Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Software Used In Supermarket Needed Please - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Software Used In Supermarket Needed Please (10127 Views)

I Need A Software To Manage Inventory And Accounting Of Supermarket? / BONANZA! BONANZA!! BONANZA!!! Pharmacy Stores / Supermarket Management Software / Supermarket Software Needed Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Software Used In Supermarket Needed Please by ELIJAHLOVE: 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2008
some one around me operates a supermarket, i told him i am into programming, though i dont really know so much.
and she wants me to her her with the supermarket software .please, Can some one help me with INFO on the softwares used in supermarket
with the following features:
1. Take new stocks
2. Add price
3.Print receipt
4. Generate report.
i also want to know what its called. The name for the software i mean.
thanks so much
please i also want to know the hardware requirement for this software to be installed andkeptrunning
Re: Software Used In Supermarket Needed Please by kambo(m): 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2008
how much is she willing to pay for it?

i think they exist pre-canned indigenous solutions already.

looks like an inventory-management stuff to me.
Re: Software Used In Supermarket Needed Please by kambo(m): 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2008
how much is she willing  to pay for  it?

i think the
re exist pre-canned  indigenous  solutions already.

looks like an inventory-management stuff to me.
Re: Software Used In Supermarket Needed Please by Kobojunkie: 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2008
I can get you a very good software for such for about $1000 bucks from here.

http://quickbooks.intuit.com/product/accounting-software/retail-pos-solutions/point-of-sale-software.jhtml

The reason why it is a better idea to get an already packed product in this case is many of these have had 1000's of hours of testing and that reduces chances of errors a great deal and many of these are customizable and so able to fit your business need.
Re: Software Used In Supermarket Needed Please by aphoe(m): 10:06am On Apr 03, 2008
i have one it is called Creative SalesBox 2.0. Made by a nigerian software coy.
i can get it for you for N50k. and this price is negotiable

it is already being used by a supermarket in abeokuta called Attractions.

contact me at aphoextra@yahoo.co.uk for more enquires
Re: Software Used In Supermarket Needed Please by thebushman: 7:31am On Apr 04, 2008
i have one it is called Coreware IMS made by a Nigerian software company
The price is negotiable.
it is already being used by some supermarket

contact me at dipoonibile@corewaresolutions.com or on 08059883996.
Alternatively you can leave your phone number on this site when you come to read this post
Re: Software Used In Supermarket Needed Please by ELIJAHLOVE: 10:20am On Apr 04, 2008
Deleted post

1 Like

Re: Software Used In Supermarket Needed Please by ELIJAHLOVE: 10:27am On Apr 04, 2008
@ KAMBO

IN ADDITION, THE LADY IS READY TO PART WITH 30K, THOUGH INITIALLY I TOLD HER 80K SHE RAN AWAY AND CAME BAK BEGGING THAT SHE CAN AFFORF 30K FOR NOW, BCAUSE SHE IS JUST STARTER, BU T SHE JUST WANTED TO HAVE THE STUFF IN PLACE.
THANKS ONCE AGAIN
Re: Software Used In Supermarket Needed Please by Kamali(m): 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2008
i have one.It is called Supaware POS made by a Nigerian software company

It is already being used by some stores in Lagos.

contact me at sales@supawareinnovations.com or 08032682034.

Beware of cheap software.
The real advantage of locally developed software is support.You may buy a software for 30K and then discover you are not getting the right support and have to pay for another software.30k cannot even buy a good POS printer.
SO BE CAREFUL ,
Re: Software Used In Supermarket Needed Please by aphoe(m): 5:25pm On Apr 04, 2008
@ELIJAHLOVE

that amount i.e. N30k is quite small considering the efforts and functions put into making this software. instant delivery

but we can always negotiate. you call call me on 08058562158 or email me at aphoextra@yahoo.co.uk

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
[list]
[li]PIII 500MHZ[/li]
[li]128MB RAM[/li]
[li]MOUSE OR ANY MICROSOFT COMPATIBLE POINTING DEVICE[/li]
[li]STANDARD KEYBOARD[/li]
[/list]
Re: Software Used In Supermarket Needed Please by dapor(m): 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2008
I am a veteran java programmer who can design a very good software for your supermarket and you can reach me at dapo_java@hotmail.com or 01-6601706
Re: Software Used In Supermarket Needed Please by enohj2ee(m): 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2008
I have a web based point Of sales Inventory management for suppermarket developed in PHP and user friendly
contact me at enojoneno@yahoo.co.uk or info@esoftng.com or call 08068134762 or 018782104
Re: Software Used In Supermarket Needed Please by avosoft: 9:11am On Jan 24, 2019
Hello,

Swiftshop POS is a retail point of sale desktop software solution designed for retail shops, malls, supermarket, boutiques, etc businesses. Swiftshop contains over 15 modules for inventory, reports, marketing, product, customer management etc.

Swiftshop POS interface is very user-friendly, meaning that is it very easy to use, and its intuitive. Employees can receive make sales in as littles as 10 seconds per item. You can customize it to suit your needs, you can include your branding and choose or set many options including business name, currencies, address, phone, email etc.

Swiftshop managers include a search, sort, paging feature which helps you find data quickly. You can print receipts, barcode, invoices for your customers after each transaction. You can also print reports; including expenses, sales, customer, stock level, inventory lists, suppliers etc.

You can send SMS messages or emails informing customers of when the need arises. You can also send bulk advertising messages to your customers, employee or suppliers.

Features
>Products Management with Images
>Category Management with Images
>Customers Management with loyalty
>Employees Management with Roles
>Product Suppliers Management
>Expense Management
>Print & Export Reports to Pdf, Html, Excel
>Robust pricing options
>Secure Employee Access
>Secure data storage
>Search, Sort, View, Filter and even paging functions.
>Customize all settings (PayMethods, Printing, and Hardware etc)
>Print Invoice, Receipt, and Barcode
>Print Different Business Reports
>150 Business Reports
>SMS & Email Capability
>SMS & Email Templates
>Front desk & Backoffice
>Database Auto backup
>Daily, Weekly, Monthly Reports By Email
>Business Charts & Statistics in Dashboard
>Employee Clock In & Out

Call 08037058471

1 Like

Re: Software Used In Supermarket Needed Please by avosoft: 11:24pm On Jun 10, 2019
Supported Hardware

1. CashDrawers (All )
2. Receipt Printers (All )
3. Customer Displays (All )
4. Barcode Scanners (All )
5. Touch Screen (All )
6. Standard Printers (All )

Future Support (In Development)
1. Magnetic Swipe Cards
2. Contactless smart cards
3. Finger print devices
4. Etc
Re: Software Used In Supermarket Needed Please by avosoft: 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
call now and get a discount
Re: Software Used In Supermarket Needed Please by Yusuf02: 3:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
STOREHARMONY SOFTWARE SOLUTION

the modern Enterprise Software solution company www.storeharmony.com and I want to introduce to you our solution.

I know this will help redefine your business and help the business grow more. Some of the benefits you enjoy includes:

1. Standard inventory management (Suppliers details, expiry notification, multi-store management, etc)
2. High end cloud service, that enables you monitor ALL your stores from anywhere and anytime
3. End of day business reporting- financial reports, sales data per cashier, etc.
4. PoS terminal integration with our solution that solves reconciliation problems
5. and more.
Re: Software Used In Supermarket Needed Please by Victory199497: 8:27am On Nov 27, 2021
Hi can you tell me more about this software? ...maintenance , how it works etc.
Thanks
Re: Software Used In Supermarket Needed Please by hrenmalin: 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2022
Actually I've noticed that now not only supermarkets and large stores operate using various software and crm. Small shops and small businesses in general are also moving to a digital workflow.

1 Like

Re: Software Used In Supermarket Needed Please by avosoft: 10:08am On Jan 17
We are open for business in 2024.
You can use Swiftshop if you have any of these business
Call/Whatsapp 0803-705-8471

* Clothing stores
* Electronics stores
* Grocery stores
* Department stores
* Restaurants and Cafes
* Bars and Nightclubs
* Hotels and Lodging
* Beauty Salons and Spas
* Supermarkets and Convenience Stores
* Health and Fitness Centers
* Bookstores Stores
* Automotive Repair Shops
* Pet Stores and Veterinary Clinics
* Home Improvement Stores
* Electronics Repair Shops
* Furniture Stores
* Florists Stores
* Museums and Galleries Stores

(1) (Reply)

Final Year Project Topic Ideas, Please!. / Online Exam Portal / Link To Cracked Version Of Xamarin With Visual Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.