Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

The Benefits Of Coconut Oil. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Benefits Of Coconut Oil. (762 Views)

How Coconut Oil Will Change Your Life: Incredible Uses Of Coconut Oil. / Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! / Coconut Oil Kills Hiv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Benefits Of Coconut Oil. by ifysworld(f): 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2013
Hello all, i want to embark on the use of all natural products, skincare wise for my kids and myself too. Lols. U know de fear of cancer and co. And coconiut oil happens to be part of it. I will like to know its benefits before i introduce it to them. I want to use these products; coconut oil for skincare, olive oil for hair and black soap. Thanks all for ur contribution
Re: The Benefits Of Coconut Oil. by madamebebe(f): 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2013
The health benefits of coconut oil include hair care, skin care, stress relief, maintaining cholesterol levels, weight loss, increased immunity, proper digestion and metabolism, relief from kidney problems, heart diseases, high blood pressure, diabetes, HIV and cancer, dental care, and bone strength. These benefits of oil can be attributed to the presence of lauric acid, capric acid and caprylic acid, and its properties such as antimicrobial, antioxidant, antifungal, antibacterial and soothing properties.
Re: The Benefits Of Coconut Oil. by ifysworld(f): 11:58am On Apr 03, 2013
Wow,, @madame-bebe thank u. Coconut oil all de way.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

U.N. Report Advocates Teaching Mas-turbation To 5-year-olds / HIV "Cure" Looks Promising, In Testing! / Foods That Makes You Age Faster And Associated Diseases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.