Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Calling Out Atheist! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Calling Out Atheist! (2169 Views)

Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist / The Reasons You Must Stop Arguing With Atheist. / Calling Out To All Catholics Out There. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling Out Atheist! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2013
I've noticed this trend for some times now, and am just wondering why is it always gotta be Atheist against Christians... Why do Atheist attack and speak againts Christianity alone. I mean last time I checked it's not only Christianity that believes in the existence of a supreme God.

So why always Christians?
Re: Calling Out Atheist! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2013
Mzsolex: I've noticed this trend for some times now, and am just wondering why is it always gotta be Atheist against Christians... Why do Atheist attack and speak againts Christianity alone. I mean last time I checked it's not only Christianity that believes in the existence of a supreme God.

For me, I would like to attack Pagans and Hindus, but I realised that there aree too many of them, and all they want to do is win my soul at all costs.

2 Likes

Re: Calling Out Atheist! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2013
musKeeto:
For me, I would like to attack Pagans and Hindus, but I realised that there aree too many of them, and all they want to do is win my soul at all costs.
stop the sarcasm game and face the point here!
Re: Calling Out Atheist! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2013
Mzsolex: stop the sarcasm game and face the point here!
the point has been made. There are different Gods. The most popular one here with the most proselytizers is the Christian one.
Re: Calling Out Atheist! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2013
musKeeto:
the point has been made. There are different Gods. The most popular one here with the most proselytizers is the Christian one.
but at least they don't use force doing it.
Re: Calling Out Atheist! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 02, 2013
^^^ have you seen a Christian put a knife on someone's neck just to convert 'em. The most they do is talk of condemnation to hell fire.
Re: Calling Out Atheist! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2013
Mzsolex: but at least they don't use force doing it.
And atheists do? Whats wrong with keeping your 'God' beliefs to yourself rather than threatening people with silly stories of burning in hell forever? Has any atheist ever forced you to stop being Christian?
Re: Calling Out Atheist! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2013
Lol. Interesting. Go on guys.
Re: Calling Out Atheist! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2013
musKeeto:
And atheists do? Whats wrong with keeping your 'God' beliefs to yourself rather than threatening people with silly stories of burning in hell forever? Has any atheist ever forced you to stop being Christian?
last time checked you still have the free will to believe what you want... The fact that they tell this stories doesn't mean you should believe them. They are only spreading this for the sake of the one's that can still be saved... They don't slit your throat, they don't burn your house, they don't bomb you for what you chose to beleive in. They only spread the word hoping someone's out there can be saved through it.
Re: Calling Out Atheist! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2013
Mzsolex: ^^^ have you seen a Christian put a knife on someone's neck just to convert 'em.
lol...
Read up Deut. 13:13-19

Believers, esp the Nigerian kind, may not be that violent but can be a really aggressive bunch..
Re: Calling Out Atheist! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2013
Mzsolex: last time checked you still have the free will to believe what you want... The fact that they tell this stories doesn't mean you should believe them. They are only spreading this for the sake of the one's that can still be saved... They don't slit your throat, they don't burn your house, they don't bomb you for what you chose to beleive in. They only spread the word hoping someone's out there can be saved through it.

And the unbelievers aren't free to spread their doubts?

In essence, we should shut up and let y'all keep talking?

Save who from what? Mscheeew..
Re: Calling Out Atheist! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2013
musKeeto:

And the unbelievers aren't free to spread their doubts?
lol they are... But you guys don't have to attack a particular religion(Christianity) while doing your thing. Sort of like you can't say or do anything without involving the Christians in it esp. Nigerian Athiest.#Beleivewhatyouwantbutleavethechristiansbe
Re: Calling Out Atheist! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2013
musKeeto:

In essence, we should shut up and let y'all keep talking?

Save who from what? Mscheeew..
It's pretty simple, this doesn't always have to be Athiest vs Christians, just do your thing without mentioning. That way we can always avoid this kinda argument... Unless ofcourse Christianity make you guys feel insecure!
Re: Calling Out Atheist! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2013
Mzsolex: lol they are... But you guys don't have to attack a particular religion(Christianity) while doing your thing. Sort of like you can't say or do anything without involving the Christians in it esp. Nigerian Athiest.#Beleivewhatyouwantbutleavethechristiansbe
lol, we no go gree o, yahweh and im ppl too dey worry.. Traffic jams, loud speakers, noise everywhere... Pls let some people go to hell, God created it for a purpose.

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Atheist! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 02, 2013
Mzsolex: It's pretty simple, this doesn't always have to be Athiest vs Christians, just do your thing without mentioning. That way we can always avoid this kinda argument... Unless ofcourse Christianity make you guys feel insecure!
lol, I think its the other way round.

Atheists make you feel insecure. Isn't that the reason you opened this thread? You don't want us to bother you with our 5hit?
Re: Calling Out Atheist! by engrtee(f): 5:35pm On Apr 02, 2013
Mzsolex: I've noticed this trend for some times now, and am just wondering why is it always gotta be Atheist against Christians... Why do Atheist attack and speak againts Christianity alone. I mean last time I checked it's not only Christianity that believes in the existence of a supreme God.

. THEY DARE NOT FACE MUSLIMS OR ELSE SHARIA OR GET BANNED.

THEY DARE NOT FACE PAGANS OR ELSE THE THUNDER OF SOGO WILL STRIKE THEM.

THEY WOULD RATHER FACE A LOVING FORGIVABLE CHRISTIAN

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Atheist! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2013
musKeeto:
lol, we no go gree o, yahweh and im ppl too dey worry.. Traffic jams, loud speakers, noise everywhere... Pls let some people go to hell, God created it for a purpose.
it was meant for the devil, and now a destination by choice(still not by force) for humans. You're offered the will to chose. As per noise & loudspeakers, it will be till d end of time; until pple lyk you are convinced that a God really exist, the gospel will never stop!
Re: Calling Out Atheist! by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2013
Mzsolex: ^^^ have you seen a Christian put a knife on someone's neck just to convert 'em. The most they do is talk of condemnation to hell fire.

ummm you Sir, need a nice good history lesson ASAP!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Calling Out Atheist! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 02, 2013
engrtee: . THEY DARE NOT FACE MUSLIMS OR ELSE SHARIA OR GET BANNED.

they prey on Us 'cause they think the loving, forgiving spirit is cowardice & weakness.
Re: Calling Out Atheist! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 02, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

ummm you Sir, need a nice good history lesson ASAP!!!!!!!!!!
bring it on bro.
Re: Calling Out Atheist! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 02, 2013
musKeeto:
lol, I think its the other way round.

Atheists make you feel insecure. Isn't that the reason you opened this thread? You don't want us to bother you with our 5hit?
No sir, we don't want you to always involve us in every post, every talk... And every thing that is your 5hit, I could careless about your 5hit so far am not involved!
Re: Calling Out Atheist! by Alfamann: 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2013
engrtee: . THEY DARE NOT FACE MUSLIMS OR ELSE SHARIA OR GET BANNED.

What?!
We sent islam to premature quarantine.

We respect pagans because their own gods are at least visible.

Christians on the other hand are still quaking when they hear the word "atheist".
Re: Calling Out Atheist! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 02, 2013
Mzsolex: As per noise & loudspeakers, it will be till d end of time; until pple lyk you are convinced that a God really exist, the gospel will never stop!
thanks.. Now that we've gone beyond the niceties, let's spread all cards on the table.

Atheists/Agnostics like me will be here to remind you that it's your choice to remain a slave and an 1d1ot to whatever dog you choose to believe. We'll be here to remind you that your stupid dog, even after killing his son, was not able to rid the world of people like us.

If you do not like this, tell him to snuff us out.

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Atheist! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2013
musKeeto:
thanks.. Now that we've gone beyond the niceties, let's spread all cards on the table.

Atheists/Agnostics like me will be here to remind you that it's your choice to remain a slave and an 1d1ot to whatever dog you choose to believe. We'll be here to remind you that your stupid dog, even after killing his son, was not able to rid the world of people like us.
He didn't kill His Son to get rid of pple lyk you, Christ died to save pple like you.

If you do not like this, tell him to snuff us out.
can't stop laughing @ your ignorance, see, that where we are different, we Christians can only pray that pple like you get enlighten & hopefuly retrace your steps back to Him... 'cause I want to beleive you weren't born an Atheist, we don't pray for your destruction, we don't slit your throat either!.
Re: Calling Out Atheist! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 02, 2013
Good luck praying.. Prayers always works wonders.

I think your Op has been answered. I leave in the safe hands of your dog.
Re: Calling Out Atheist! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2013
Alfamann:

What?!
We sent islam to premature quarantine.

We respect pagans because their own gods are at least visible.

Christians on the other hand are still quaking when they hear the word "atheist".
what is He saying? You sent Islam to quarantine?
Re: Calling Out Atheist! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2013
musKeeto: Good luck praying.. Prayers always works wonders.

I think your Op has been answered. I leave in the safe hands of your dog.
yeah run, that what you do best... The point here remain that you guys should kip your 5hits to yourself and stop attacking anything Christians! And oh yes give your life to Christ b4 it's too late! #peace
Re: Calling Out Atheist! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 02, 2013
meanwhile here's an interesting news please take your time to go through it...
Pluto's Gate Discovered: The Plutonium 'Gate To Hell' Found In Ancient City Of Hierapolis
April 1, 2013 14:28:41

www.huffingtonpost.com/blackberry/p.html?id=2994297

Re: Calling Out Atheist! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2013
Mzsolex: meanwhile here's an interesting news please take your time to go through it...
Pluto's Gate Discovered: The Plutonium 'Gate To Hell' Found In Ancient City Of Hierapolis
April 1, 2013 14:28:41

www.huffingtonpost.com/blackberry/p.html?id=2994297

Lol, stepped out of sarcasm mode to engage an utter 1diot... Quoted so that you don't edit. Hopefully, the realization will hit you soon....
Re: Calling Out Atheist! by moneyhungry(m): 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2013
Mzsolex: it was meant for the devil, and now a destination by choice(still not by force) for humans. You're offered the will to chose. As per noise & loudspeakers, it will be till d end of time; until pple lyk you are convinced that a God really exist, the gospel will never stop!
listen to urself....
don't you sound stupid?
isn't it thesame God that created the devil and sin?
why didn't he just put us all in paradise without putting us through these silly phases and confusion.
tell him i said "fu/ck u!"
Re: Calling Out Atheist! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2013
money-hungry :

listen to urself....
don't you sound stupid?
why didn't he just put us all in paradise without putting us through these silly phases and confusion.
obviously you're the silly one here,
you want automatic ticket to heaven eh?, no, you gotta earn it bro, you can't live a sinful life here on earth and still get a one way ticket to Heaven... It's lyk saying you wanna enta a university without writing waec without sitting 4 j.a.m.b nt 2 of the pume it's plain bullsh.it you know!

Did He create sin? No.!
Did He create devil? Yes, but he wasn't created a devil... His rebelliouse act was what got him that label!
Obviously this(world as it is) was not what God planned 4, He(devil) disrupted it and the silly human fell 4 his tricks.
#You can tell Him the "fuc.k U!" part yourself.
#ciao.
Re: Calling Out Atheist! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2013
money-hungry :

listen to urself....
don't you sound stupid?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Satanists To Get A Monument Next To The Ten Commandments In USA!! / Should Pastors Tell Their followers Not To Tithe If They Now Realised The Truth? / Mecca Crane Collapse "An Act Of God" Says Engineer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.