Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:40 PM

Coconut Oil Kills Hiv - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coconut Oil Kills Hiv (28269 Views)

Court Legalises Abalaka's HIV Vaccine, 16 Years After / Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! / Virgin Coconut Oil Kills Hiv Viruses And Viruses That Have Lipid (fatty) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coconut Oil Kills Hiv by pharmacist(m): 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2009

1 Like

Re: Coconut Oil Kills Hiv by dominique(f): 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2009
only if it was that simple. . . we wont be having people dying of complications from AIDS every minute sad
Re: Coconut Oil Kills Hiv by pharmacist(m): 4:05am On Jul 17, 2009
it is that simple.

people still die of complications of all diseases despite taking their drugs.

let HIV patients try it and let us know the result.

i won't be surprised at the result.
Re: Coconut Oil Kills Hiv by aisha2010(f): 10:02am On Jul 17, 2009
how?
Re: Coconut Oil Kills Hiv by Obinoscopy(m): 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2009
if u are truly a pharmacist u shld know that the HIV Virus cannot be killed by a mere coconut oil which is just a supplement.
The virus which is basically a DNA integrates its DNA into the host cell. Thus 4 u 2 kill d virus u must kill d host cell which tantamounts to kiling d patient.
The only thing u might say that i would beleive is that taking cocnut oil could elongate the lifespan of the patient by improving his/her immune system
Re: Coconut Oil Kills Hiv by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2009
this poster is definitely on a mission. on another thread he was telling someone who was asking about cure for dandruffs to use "COCONUT OIL"
pharmacist what is it with you and coconut oil?! if it is not coconut oil, it is honey, thats the only 2 ingredients that you tell people to use, get real!?

2 Likes

Re: Coconut Oil Kills Hiv by dominique(f): 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

this poster is definitely on a mission. on another thread he was telling someone who was asking about cure for dandruffs to use "COCONUT OIL"
pharmacist what is it with you and coconut oil?! if it is not coconut oil, it is honey, thats the only 2 ingredients that you tell people to use, get real!?

prolly a coconut oil distributor posing as a pharmacist wink
Re: Coconut Oil Kills Hiv by sley4life(m): 11:53pm On Jul 18, 2009
groundnut oil instead
Re: Coconut Oil Kills Hiv by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2009
make dem try palm kernel oil too na grin it rily works,who kno it can be able 2 cure HIV. seriously
Re: Coconut Oil Kills Hiv by ikamefa(f): 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2009
laughing my apple-bottomed ass off grin grin grin grin

why is nobody talking about palm oil?

i hear its great for Hiv too grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Coconut Oil Kills Hiv by agabaI23(m): 11:31pm On Jul 19, 2009
How did this guy get the spelling of pharmacist right?
Re: Coconut Oil Kills Hiv by omogba: 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2009
@pharmacist

I must admitt that after extensive search on the net, I have discovered especially on thes tread http://www.coconutresearchcenter.org/discussiongroup.htm that coconut oil also cure some sturborn ailment.

I think this will provide some succour to my diabetic uncle

Please where can I get this product (Virgin Coconut Oil) in Nigeria?

Please, my email i.d aladitessy@yahoo.com
Re: Coconut Oil Kills Hiv by pharmacist(m): 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2009
i hope you guys know that this has already been reported in guardian herbal page.

i will get the date and page soon.

will you now say guardian newspaper also got it wrong?

are we waiting for the oyinbo man to start telling us it is good b4 we believe it?
Re: Coconut Oil Kills Hiv by savanaha: 8:20pm On Jul 20, 2009
pharmacist:

i hope you guys know that this has already been reported in guardian herbal page.

i will get the date and page soon.

will you now say guardian newspaper also got it wrong?

are we waiting for the oyinbo man to start telling us it is good b4 we believe it?

Someone also gave an explanation that was simple and to the point. HIV cannot be cured by coconut oil.

Obinoscopy:

if u are truly a pharmacist u shld know that the HIV Virus cannot be killed by a mere coconut oil which is just a supplement.
The virus which is basically a DNA integrates its DNA into the host cell. Thus 4 u 2 kill d virus u must kill d host cell which tantamounts to kiling d patient.
The only thing u might say that i would beleive is that taking cocnut oil could elongate the lifespan of the patient by improving his/her immune system
Re: Coconut Oil Kills Hiv by agabaI23(m): 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2009
Savhanna,

I saw that explanation too. In as much as I am not buying the cure stuff, the explanation you quoted  is only hypothesis when it comes to coconut oil curing HIV and may not be accurate when you consider that there are many drug targets.

It is possible that what was reported is the inhibitory effect of the oil on the viral DNA. If that is the case, it means it has a potential to cure. however the the DNA similarity stuff will be considered but you will not rule out the fact that natural stuff may have some selectivity which may  not be easily obtainable by synthesis. Attacking the DNA is not the only mechanism of action of antiviral agents. there are many points of replication that could be exploited by drug designers as well as natural products.
Nobody should rule out anything. However, for a 'pharmacist' to declare such thing based on newspaper report . . . lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Coconut Oil Kills Hiv by Sissy3(f): 7:19am On Aug 28, 2009
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Coconut Oil Kills Hiv by hope4hiv: 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2009
This person found an information and decided to share it with others, what he has said is not bad but have you taken your time to click the link like http://www.coconut-info.com/aids.htm
he gave before you make your comment ,if you dont have anything to comment on it is better you dont at all think responsibly before you comment.
Re: Coconut Oil Kills Hiv by lostout: 12:41am On Oct 20, 2010
There isnt harm in trying it out, PLWHIV, Should take a step try it and see, you never can tell smiley
Re: Coconut Oil Kills Hiv by joeokri: 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2012
pls u didnt talk about how to get d oil, for those who are interested to buy it? tell us
Re: Coconut Oil Kills Hiv by gunuvi(m): 7:01am On Jul 10, 2012
If you want to get the oil. Contact. Sebasicoconutltd@gmail.com.
Regard
Re: Coconut Oil Kills Hiv by AfroBlue(m): 6:08am On Jul 11, 2012
OP is trying to share the non-main stream knowledge

The medical industry who rather put the planet on an regimen of patented drugs to make a profit.

More than 101 reasons to use coconut as a home remedy to improve your health naturally

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/036028_coconu_oil_health_solutions.html#ixzz20Hsva6ME

NaturalNews) Coconuts are a versatile superfood providing nutrition, health benefits, and amazing medicinal properties all wrapped in one delicious package. Coconuts are totally natural, easily available and affordable; and every part of the fruit is useful.

Green coconut water uses:
--Natural, healthy source for hydration, energy and endurance, making it the perfect sports drink.
--Restores electrolytes after exercise, vomiting, diarrhea.
--Antiseptic properties provide antibacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal agents to purify blood -- killing measles, herpes, influenza, AIDS, SARS, hepatitis C...
--Useful for emergency transfusions due to being close in composition to human plasma.
--Used to prevent vomiting, nausea and replace lost fluids in cases of malaria, typhoid, influenza...
--Dissolves kidney stones alkalizing urine pH.
--Used as a natural cleanse, coconut water mixed with olive oil eliminates intestinal parasites.

Coconut oil medicinal uses:
Virgin coconut oil tastes and smells like coconut. Expeller pressed oil has no scent or taste and both types can be used medicinally.

--Kills bacteria causing urinary tract infections, gonorrhea, gum disease, staphylococcus, MRSA...
--Destroys fungus causing candida.
--Kills viruses causing flu, infectious disease, typhoid, HIV...
--Inhibits parasite growth such as tapeworm, liver flukes, giardia...
--Eases acid reflux, relieves gallbladder disease.
--Enhances proper bowel function and lowers incidence of hemorrhoids when oil is consumed.
--Relieves and heals intestinal disorders, ulcers, colitis, IBS, and Crohn's disease.
--Stabilizes blood sugar and insulin production.
--Eases neuropathies and itching from diabetes.
--Protects against osteoporosis and reduces problems from cystic fibrosis.
--Enhances pancreatic function, enzyme production and reduces pancreatitis.
--Improves magnesium and calcium absorption, promoting stronger bones.
--Reduces joint and muscle inflammation, supporting repair of tissues.
--Regulates thyroid function.
--Protects against cancers of colon, breast, and digestive tract.
--Medium chain fatty acids (MCFA) protect against development of Alzheimer's disease.
--MCFA strengthen heart and circulatory system protecting against artherosclerosis and heart disease.
--Prevents oxidation of fatty acids.
--Provides antioxidants to fight free radicals slowing aging and degenerative diseases such as arthritis.
--Relieves symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome.
--Reduces incidence and intensity of epileptic seizures.
--Stabilizes female hormones reducing hot flashes and vaginal dryness during menopause.
--Lessens symptoms associated with prostate enlargement.
--Strengthens the liver and protects against degeneration.
--Soothes earaches when mixed with garlic and olive oil.

Topical uses for coconut oil:
--Forms a chemical barrier on skin to protect and heal infections.
--Topical applications relieve pain and swelling from hemorrhoids.
--Moisturizes and softens dry skin.
--Reduces bags, puffiness and wrinkles under eyes.
--Lessens occurrence and appearance of varicose veins.
--Preps skin before shaving.
--Mixed with baking soda, coconut oil makes an effective toothpaste.
--Soothes sunburned skin and promotes healing of burns and blisters.
--Heals psoriasis and eczema lesions.
--Stops pain, burning, and itching of bug and snake bites.
--Prevents itching from poison ivy, oak, and sumac.
--Promotes firm skin tone, preventing age spots, sagging and wrinkles.
--Eliminates head lice.
--Removes makeup easily.
--Heals nail fungus under finger and toenails.
--Prevent nosebleeds by applying light film inside nostrils.
--In combination with cornstarch and baking soda, coconut oil makes an effective deodorant.
--Makes an excellent massage oil, a natural personal lubricant, and great sunscreen.
--Conditions hair, prevents split ends, reduces frizz, controls flaky scalp and dandruff.
--Removes scars and stretch marks.
--Repairs cracked, sore, dry nipples from nursing.
--Heals diaper rash and removes cradle cap on babies.

Nutritional uses for coconut oil:
--Enhances absorption of nutrients and improves digestion.
--Provides a quick energy source and stimulates metabolism.
--Produces immediate, usable energy source rather than being stored as fat.
--Increases metabolic rate, stabilizes body weight, and controls food cravings.
--Enriches milk supply for breast-feeding women.
--Doesn't form harmful by-products during cooking when used at high heat.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/036028_coconu_oil_health_solutions.html#ixzz20Ht3YsFN

1 Like

Re: Coconut Oil Kills Hiv by AfroBlue(m): 7:42am On Jul 11, 2012
Op, I read an article that supports your topic.

More than 101 reasons to use coconut as a home remedy to improve your health naturally

Thursday, May 31, 2012 by: JB Bardot

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/036028_coconu_oil_health_solutions.html#ixzz20IH7hbnQ
Re: Coconut Oil Kills Hiv by YSY(m): 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2012
Obinoscopy: if u are truly a pharmacist u shld know that the HIV Virus cannot be killed by a mere coconut oil which is just a supplement.
it is true. Coconut oil contain MCFAs (medium chain fatty acids) which acts directly on d cell membrane of d virus and destroy it. These fatty acids kill yeast like candida and other harmful bacteria. It is a great immune booster with no side effects. I thank God for providing us with natural cures
Re: Coconut Oil Kills Hiv by gunuvi(m): 3:19pm On Jul 30, 2012
Call us today for your virgin coconut oil.
Re: Coconut Oil Kills Hiv by gunuvi(m): 7:29am On Sep 04, 2012
Call today for ur order
Re: Coconut Oil Kills Hiv by gunuvi(m): 10:21am On Oct 17, 2012
Re: Coconut Oil Kills Hiv by buchistyle: 7:03am On Dec 12, 2014
Its funny how people condemn wat dey dont understand immediately. We have to b open to all possibilities. D best drugs are not dose produced in labs but dose found directly in nature for example artemisia annua from which the antimalarials artesunate and artemisinin is derived. As for coconut it contains laurin wich d body converts to monolaurin d most potent antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal fatty acid. Why? Becos, monolaurin breaks down d lipid membrane of pathogens. Even HIV protects itself from human immune system in a viral envelop composed of lipids. Monolaurin dissipates dis viral envelop wich is also vital to d ability of hiv to bind to host cells. Hence coconut oil is great for hiv treatment and has no side effects as opposed to synthetic antiretrovs wich often seem as bad as hiv sef. D least amount of coconut oil u take shud b 3.5 tbs each day or eat half coconut per day for hiv , hepatitis, herpes simplex, etc. But u can also take up to 6 tbs wich is better. It may not cure one of hiv but after 2-3 months it will nok down viral load but it is dose dependent wich means higher amounts are better. As for virgin coconut oil, it means pure naturally produced coconut oil wifout industrial additives and good news is u can do it ursef. Google up how to produce virgin coconut oil and get informed. Cheers and remember Allah, God is He hu provides for all without measure and He is d Best of healers.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos / Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina / UK Nurses To Hold First Strike In History Over Salary Increment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.