Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

APC Is Not A Political Party- Tunde Bakare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is Not A Political Party- Tunde Bakare (955 Views)

Is This Funniest Political Party Name Ever? / 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare / Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Is Not A Political Party- Tunde Bakare by PrettyRita(f): 11:30am On Apr 03, 2013
Fiery and controversial minister, Pastor Tunde Bakare, has deepened the controversy on the opposition mega party, the All Progressive Congress, saying that it is not a party.

On an interview on Channels TV today Bakare said as follows  "If APC is a party today show me their headquarters, manifesto, constitution...it is not yet formed. There's no certificate"

It will be recalled that the birth of the new party which is meant to be a grand opposition alliance amongst the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) the All Nigerian People's Party (ANPP) and a faction of the All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) has been mired in controversy.

Before the so called APC had registered with the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), it went on a media jamboree while unknown to it two groups had already approached the INEC with similar names for registration as APC.

The ensuing melee has ensured that the name APC is forever associated with controversy which calls into question whether or not the acronym can be an asset for the opposition parties.

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/bakare-disses-apc-says-it-is-not-a-party

1 Like

Re: APC Is Not A Political Party- Tunde Bakare by Stallion77(f): 11:34am On Apr 03, 2013
I dey laugh!!! grin grin grin
Re: APC Is Not A Political Party- Tunde Bakare by johnwizey: 11:56am On Apr 03, 2013
Den it is a CHURCH
Re: APC Is Not A Political Party- Tunde Bakare by Lanrefahm(m): 11:57am On Apr 03, 2013
its a bash
Re: APC Is Not A Political Party- Tunde Bakare by talktimi(m): 12:03pm On Apr 03, 2013
What's the controversy here ? Bakare didn't say anything new, when the APC finally gets registered by the INEC after fulfilling ALL requirements, then it can be called a political party not before. I don't know why we Nigerians like aproko like this

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Not A Political Party- Tunde Bakare by Euroclydon(m): 12:12pm On Apr 03, 2013
Its a student union with old students as members

1 Like

Re: APC Is Not A Political Party- Tunde Bakare by takedat(m): 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2013
Who doesn't know that APC is a yet-to-be-registered political party, so how as he dissed the coalition when he is obviously stating the obvious? INEC not registering APC is a wet dream fantasy of the small-minded schmucks in NaijaPundit.com!
Re: APC Is Not A Political Party- Tunde Bakare by Emperor007: 12:15pm On Apr 03, 2013
True, it would only become a political party when it's registered

Re: APC Is Not A Political Party- Tunde Bakare by Tolexander: 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2013
The man hasn't said anything new or strange. Just the reality which we'd already known and needed nobody to remind us.
Re: APC Is Not A Political Party- Tunde Bakare by PrettyRita(f): 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2013
Bakare also said there is nothing progressive about APC, that the group is a bunch of rogues. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin killer punch
Re: APC Is Not A Political Party- Tunde Bakare by OurYansh: 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2013
PrettyRita: Bakare also said there is nothing progressive about APC, that the group is a bunch of rogues. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin killer punch

Senseless post!!

There is‎​ nowhere in the above article where Bakare made a statement like that..ok??

Stop smoking your pubic hair, it's bad for your health!!!

angry

1 Like

Re: APC Is Not A Political Party- Tunde Bakare by deebrain(m): 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2013
it is a noun.
Re: APC Is Not A Political Party- Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2013
PrettyRita: Fiery and controversial minister, Pastor Tunde Bakare, has deepened the controversy on the opposition mega party, the All Progressive Congress, saying that it is not a party.

On an interview on Channels TV today Bakare said as follows  "If APC is a party today show me their headquarters, manifesto, constitution...it is not yet formed. There's no certificate"

It will be recalled that the birth of the new party which is meant to be a grand opposition alliance amongst the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) the All Nigerian People's Party (ANPP) and a faction of the All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) has been mired in controversy.

Before the so called APC had registered with the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), it went on a media jamboree while unknown to it two groups had already approached the INEC with similar names for registration as APC.

The ensuing melee has ensured that the name APC is forever associated with controversy which calls into question whether or not the acronym can be an asset for the opposition parties.

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/bakare-disses-apc-says-it-is-not-a-party

didn't INEC recognise them? If they do, why d baba dey yarn stew na.
Re: APC Is Not A Political Party- Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 03, 2013
when would Nigerians learn? Remember the SDP days, PDP now and the worse group now emergin as an ASSEMBLY OF ROGUES as APC. I think that Nigerians are fooling themselves.
When you want to talk of good change, you talk of GENERAL MARWA and likes. See Me laughing in spanish.

AS IT WAS IN THE DAYS OF SDP, IS NOW IN PDP, SO AND WORSE SHALL IT BE WITH APC- emmydeep.
Re: APC Is Not A Political Party- Tunde Bakare by Olaolufred(m): 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2013
BAKARE IS RIGHT.
EVEN THOUGH I WANT AN ALTERNATIVE TO PDP,
APC IS NOT YET A PARTY UNTIL IT IS FULLY REGISTERED.
THAT IS WHY YOU STILL HEAR PUBLICITY SECRETARY OF THE PARTIES IN THE PROPOSED MERGER TALKING ON THE PLATFORM OF THEIR PARTIES. I MEAN ACN, ANPP, CPC AND APGA.
Re: APC Is Not A Political Party- Tunde Bakare by mike404(m): 3:46pm On Apr 03, 2013
Stallion77: I dey laugh!!! grin grin grin
Me I dey roll on the floor cheesy
Re: APC Is Not A Political Party- Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2013
mike404:
Me I dey roll on the floor cheesy
My head dey 4 ground, leg up.

(1) (Reply)

Ombatse Is Political; I'll Crush It-nasarawa Gov. Al-makura / Tinubu Receives Shocker In Dubai As Adeyemi Asks Him 'why Serve Buhari'? / Orji And Abia Youth Empowerment Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.