Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Angry Mob Cuts Off Man's Joystick For Raping A 3-year-old Girl In Brazil-pic - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Angry Mob Cuts Off Man's Joystick For Raping A 3-year-old Girl In Brazil-pic (1818 Views)

Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) / Urgent! 3-year Old Boy Declared Missing In Lagos [photo] / Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Mob Cuts Off Man's Joystick For Raping A 3-year-old Girl In Brazil-pic by jesusjewel1(f): 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
Francisco de Souza Castro will ever regret
the demon that pushed him to rape a 3-
year-old girl after a mob group pounced
on him and cut his penis as well as three
of his fingers. The attack took place in the
city of Severinia, Sao Paulo State, Brazil,
when parents of the victim reported to the
city's vigilante group that the 66-year-old
Castro had defiled their girl.
After the attack, Castro was rushed to
Santa Casa de Misericordia Hospital, in
nearby Barretos, where doctors tried in
vain to re-attach the lost digits of his
fingers or his weapon of mass destruction,
and so he will have to live the rest of his
life with the handicap.
Reports in local Brazilian paper, Estadao,
has it that Castro allegedly raped the
infant, on the rural ranch where he
worked.
Her mother reportedly spotted signs of the
alleged attack when her daughter returned
home later that night.
Marcelo Pupo, the police chief in charge
of investigating the case, revealed that
Castro had been conscious during the time
he was attacked.
And he said officers were now hoping he
would be able to identify his attackers.
Pupo also stated that the results of
forensic tests on Castro's alleged young
victim have not yet been confirmed. nawa

Re: Angry Mob Cuts Off Man's Joystick For Raping A 3-year-old Girl In Brazil-pic by dannydaniels(m): 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
He deserves is thoo....weird people everywhere.smh
Re: Angry Mob Cuts Off Man's Joystick For Raping A 3-year-old Girl In Brazil-pic by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
Eya....
Re: Angry Mob Cuts Off Man's Joystick For Raping A 3-year-old Girl In Brazil-pic by beeevan: 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
Very good!
Re: Angry Mob Cuts Off Man's Joystick For Raping A 3-year-old Girl In Brazil-pic by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
jesusjewel1:

when parents of the victim reported to the
city's vigilante group that the 66-year-old
Castro had defiled their daughter.

and so he will have to live the rest of his
life with the handicap
Serves him right, if you ask me. How can a 66-year-old contrive to fool himself so?
Re: Angry Mob Cuts Off Man's Joystick For Raping A 3-year-old Girl In Brazil-pic by AceOfDiamonds(m): 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
Practical example of if any part of your body will keep you from entering heaven,cut it off grin

Seriously though,that is a wonderful punishment for rapists...it should be taken up legally
Too many psychopaths roaming free undecided … Just yesterday,i was watching an American threatining to kill his 3-year old daughters' rapist in front of the Presidential Villa if justice is not served sad

Just Pathetic sad

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Cuts Off Man's Joystick For Raping A 3-year-old Girl In Brazil-pic by StealthyMe(m): 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
Excellent! The world is going crazzzy sad !
Re: Angry Mob Cuts Off Man's Joystick For Raping A 3-year-old Girl In Brazil-pic by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
AceOfDiamonds:
Practical example of if any part of your body will keep you from entering heaven,cut it off grin

Seriously though,that is a wonderful punishment for rapists...it should be taken up legally
Too many psychopaths roaming free undecided … Just yesterday,i was watching an American threatining to kill his 3-year old daughters' rapist in front of the Presidential Villa if justice is not served sad

Just Pathetic sad
What exactly do these sons of eve see enticing in 3-year olds? sad
Re: Angry Mob Cuts Off Man's Joystick For Raping A 3-year-old Girl In Brazil-pic by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
StealthyMe:
Excellent! The world is going crazzzy sad !
crazy my brother..... Infact, the capital punishment for rapists internationally should be cutting off the joystick... Ds would serve as a huge deterrent

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Cuts Off Man's Joystick For Raping A 3-year-old Girl In Brazil-pic by StealthyMe(m): 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
Cutehector4u:
crazy my brother..... Infact, the capital punishment for rapists internationally should be cutting off the joystick... Ds would serve as a huge deterrent

On track jare! Castration by blazing hot instruments so that they'll at least feel the pain undecided

Some people are crazy i tell ya! sad

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Cuts Off Man's Joystick For Raping A 3-year-old Girl In Brazil-pic by AceOfDiamonds(m): 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
MizAusta:
What exactly do these sons of eve see enticing in 3-year olds? sad

Enticing? More like desecration to me undecided

They are all psychopaths sad embarassed
Even at any age they shouldn't be taken against their will undecided
Re: Angry Mob Cuts Off Man's Joystick For Raping A 3-year-old Girl In Brazil-pic by jesusjewel1(f): 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
Men.....na wa oooo. Lessons learnt...
Re: Angry Mob Cuts Off Man's Joystick For Raping A 3-year-old Girl In Brazil-pic by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
AceOfDiamonds:

Enticing? More like desecration to me undecided

They are all psychopaths sad embarassed
Even at any age they shouldn't be taken against their will undecided
that's right/

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Cuts Off Man's Joystick For Raping A 3-year-old Girl In Brazil-pic by Temismith(f): 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
Excellent
Re: Angry Mob Cuts Off Man's Joystick For Raping A 3-year-old Girl In Brazil-pic by cococandy(f): 6:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
Erm I didn't read anywhere in that report where it was said that they had proof he did it. Say no to jungle justice.

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Cuts Off Man's Joystick For Raping A 3-year-old Girl In Brazil-pic by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
hehehehehehehehe, things are happening.
Re: Angry Mob Cuts Off Man's Joystick For Raping A 3-year-old Girl In Brazil-pic by dacoolvik: 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
Until you have a little daughter, sisterestatee or even a little girl you know that is molested, that's when you will feel the anger that led them to cut off his genitals.

Just yesterday at about this time in my estate, a man who is in his 30's was been flogged and punished for coming to molest his friend's 10 year old daughter whenever her dad wasn't around. The younger bro who had seen enough went and reported the issue to another adult.

I was so angry that if I was given a knife, I would have cut his pe.n.is off without hesitation. I later heard the man has a wife and four children.

So I don't really blame them. If it ever grows again, he will disappear at the sight of any female specie.
Re: Angry Mob Cuts Off Man's Joystick For Raping A 3-year-old Girl In Brazil-pic by cococandy(f): 6:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
dacoolvik:
Until you have a little daughter, sisterestatee or even a little girl you know that is molested, that's when you will feel the anger that led them to cut off his genitals.

Just yesterday at about this time in my estate, a man who is in his 30's was been flogged and punished for coming to molest his friend's 10 year old daughter whenever her dad wasn't around. The younger bro who had seen enough went and reported the issue to another adult.

I was so angry that if I was given a knife, I would have cut his pe.n.is off without hesitation. I later heard the man has a wife and four children.

So I don't really blame them. If it ever grows again, he will disappear at the sight of any female specie.
na wa o. Yet some nairalanders get upset when people are talking about male molesters.
Re: Angry Mob Cuts Off Man's Joystick For Raping A 3-year-old Girl In Brazil-pic by dacoolvik: 9:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
@cococandy, no mind them. Whoever gets upset over this kind of issue can even do worse.

(1) (Reply)

7 Facts You Need To Know About Family Planning. / How Can Mr President Help Him? / 7 Reasons Why You Should Never Give Up(even When You Want To)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.