egomaniacs!!!

Thank God many folks can actually see through the "FAKE LOVE our IBO brothers profess for others. Such Oil-Based love can deceive only fools who lack fore-sight..
Re: MASSOB Will Soon Declare War On North by EkoIle1: 3:43am On Apr 04, 2013
kettykin:

Most victims of Boko Haram and Fulani Militia are actually from the Middle belt and East

Is this a conclusion based on some Covert data and stats compiled by MASSOB or the usual stuff you people pull from the sky like you are 80% of Lagos and you own everything in Abuja?

Niger Deltans are involved because it is their man GEJ that is in power and that he put an igbo to man the Army and Navy was not just for formality

And this is enough reason for SS to follow you like mumu enter another foolish war? Na by force?

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Will Soon Declare War On North by OurYansh: 3:45am On Apr 04, 2013
kettykin: Niger Deltans IJAWS are involved because it is their man GEJ that is in power and that he put an igbo to man the Army and Navy was not just for formality

Fixed!!

cool
Re: MASSOB Will Soon Declare War On North by OurYansh: 3:48am On Apr 04, 2013
Eko Ile: And this is enough reason for SS to follow you like mumu enter another foolish war? Na by force?

Don't mind them. That's how instead of facing their enemies up North during the Civil War, they face the South-West on a "Liberation Mission"...

Always trying to drag others along in their senseless pursuits..
Re: MASSOB Will Soon Declare War On North by OneNaira6: 3:53am On Apr 04, 2013
^^^^@the I'm deltan, school in edo, lived in SW excuse dudr, malc619. dude STFU and stop claiming a state that does not belong to you. dude everyone can see you are the typical SW always pretending to be SS. you are not the first and you most definitely would not be the last. i was even giving you to benefit of a doubt until this your pathetic excuse. you saw the good of SW and Edo but in Delta, all you see is PDP and all that bull. you insulted, ridiculed and call delta names and this monkey thinks anyone from that state will believe his stupid lay claim of it. even on threads beaf did not mention SW, you foolishly attacked him by shouting "if this was about SW or Osun, you would have attacked them blah blah". on a thread where everyone from delta state was conversing about the failure of the governor. A typical of SW people behavior of turning conversation about them when the conversation is not on them. you even called the region backwards one time. dude you honestly think I or anyone else from delta would believe you especially when we've had people emit the exact same behavior as you before and used the exact same defense when their behavior is pointed out. pathetic. this is annoymous forum so you can claim every state una wish. we've had Jason, garri and now you. we are used to it.
Re: MASSOB Will Soon Declare War On North by malc619(m): 3:59am On Apr 04, 2013
^^

If you're not a senseless nematode with the IQ of a deranged worm, bring up any post where I claimed to be from SW.

So I shouldn't criticise Delta State because I'm a Deltan is‎​ that what you're saying??

I'm waiting for you to bring up a post where I claimed to be from SW, till then, your senseless rants will be ignored.

cool. cool.
Re: MASSOB Will Soon Declare War On North by Onlytruth(m): 4:49am On Apr 04, 2013
One_Naira:

Now of course naturally I went back a bit farther to see if you've ever defended Delta state in the same zeal in all the numerous attack delta gets on this forum and to my surprise, you have never done so infact you've attacked delta state during the your beginning days on NL. You've insulted and ridiculed the state in your defense for SW against Beaf which now makes me start doubting whether in fact you are actually edo state at all? Ironically enough, you emit the behavior of the people whose been long outed as non SS claiming SS (i.e: jason, garri, etc) such as attacking the supposed state and region una claim while at the same time defending SW. Interesting

We've had jason and Garri before so you joining in or not does not really interest me. Let me guess your supposed ethnicity in delta state: Urhobo correct? if not Urhobo, probably "iteskiri" that's usually the typical ethnicity for all the SS claimers. won't be suprised of u claim either one. An advice I would give you: remember what you say or do in your past posts before laying claim to a state or even a region you might or might not belong to.

As for your BS about the Ibo soldiers in the mid-west. I'll say this: REMEMBER WHAT NIGERIAN SOLDIERS DID TO A NEUTRAL COMMUNITY I.E MY ASABA ALL BECAUSE WE ARE IGBO. Despite the fact, Asaba was not included and was not part of Biafra amd was not at that time fighting with biafra. Abeg waka commot from your crying and whining. To get any form of sympathy from me about anything that happened to any community in Nigeria is futile. I'll repeat again: DO NOT SPEAK FOR THE REGION. YOU DON'T SPEAK FOR ME (that's if you actually are SS. Judging from your first posts on NL I'm even doubting you are even SS). YOU DON'T SPEAK FOR MY BEST FRIEND, YOU DON'T SPEAK FOR MY FAMILY, NOW SPEAK FOR YOUR SUPPOSED STATE (It is not delta that's for sure), region and ethnicity. If you tell SE to speak for their people alone, I'll gradually telling you to speak for your ethnicity alone. I might (emphasis on might) share the same region with you, does not give you the right to speak on my behalf. Vice versa for me. shikena!!!!

Thanks bro. The guy thinks we are all blind and cannot see. What is shameful is how people claim where they do not come from, just to get at Ndigbo.

From his very first post on this thread, I knew that there is NO WAY he is from "SS".

BTW it is time you Igbo from SS speak out loud and clear against this focused attempt by losers to excise Igbo SS aboriginals.
They have tried several times to equate SE with Igbo and SS with others, but the TRUTH is that Igbo are CENTRAL stakeholders in "SS" geopolitical zone. No amount of wishful thinking can change that.

I know for a fact that Igbo are more in number in SS than Annang, or Bini, or Ishan. The only SS ethnic group that can equal Igbo in number is Urhobo and maybe Ibibio.

All the lies will be settled and corrected at the appropriate time. cool
Re: MASSOB Will Soon Declare War On North by OneNaira6: 4:50am On Apr 04, 2013
@malc619 did I say anything about you claiming SW. learn to read. i said based on your action, you most definitely a SW pretending to be SS like usual. we are kinda used to it so it comes of no suprise. you don't have to claim it, your actions speak for itself. I'm telling you, you act exactly like the SW that always claim to be SS. who the f2k talking about a deltan shouldn't critcize delta. do u even hear your whining. I and almost every delta on this forum have one time or another critcized delta but none have ever went to the extent of insulting the state in an effort to uplift a region and state that's supposedly not of their own. we've constantly seen SE attack their governors but never once hav we seen any of them attack their own region or state in effort to defend a region or state that supposedly not of their own. we've seen the north emit the same behavior, the MB emit the same behavior. the only set that do the opposite are well the pretenders that have been outed before. I repeat again: this is a annoymous forum, you can lay claim to whatever state you want. you are not the first, you most definitely won't be the last. i just find it pathetic and in fact, just flat out sad.
Re: MASSOB Will Soon Declare War On North by EkoIle1: 4:57am On Apr 04, 2013
Onlytruth:

Thanks bro. The guy thinks we are all blind and cannot see. What is shameful is how people claim where they do not come from, just to get at Ndigbo.

From his very first post on this thread, I knew that there is NO WAY he is from "SS".

BTW it is time you Igbo from SS speak out loud and clear against this focused attempt by losers to excise Igbo SS aboriginals.
They have tried several times to equate SE with Igbo and SS with others, but the TRUTH is that Igbo are CENTRAL stakeholders in "SS" geopolitical zone. No amount of wishful thinking can change that.

I know for a fact that Igbo are more in number in SS than Annang, or Bini, or Ishan. The only SS ethnic group that can equal Igbo in number is Urhobo and maybe Ibibio.

Obviously, Igbos want to be seen in a positive light; indeed, they tell their tall tales of how they are all rich and powerful in order to seem important in other people’s eyes.

The Igbo is narcissistic in that he thinks that he is special and that other people ought to admire him. The Igbo actually imagines that other Nigerians are his inferiors and ought to admire him.

http://www.igbofocus.com/html/the_igbo_problem_can_be_fixed.html
Re: MASSOB Will Soon Declare War On North by OneNaira6: 4:59am On Apr 04, 2013
Onlytruth:

I know for a fact that Igbo are more in number is SS than Annang, or Bini, or Ishan. The only SS ethnic group that can equal Igbo in number is Urhobo and maybe Ibibio.

let's not start about how many individuals out numbers who in SS. it'll turn into a whole another argument. right now, I'm just getting fed up with the amount of pretenders on this f2king forum. i remember one time i saw physic going off at two individuals that were pretending to be from Edo state. i thought the amount of anger he was emitting shouldn't be coming out like that but right now, i see why he felt such way. They are very pathetic. once you out one, another comes out. funny thing, they can't help but repeat behaviors that outed the previous set. the most annoying sh1t about it is that 95% of the time, they do that sh1t in an effort to start an argument.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Imagine This Kind Of Nigeria / Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? / Commonwealth Doctors Condemn Buhari’s Medical Trip To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 172
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.