Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here (4051 Views)

Now You Can Get A Loan With Your Domain / "Is Making Money Online Real" / I Work Here In Nigeria With Intel, Microsoft, Motorola Online Real Time. You Can (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by arbitrage: 5:19am On Dec 03, 2013
Just as real estate (properties) business is huge in real life, having your online house or address is a big business online too. The thread for domain flipping and parking has experienced continuous follower-ship (comments) on Nairaland such that there is no day you visit this business segment without finding it on the first page. Many of the followers do ask questions on how and where to start buying and selling domains. Some experts have answered while some keep their secrets as what could or should not be released to prevent competition. Some newcomers to the business also usually ask how they can make payment when buying their desired domains and/or websites from Nigeria should the host be foreign.

This thread is therefore opened to address such demands. This is to serve as a platform that is analogous to tenants and landlords' rental, purchase and broker agency that we see in real life property business. So, if you have a domain or website for sale, meet your buyers here. If you are interested in a particular domain or website, meet the sellers here. If your domain or website gets a quote here and you are pleased with the bargain, follow up to consummate the deal be it buying or selling. If you are, on the other hand, looking for person who could help you make payment (purchase) for your desired available domain or website elsewhere, post the request and get the needed payment assistance here. If you find a better deal than what you are being offered here, share the news to help others get good bargain in future auctions.

To set the ball rolling, I hereby request for interested buyer(s) for the following:
godfather.com for $95.
iphonexplore.com for $10.
americantraveltocuba.com for $12.

1 Like

Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 03, 2013
Interesting!

Should I warn that domain buyers in Nigeria is somewhat less tangible?

GodFather.com should have some sort of remarkable buyer if you take it to the shores of movie producers. Who knows, they may want to redo that movie again.

What about a video game called GodFather?

Just think...

You should be able to get more than $95 for that domain.

Type GodFather.com into google and find for yourself an array of possible buyers. I did and saw quite a handful!

Goodluck.
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nedum1979: 7:47am On Dec 03, 2013
Good one man, here this ones, smokeforex.com , keypoolbet.com bid ur price and call me on +2348038930922
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by arbitrage: 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
2s£xy:
Interesting!

Should I warn that domain buyers in Nigeria is somewhat less tangible?

GodFather.com should have some sort of remarkable buyer if you take it to the shores of movie producers. Who knows, they may want to redo that movie again.

What about a video game called GodFather?

Just think...

You should be able to get more than $95 for that domain.

Type GodFather.com into google and find for yourself an array of possible buyers. I did and saw quite a handful!

Goodluck.

Thanks a lot for the input.
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2013
arbitrage:
To set the ball rolling, I hereby request for interested buyer(s) for the following:
godfather.com for $95.
iphonexplore.com for $10.
americantraveltocuba.com for $12.
Are the prices negotiable?

I sent you a PM.
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 03, 2013
cool
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by onlineresource: 9:47am On Dec 04, 2013
Winesupplystore.com for sale.
Buyers should bid their price...
Thefinancialmarketblog.com
@2sexy,aw u doing.... Long time...
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 04, 2013
onlineresource: Winesupplystore.com for sale.
Buyers should bid their price...
Thefinancialmarketblog.com
@2sexy,aw u doing.... Long time...
i dey fine bro. How are you? Are you on whatsapp?
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by onlineresource: 11:05am On Dec 04, 2013
2s£xy:
i dey fine bro. How are you? Are you on whatsapp?

Yes I am...
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
onlineresource:

Yes I am...

messaging u right away.
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Chibenze(m): 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2013
nice thread arbritge, will contact u shortly
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by onlineresource: 1:46pm On Dec 04, 2013
2s£xy:
messaging u right away.

Okay...
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Intellab(m): 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
If you want ustreammovies.net, freepsxroms.com.
Website already built on domain. You can decide to buy both the domain and entire website.
Start bidding.
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 05, 2013
@Arbritrage, reply to my mail. I want to buy a domain from the ones you listed
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by huzaifaidris: 11:04am On Dec 05, 2013
I have naijayo.com and bronax.com to sell
contact me huzaifadris (at) gmail.com
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by lanregidi: 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2013
Online nigeria Movies:

www.fts-movie.com.ng
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by jerrymania(m): 7:33pm On Dec 05, 2013
toychoose.com $40
treasuredcars.com $30
loveclimax.com $20
bulksmssite.com $10

reach me to snap any of these names @ babatooearly@gmail.com

If you help me find a better bargain for any of these names elsewhere please contact me

thanks
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by ngmart(m): 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2013
you guys price too much *wetin* is annoying tsew
shawnmayour: Are the prices negotiable?

I sent you a PM.
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by ngmart(m): 10:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
you guys price too much *wetin* is annoying. the domains are too cheat to think of negotiating
shawnmayour: Are the prices negotiable?

I sent you a PM.
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by samogo1: 10:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
europepokers.com
buycomix.com
hostcarry.com
ebaysite.com
am opened for any offers.
Signify interest here.
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 06, 2013
arbitrage:

Thanks a lot for the input.
I saw your message, when i replied, it couldn't go through. is there anything wrong with your mail?
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by barikay: 10:47am On Dec 07, 2013
Is it possible to buy a website and still get the same revenue the seller was getting from google adsence? If yes, I will love to buy one since I am sure to recoup my capital there after. Pls I need reply
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by FRANKODEY1(m): 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2013
@2se£y

long time, I was even saying I will get to u via Whatsapp or 2go today..

how biz...
Can we talk later?
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by FRANKODEY1(m): 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
@2se£y

long time, I was even saying I will get to via Whatsapp or 2go today..

how biz...
Can we talk later?
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2013
FRANK.ODEY:
@2se£y

long time, I was even saying I will get to u via Whatsapp or 2go today..

how biz...
Can we talk later?

whatsapp would be better... Hope u still have my number? Please pardon me if I don't recognise your number as I have lost numbers due to lending my phone. And the recipient deleted all my contacts thinking I gave her to use for enternity, meanwhile I was just being generous after hers was stolen by arm robbers.
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Tekkyboy(m): 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
Pls i need ur urgent help concerning this godaddy issue, av input my africard details successfully but its saying 'There was a problem
authorizing your credit.
Please verify your
payment information or
use an alternate form of
payment'.
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Tekkyboy(m): 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2013
2s£xy:

whatsapp would be better... Hope u still have my number? Please pardon me if I don't recognise your number as I have lost numbers due to lending my phone. And the recipient deleted all my contacts thinking I gave her to use for enternity, meanwhile I was just being generous after hers was stolen by arm robbers.
av been waiting for ur post since.
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2013
Lol why am I just seeing this thread?
@arbitrage $30 for your godfather.com is its still available. grin
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2013
gcfr.com:
cheesy... Ole! Ole Ole tongue

Arbitrage, have you seen I was able to spot a valuable domain among the listed ones? Use your brain, bro. That domain is worth keeping.
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2013
gcfr.com:
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2013
2s£xy:
cheesy... Ole! Ole Ole tongue

Arbitrage, have you seen I was able to spot a valuable domain among the listed ones? Use your brain, bro. That domain is worth keeping.
shut up!! You tink say to sell domain dae easy? grin
Arbitrage $95 let's deal.

Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2013
gcfr.com:
shut up!! You tink say to sell domain dae easy? grin
Arbitrage $95 let's deal.
*turns back, pulls down his trouser and boxers, drops 2 feets of feaces on his head*

learn to respect your elders...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are You Interested in Pursuing a Profitable Opportunity? / Opay Android Pos Machine / Make $100 Per Day Working From Home Now Open To Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.