Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,200 members, 7,845,960 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

“i’m Still In Love With Jim Iyke’ – Actress Stephnora Okere Confesses - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “i’m Still In Love With Jim Iyke’ – Actress Stephnora Okere Confesses (698 Views)

At 29, I’m Still Searching For My Canadian Father / Petition To Compel The Navy To Apologise To Uzoma Okere / Who Is More Handsome Btw Desmond Elliot N Jim Iyke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i’m Still In Love With Jim Iyke’ – Actress Stephnora Okere Confesses by mrlizo: 6:53am On Apr 03, 2013
Actress Stephnora Okere and Jim Iyke dated for a while many years back and according to an interview she granted Stella Dimoko Korkus in this week’s Encomium magazine, she’s still in love with jim. Excerpts from the interview:

“I’ve been maintaining a low profile because of the fact that I wanted to re-arrange myself for the future having made one or two mistakes in the past.

“What mistakes are you referring to?

As an actress or your personal life?” Stephnora: “Both. First as an actress, I allowed myself to put on weight and that is not good for the kind of profession I’m in.

When I gained weight, I lost a lot of offer for movie roles. My personal life mistake concerns my involvement in a marriage process that never scaled through.

I got involved with someone with someone who doesn’t understand what the word love means. It took me being involved in that relationship to realise what true love really means. It made me realise that I had loved and still do love...Read Full Article @ http://www.newsinnigeria.org/2013/04/im-still-in-love-with-jim-iyke-actress-stephnora-okere-confesses.html
Re: “i’m Still In Love With Jim Iyke’ – Actress Stephnora Okere Confesses by Aghagba(f): 7:09am On Apr 03, 2013
Na so.love n wantiti

(1) (Reply)

UNEMPLOYMENT: Graduate Commits Suicide / 10 Fun Facts About Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg / Where Is My Good Friend..odunnu??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.