Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

"I Am Not Plotting Against President Buhari" - Atiku Abubakar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am Not Plotting Against President Buhari" - Atiku Abubakar (710 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Super Eagles On Qualifying For World Cup / I’m Not Plotting Tinubu’s Downfall—buhari Fumes / Nigerians Vent Frustrations Against President Buhari - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am Not Plotting Against President Buhari" - Atiku Abubakar by TheophilusA: 1:59am On Dec 28, 2015
Former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has dismissed reports that he used the cover of a foreign medical trip to host an anti-Buhari parley in Dubai. Reacting to insinuations by what he called “political mischief makers and enemies of unity" in a statement by his media office in Abuja, yesterday, and signed by his Media Adviser, Mazi Paul Ibe, it stated that: “Contrary to the insinuations by political opponents, the former vice president says the success of the Buhari administration has been his preoccupation, and that any true APC member should have the same zeal.

“Whether at home or abroad, the Turaki is preoccupied with his unassailable support to President Buhari and his administration, especially in this critical time, as it works assiduously to turn the fortunes of our dear country around and make Nigeria work for the greater good of Nigerians. Rumour mongers and mischief makers are toxic to the progress of the APC and the country at large, adding that the campaigns are gone, and therefore, all energies should be constructively devoted to the success of the Buhari administration.

“This is yet another plot of the enemies of our country and democracy to divide, divert attention and distract the APC in its avowed commitment to secure the country, provide jobs for the mass of unemployed youths, build needed critical infrastructure, enthrone a regime of probity and accountability and pull the country out of the economic woods it has been consigned to by locust years of mismanagement.”

http://dawntodusknews.com/i-am-not-plotting-against-president-buhari-atiku-abubakar/
Re: "I Am Not Plotting Against President Buhari" - Atiku Abubakar by brunofarad(m): 2:05am On Dec 28, 2015
He could have just ignored the polity stirers.
Re: "I Am Not Plotting Against President Buhari" - Atiku Abubakar by jayloms: 3:01am On Dec 28, 2015
Well, either way sir, you are a snake that needs to be kept on a short leash if possible.
Re: "I Am Not Plotting Against President Buhari" - Atiku Abubakar by channel190(m): 3:10am On Dec 28, 2015
Space booked for homepage benefits.

Keep off, not for sale
Re: "I Am Not Plotting Against President Buhari" - Atiku Abubakar by uboma(m): 7:52am On Dec 28, 2015
brunofarad:
He could have just ignored the polity stirers.

His continued silence may send the wrong message.
Re: "I Am Not Plotting Against President Buhari" - Atiku Abubakar by Decibel: 8:02am On Dec 28, 2015
Tinubu boys trying hard to rope Atiku at all costs
Re: "I Am Not Plotting Against President Buhari" - Atiku Abubakar by looseweight: 8:04am On Dec 28, 2015
Atiku is not relevant in today's politics.... In as much as OBJ still breath, Atiku will remain useless in the current political arena
Re: "I Am Not Plotting Against President Buhari" - Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 28, 2015
cool
Re: "I Am Not Plotting Against President Buhari" - Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 28, 2015
Atiku is very stupid for not planning on how to dislodge this slowpoke

(1) (Reply)

Similarity Between Nigeria And Israelites Of Old. / Bukola Saraki's New Year Message To Nigerians / 6 Types Of People That Comment On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.