Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Meet Yvonne Nelson's Boyfriend Before Iyanya And Ice Prince: Chase Bossman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Yvonne Nelson's Boyfriend Before Iyanya And Ice Prince: Chase Bossman (7577 Views)

Iyanya And Fan In Instagram Fight / Iyanya And His Girlfriend Freda Francis Loved Up In A Party(Pic) / Checkout Yemi Alade And Ice Prince In This New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Yvonne Nelson's Boyfriend Before Iyanya And Ice Prince: Chase Bossman by Anonymous123: 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2013
Guys, meet Yvonne Nelson First Boyfriend. He is an upcoming R&B Ghanaian artist. i have always had the impression Yvonne Nelson first boyfriend was Iyanya because we never saw her date anyone until the Iyanya saga, until i heard my ghanaian roommate play this song below. i asked who the artist was and she said a guy name Chase Bossman, Yvonne Nelson first Boyfriend. i never Yvonne had such cute boyfriend. If what my friend told me is anything to go by, apparently, Yvonne and this guy broke up when Yvonne became a star. i guess he couldn't stand all the kissing and sexing yvonne was doing on screen huh? Well Yvonne make this guy turn musician by force since she is now into musicians. Anyway below is his new single. i likeit. i think it's a nice wedding them song especially a slow dance in your husband's arms.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/v-MUfxGSRXs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Re: Meet Yvonne Nelson's Boyfriend Before Iyanya And Ice Prince: Chase Bossman by Anonymous123: 10:47pm On Apr 02, 2013
pix

Re: Meet Yvonne Nelson's Boyfriend Before Iyanya And Ice Prince: Chase Bossman by goldfish80(m): 6:46am On Apr 03, 2013
I for download the song, but My memory card don full.
Re: Meet Yvonne Nelson's Boyfriend Before Iyanya And Ice Prince: Chase Bossman by israel007: 7:07am On Apr 03, 2013
@OP: how did u know for sure.

Dude cute sha.
Re: Meet Yvonne Nelson's Boyfriend Before Iyanya And Ice Prince: Chase Bossman by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 03, 2013
This dude got me commenting!Am sweating.Hmmm.
Re: Meet Yvonne Nelson's Boyfriend Before Iyanya And Ice Prince: Chase Bossman by Anonymous123: 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
israel007: @OP: how did u know for sure.

Dude cute sha.

last year on Yvonne Nelson birthday, she posted a picture of a birthday card signed by this guy on her facebook page, and under the picture she had written something like "Look who got me this". Apparently the message was meant to shut critics up.Anyway i am a first year Nigerian student here at Univeristy of Ghana. After my ghanaian roommate told me about the relationship between the two,it all started making sense to me. i mean the birthday card, the words by Yvonne. How they broke up is not really clear. there are some in ghana who think Yvonne broke up with the guy because she didn't wanna be with a regular guy and there are others who think the guy broke up with Yvonne because he couldnt stand all that Yvonne was doing on screen. so yea they actually date.
Re: Meet Yvonne Nelson's Boyfriend Before Iyanya And Ice Prince: Chase Bossman by BrutusOj(m): 11:34pm On Apr 04, 2013
Yvonne Nelson is a promiscuous girl n can't settle down with a guy,let her keep sampling guys' joy stick...time shal tell,her boobs has already reached elastic limit,remaining her G spot.
Re: Meet Yvonne Nelson's Boyfriend Before Iyanya And Ice Prince: Chase Bossman by Kolade9(m): 11:38am On Apr 05, 2013
ucgirl(m):
Em....no vex o,you be hemaphrodite?

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Celebration / Is Ronaldinho Dead? / These So Many American Musicians Claim They Are Illuminati. Who Are They Really?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.