Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,120 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare (43493 Views)

There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume / APC'S Pains Will Be Pdp's Gain After Elections. -tunde Bakare / "I Was Asked To Resign As Buhari's VP After We Won Elections"- Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by dodoniyi: 11:39am On Feb 09, 2015
[b]Clergyman and social critic, Tunde Bakare, has said there would be no elections in the country until he lifts an “injunction” he placed on it. He claimed to have predicted the poll shift by demonstrating with a chair he placed on the altar in his church during a previous worship service. Bakare is the Senior Pastor, Latter Rain Assembly and one time vice presidential candidate to General Muhammadu Buhari on the platform of the defunct Congress for Progressive Change, CPC.

Speaking at his church’s Sunday service, at Ogba, in Lagos, Bakare stated that the postponement has vindicated him against vilification from those opposed to his earlier view on the matter. In his sermon, titled “Sweet and Sour Ministry Of The Prophet”, Bakare likened his prophesy to that of biblical prophet Elijah, who declared that “there would neither be dew nor rain except at my word”. Bakare claimed that his statement on the shifting of the elections and the inauguration of an interim national government during the interregnum was divinely inspired. “There shall be a performance of every word that proceedeth (sic) from the mouth of God”, he stated. The gadfly pastor, then, admonished the congregation on what should be their disposition when reviled for their views.He deplored the condemnations his earlier statement generated, saying “It is a mark of immaturity to abuse another person for his opinion”. Bakare said though he had been accused of belonging to either the PDP or the APC, he declared he is not a member of any.

“Did I speak to INEC or was I at the Council of States meeting?; there was no telephone conversation between me and (Attahiru) Jega or (Sambo) Dasuki, why then are you attacking me for the postponement?”, he asked rhetorically. Though he did not name anyone, Bakare mocked some people he said have become depressed by the postponement. “You are full of yourself, full of your abracadabra, full of what you can do to make things happen; what is my concern if you have spent money,” he stated.[/b]

SOURCE: http://www.newsbreak.ng/2015/02/08/until-i-say-otherwise-there-will-be-no-elections-tunde-bakare/

9 Likes

Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by kennydee05(m): 11:41am On Feb 09, 2015
Yes sir

1 Like

Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by ozoigbondu: 11:44am On Feb 09, 2015
Bakre is as usual high on cheap weed elections will hold on march 28 whether you and your fellow charaltans like it or not

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019
Commence operation #Matchonbuhari

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 11:46am On Feb 09, 2015
Brb
Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by ammyluv2002(f): 11:46am On Feb 09, 2015
Story #wash# undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by gabriel212: 11:52am On Feb 09, 2015
so you too get INEC control code. turning predictions to prophecies.
six weeks will Soon be tomorrow.

11 Likes

Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by kowema(f): 11:54am On Feb 09, 2015
All manner
Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
This dude is high on over night akamu grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by enoqueen: 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
whatever.

it a simple math anyway it wasn't cos u say it or until u lift it.

anyone that knows jona well will know that he will postpone it cos he is a selfish person.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by ernecy(m): 12:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
I feel he is not happy with GMB for not using him d 2nd time as his running mate.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by ngoziiwenofu1: 12:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
Who wants to notice you? Notice me or I die.
You don't have right to say anything.

1 Like

Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by gen2briz(m): 12:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
Make we they watch as the drama go unfold.

3 Likes

Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by IceSplash(f): 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
..guess he's high on sumtin...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by asadike(f): 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
Really! Hope u ve not fallen out of favour wit buhari?

1 Like

Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by Babare(m): 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
An Oracle who knows his place will only "speak the word" and see things happen.

Pastor Tunde may like to know: "Why is APC embittered by the postponement?"

8 Likes

Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
Oga Bakare, na beg I de beg you make you lift the injunction or I will be forced to report to God that one of his prophets is misbehaving. Thank you

14 Likes

Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by PAINGAIN: 12:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
Figures, typical, nigerians bringing spirituality into everything. Mtcheeew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by anonimi: 12:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
barcanista:
Oga Bakare, abeg I de beg you make you lift the injunction or I report you to God that one of his prophets is misbehaving. Thank you

See what I meant when I said you were speaking from your experience when you typed the quote below grin

barcanista:
Na where yu de buy your weed? I need am bros

13 Likes

Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
This country is filled with mad men.

3 Likes

Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
anonimi:

See what I meant when I said you were speaking from your experience when you typed the quote below grin

Bro, I know say your comments are weed driven, because they are so so unusual of a natural brain. What about your crayon? God bless your Nursery School Teachers for teaching you how to paint tongue

7 Likes

Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by austinsmat(m): 12:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
kennydee05:
Yes sir Bakare claimed that his
statement on the shifting of the
elections and the inauguration of an
interim national government during the
interregnum was divinely inspired.
afriad of this part nigeria is truely pregenant

1 Like

Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by Hero10001: 12:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
Jona will postpone the poll till change changes.

3 Likes

Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by anonimi: 12:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
barcanista:
Bro, I know say your comments are weed driven, because they are so so unusual of a natural brain. What about your crayon? God bless your Nursery School Teachers for teaching you how to paint tongue

They are so unusual for a typical LAZY black mind that prefers hand out and easy money rather than earn a living in DIGNITY through hard, smart work that adds VALUE to him and his society.

You see, we are not very far from each other grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by lalasticlala(m): 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
on whose side is this man,GEJ or GMB?

1 Like

Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by Trailblazer1(m): 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
Irrespective of what pastor Bakare has prophesied, I refused to be intimidated.

I see light at the end of the tunnel

The storm of insurgency will soon be over.

This election shall bring the fall of many and also the rising of many

Though we be battered on every side, our strength is not waned, Nigeria shall be great again

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by sammyj: 12:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
In Jesus name there shall be election because the worst democratic government is better than the best military or interim government and if God be God and not man and if the voice of the masses is the voice of God according to the bible the will of the people to change this clueless corrupt government and his criminal cohorts will come past in Jesus name.

Click likes in support to MarchforBuhari come March 28th 2015
Share to MarchoutGEJ to Otuoke come May 2015.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by rubii09: 12:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
I'm also thinking so. Because the way things are going in this country. Hmmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by goldfish80(m): 12:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
I can categorically say there won't be an election come March 28. Anyone with a brain and grasp of reality will know this.

7 Likes

Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by ElFenomeno1: 12:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
Bullcrap!
Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by hazyfm1: 12:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
I HEAR U
Re: 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare by adrainuche(m): 12:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
Yekpa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayoleke Adu Is Dead / Kaduna Women Protest Half Unclad Over Killing Of Youth In Kafanchan (Pics) / Yuguda, Abubakar, Gidado In Missing Aircraft As It Lands In Nigeria (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.