Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:34 AM

Petition To Compel The Navy To Apologise To Uzoma Okere - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Petition To Compel The Navy To Apologise To Uzoma Okere (806 Views)

Should I Join The Navy Or Airforce? / Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland / A Petition To Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Petition To Compel The Navy To Apologise To Uzoma Okere by kshorty1: 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2008
Dear Nairaland,

I would like to start a petition to compel the Navy and Rear Admiral Harry Arogundade to apologise to Uzoma Okere. How can I go about this? I have never done this kind of thing before so I need your help.

On the third of november 2008 on Muhri Okunola Street, victoria Island Lagos, the traffic was chaotic. A young lady (Uzoma Okere) driving home from work didn't move her vehicle out of the way of a millitary convoy on time, resulting severe beatings by armed Nigerian Navy men. The convoy consisted of Rear Admiral Harry Arogundade's personal Navy saloon car and his pilot truck, consisting of 6 armed bodyguards. The body guards in the process physically beat up several Price WaterHouse Coopers staff and destroyed cameras that were filming the event as it unfolded. The video clip was recorded from the PricewaterHouseCoopers office on a personal camera." I would also be interested in organising a protest march if required.

Regards,

http://www.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ireport.com%2Fdocs%2FDOC-134234&h=506d05c6612dfa0b53446794499d0a36
Re: Petition To Compel The Navy To Apologise To Uzoma Okere by SkySpirit(m): 2:59pm On Feb 02, 2010
Lukin 4cheap popularity, Y didnt u petition b4 d 100m was awarded!?
Re: Petition To Compel The Navy To Apologise To Uzoma Okere by consultmartins(m): 2:57am On Feb 03, 2010
Friend, i will suggest you forget it. This is Nigeria, where the wicked go unpunished.
Just leave the matter to the incorruptible judge in heaven.
Cheers

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Lucky Number? / Epi's Corner - Q & A / The Masked One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.