Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

GEJ Not Plotting Against APC – Okupe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Not Plotting Against APC – Okupe (4630 Views)

"I Am Not Plotting Against President Buhari" - Atiku Abubakar / B:r:e:a:k:i:n:g: Sheikh Gumi Tells Buhari And GEJ Not To Contest(sahararep) / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Not Plotting Against APC – Okupe by omowolewa: 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2013
If money can water down Okupe's integrity,an elderly man's, I wonder what men cannot do for money.

Okay, we have heard what he told you to tell us. But hem, Mr Okupe, is it really true? sad wink
Re: GEJ Not Plotting Against APC – Okupe by tatosh: 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2013
Billyonaire: You dislike the man, so what ever he says is wrong then. Even if he says, there is God, I know you must disagree. I always advise people to get minimal education in the art of thinking and the science of philosophy. Now you have successful disgraced yourself in the midst of sleepless mosquitoes, and when there is a storm in the teacup, you become the only boat that can fly. Glory not in thy folly, but ask the good lord of infinite wisdom to grant you an atom of intelligence, your case is not yet irredeemable. So Mote It Be!!

What part of my post says anything he says is wrong? We both know u have some kind of mental issues which probably affects all ur senses including your ability to assimilate. Therefore, I don't have much to say to u
Re: GEJ Not Plotting Against APC – Okupe by eggheaders(m): 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2013
the goodluck administration is so useless they respond to all criticism. he and his bandwagon of clowns are so jobless.they use the better part of their lives spewing balderdash. i have never seen a clueless and brainless goon like this lots of simpletons.gosh this demented folks make me wanna puke.
Re: GEJ Not Plotting Against APC – Okupe by Gennyz(m): 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2013
Okupe is a cheap old man,lies frm both sides of his mouth,ppl lik him sud be in d prison cos he is nt civil, l doubt if he is sane,yet he has an appointmnt wit Jona,birds of the same feather ur generation will disappoint u woofully.
Re: GEJ Not Plotting Against APC – Okupe by Ikpewe: 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2013
If u tink u dnt like gej go hug transfoma it will giv u uncomon transfomation and transfomation agenda. And if u hate me 2, sen a tex to 07064282309 mak i reply u
Re: GEJ Not Plotting Against APC – Okupe by Ikpewe: 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2013
Eggheaders u ve a day-old chick and cheap brain. And u even 4got to comot ur brain 4rm egg yolk wen u bin wnt comot
Re: GEJ Not Plotting Against APC – Okupe by drtwist(m): 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2013
Elvin001: AIRTEL SIM WITH 18GB DATA BUNDLE (expiring
2015) FOR SALE... Call 07088390828 to get urs
how much elvin. Note na warri boy i be o, akpos guy.
Re: GEJ Not Plotting Against APC – Okupe by kazy2013: 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2013
pls i may ask who is our president between jonathan and okupe now? Everything okupe nawa o, wonder shall never end.
Re: GEJ Not Plotting Against APC – Okupe by eggheaders(m): 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2013
Ikpewe: Eggheaders u ve a day-old chick and cheap brain. And u even 4got to comot ur brain 4rm egg yolk wen u bin wnt comot

they should have warned that i gat a violent oral.i dinosaur you for talking sh**t like your an**us blocked.demented blockhead tell you to go get a life is serious waste of time.
Re: GEJ Not Plotting Against APC – Okupe by Dee60: 10:22pm On Apr 03, 2013
So, who gave the directive?

(1) (2) (Reply)

South-east Is The Most Secure Geo-political Zone - UN / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Dambazzua, Slams Media For Lies Aganst Him / Oil Marketers Get $3.6bn To Import Fuel – NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.