Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

MASSOB Overthrows Chime, Obi, Okorochas Et Al. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Overthrows Chime, Obi, Okorochas Et Al. (1262 Views)

Pictures Of Governor Okorochas Multi-billion Naira Spibat Estate Home Owerri / 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime / Rochas Okorochas' Cabinet-less Imo!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MASSOB Overthrows Chime, Obi, Okorochas Et Al. by cfours: 2:42am On Apr 03, 2013
Picture this scenario. What do you think will happen if Biafra elements overthrow SE government and takes over the eastern region? Will this finally lead to steps towards creation of Biafra?
Will this cause a war? or make a war with the north more possible?
Why hasn't this happened yet?

I find myself asking the latter question because if many Ibos were pro-biafra, then MASSOB (or at least softer elements of the organization) should have been able to take over the eastern government by now.

Why aren't there more pro-biafra elements in SE political sphere.
Re: MASSOB Overthrows Chime, Obi, Okorochas Et Al. by Frostyzone(m): 9:11am On Apr 04, 2013
Tribalist. You deserved to be banned from this forum for life. You are sadly one of those misguided individuals with bad childhood that is continually campaigning against the unification of this great nation.

I pity you.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Overthrows Chime, Obi, Okorochas Et Al. by DuduNegro: 9:34am On Apr 04, 2013
c.fours:
Picture this scenario. What do you think will happen if Biafra elements overthrow SE government and takes over the eastern region? Will this finally lead to steps towards creation of Biafra?

I find myself asking the latter question because if many Ibos were pro-biafra, then MASSOB (or at least softer elements of the organization) should have been able to take over the eastern government by now.

bzm was on that mission untill 50 mysterious bodies floated in.......bzm has been quiet since, all its militant gra gra has sobered.

you are better off advising Onlytruth and Ogugua and their NNO cabinet to take over biafraland than expecting a courageous outcome frim massob.

these are COWARDS with tails tucked in their a**ss!
Re: MASSOB Overthrows Chime, Obi, Okorochas Et Al. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2013
c.fours:

ahahahaha.....this shd be in the Joke section !!!!

Yeaaah, it will cause war exactly like the one in 1967 or that of Mali......!!!

SouthEast would be treated as Rebel-Held-Territory by Nigerian Army....!!!

It will never lead to actualisation of Biafra but Deaths!!!
Re: MASSOB Overthrows Chime, Obi, Okorochas Et Al. by cfours: 8:44am On Apr 07, 2013
donroxy: ahahahaha.....this shd be in the Joke section !!!!
Yeaaah, it will cause war exactly like the one in 1967 or that of Mali......!!!
SouthEast would be treated as Rebel-Held-Territory by Nigerian Army....!!!
It will never lead to actualisation of Biafra but Deaths!!!

LOL @ Rebel-Held-Territory. grin I think many of the biafra loudmouths on this website might prefer that. because at least its better than nothing.

Frostyzone: continually campaigning against the unification of this great nation.

As a yoruba, I'm all for unification. but if Biafrans want to leave, they have a right to do so... I seriously cannot stand them hence the reason I want to help them accomplish their goal of getting out of nigeria ASAP. In fact, if (like MASSOB) MEND and Boko Haram also have similar agenda, its best to give them advice that will be mutually beneficial.
just being diplomatic here...
Re: MASSOB Overthrows Chime, Obi, Okorochas Et Al. by qualified(f): 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2013
@op, u are js being tribalistic and busy-body. Get a life, Igbos dont need ur lousy ideas!
Re: MASSOB Overthrows Chime, Obi, Okorochas Et Al. by ceaz4r(m): 4:44pm On Apr 07, 2013
@op, your intention may have been that of ridicule, but have ended up making good sense in ur post. ...Truly, truly, if we Igbos really wanted our independence or wanted to be treated as we so want to be treated, what measures have we put in place to actualise that! For example, how many of our business men/women are willing to say, instead of being treated as parasitic low-class citizens in places like Lagos, I will refuse to open the containers in lagos, bring them home (Onitcha, Nnewi, Aba) and open them there. So that people will now have to travel down to East to buy the items there in. And let all the economic benefits and otherwise accrueable to Lagos now be reaped in our place?

How many of our (Easter Governors) & the NASS members from the Eastern divide are willing to pressure the fed govt to make Port Harcourt as functional as the Lagos port so our goods can be landing there? How many Eastern govnrs have thought of encouraging Innoson motors by pronouncing & making her their official supplier of their (govt) official cars as a way of promoting our own? ...and it goes on like that. I really wonder.
Re: MASSOB Overthrows Chime, Obi, Okorochas Et Al. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 07, 2013
c.fours:

It could happen in your own world. I would prefer a unified Nigeria where all ethnic groups realise that together we stand the stronger be become.
Re: MASSOB Overthrows Chime, Obi, Okorochas Et Al. by Dede1(m): 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

bzm was on that mission untill 50 mysterious bodies floated in.......bzm has been quiet since, all its militant gra gra has sobered.

you are better off advising Onlytruth and Ogugua and their NNO cabinet to take over biafraland than expecting a courageous outcome frim massob.

these are COWARDS with tails tucked in their a**ss!

Any pseudo-Yoruba from Ilorin has no pedigree to call anybody coward. The jokers from Ilorin who parade themselves as Yoruba are not only cowards but irresponsible backstabbers.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Overthrows Chime, Obi, Okorochas Et Al. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2013
OP, STAY AWAY FROM DRUGS. sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Identify This Person In This Picture? / Massacre In Nigeria Spurs Outcry Over Military Tactics - Baga Village Killings / Behold Your Next President By OBJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.