Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

Please How Can You Locate Your Url Or Website Address When You Create A Facebook - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please How Can You Locate Your Url Or Website Address When You Create A Facebook (550 Views)

Do You Need A Name For Your Website Address And Can't Think Of ONE? I Can Help! / How Do You Create An Account On (pph) Peopleperhour? / Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can You Locate Your Url Or Website Address When You Create A Facebook by owobaba201: 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2013
PEASE GURUS IN THE HOUSE I NEED YOUR HEP FAST.HOW CAN YOU LOCATE YOUR URL OR FACEBOOK FANPAGE WEBSITE SO THAT YOU CAN POST IT FOR PEOPLE TO LIKE IT .ITS URGENT PLZZZZZZZZZZ!ADMIN,ABEG MAKE AM FRONT PAGE FOR ME AND THE LORD WILL BLEZZ YOU YHANKS

(1) (Reply)

Want Followers? The 4 Things You Have To Know About Leadership / Can Someone Help Me With A Laptop To Start My Online Biz / Seven Men Charged In Liberty Reserve Global Money-laundering Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.