Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Yemi Sax Proposes To Sholatayo (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Sax Proposes To Sholatayo (Pictures) (17423 Views)

Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / 2face Son, Nino, Learns To Play The Sax / Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Sax Proposes To Sholatayo (Pictures) by afrikanns: 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2013
[quote author=Airforce1]

Why do u wanna know my age? I believe I'm younger than u and very soon u go die.
Stewpid yoruba man,

ooooo what can i say oooooooo, ok, ofcos u can be wiser than your age nah,ao did u able to steal ur mama plantain money to go to cafe to be talking like immatured animal in human form dog!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Sax Proposes To Sholatayo (Pictures) by crisycent: 6:41pm On Apr 03, 2013
I beg make una no dey post things like this.....my gf dey nairaland and she go soon send me the link make I see now. I Neva ready ooooo.
Re: Yemi Sax Proposes To Sholatayo (Pictures) by kennydee05(m): 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2013
Airforce1: Yoruba girls and bleaching
I don't blame you.... When you cannot think positive with your rotten brain... Must you be ethnically biased?
Re: Yemi Sax Proposes To Sholatayo (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2013
U re a Loud mouthed FOOL! Take a second look at her 2 see how u made a fool of urself... tribalistic maggot.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Sax Proposes To Sholatayo (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2013
Rap maestro: if dat pix na really u... Damn! U've tasted d fire of hell.. Burnt like a mobbed thief, live only to ccom back like darkness
ROTFL buhahahaha Jesox! This maestro guy is cracking me up 4 real... No mind dat mumu, he be like burnt offering grin

1 Like

Re: Yemi Sax Proposes To Sholatayo (Pictures) by KingPradas(m): 9:10pm On Apr 03, 2013
You guys insulting airforce1, why wont you post pictures of your self and see how you look, maybe like money self. and yet have to courage to criticizing someone.
Re: Yemi Sax Proposes To Sholatayo (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 9:17pm On Apr 03, 2013
Adufetohposh: U re a Loud mouthed FOOL! Take a second look at her 2 see how u made a fool of urself... tribalistic maggot.

grin grin
See who we have here... A bleached out yoruba assswipe seeking for my attention..
Babe, I don't do bleached out girls like u so smell out.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Sax Proposes To Sholatayo (Pictures) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2013
Congrats...
Re: Yemi Sax Proposes To Sholatayo (Pictures) by skales(m): 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2013
Airforce1:

grin grin
See who we have here... A bleached out yoruba assswipe seeking for my attention..

grin grin cheesy
Dies
Re: Yemi Sax Proposes To Sholatayo (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2013
Airforce1:

grin grin
u re a stark raving mad man, who needs d attention of a gutter rabbit like u undecided u must really think high of urself hood rat! Jess incase u av a Problem with mai post, u can climb d highest mountain, beat ur chest like a frustrated gorilla dat u re, and jump off...Stewpid!

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Sax Proposes To Sholatayo (Pictures) by skales(m): 10:02pm On Apr 03, 2013
Adufetohposh: u re a stark raving mad man, who needs d attention of a gutter rabbit like u undecided u must really think high of urself hood rat! Jess incase u av a Problem with mai post, u can climb d highest mountain, beat ur chest like a frustrated gorilla dat u re, and jump off...Stewpid!

Cheap shot
Re: Yemi Sax Proposes To Sholatayo (Pictures) by Ocutegan(m): 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2013
skales:

Cheap shot

Dumbest foool. Smh
Re: Yemi Sax Proposes To Sholatayo (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 10:19pm On Apr 03, 2013
Adufetohposh: u re a stark raving mad man, who needs d attention of a gutter rabbit like u undecided u must really think high of urself hood rat! Jess incase u av a Problem with mai post, u can climb d highest mountain, beat ur chest like a frustrated gorilla dat u re, and jump off...Stewpid!

When will this bow legged bleached out sick hard cold biitch understand I can't and will never Dig her cuz of her artificial skin colour?
grin
grin
Skales abeg help me relay my message with yoruba to dis girl maybe she go understand..

1 Like

Re: Yemi Sax Proposes To Sholatayo (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 03, 2013

Lol, una sabi look for trouble oo..
Re: Yemi Sax Proposes To Sholatayo (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2013
okpara ugo:

Lol, una sabi look for trouble oo..

grin grin
Re: Yemi Sax Proposes To Sholatayo (Pictures) by Ocutegan(m): 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2013
Airforce1:

When will this bow legged bleached out sick hard cold biitch understand I can't and will never Dig her cuz of her artificial skin colour?
grin
grin
Skales abeg help me relay my message with yoruba to dis girl maybe she go understand..
Dude check out her profile pic, now look at yourself. See, in real life she would reject an empty seat close to you nd rather stand cos of your horror looking face nd charcoal complexion. You're now here on nairaland bragging. Being modest would have saved you

1 Like

Re: Yemi Sax Proposes To Sholatayo (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 10:52pm On Apr 03, 2013
grin grin grin
Oh really?
Tell her to stop stalking me then.... Abi?
Re: Yemi Sax Proposes To Sholatayo (Pictures) by GalaxyNoteII: 11:01pm On Apr 03, 2013
Ocutegan:
Dude check out her profile pic, now look at yourself. See, in real life she would reject an empty seat close to you nd rather stand cos of your horror looking face nd charcoal complexion. You're now here on nairaland bragging. Being modest would have saved you

Lol the ugly orangutan with the glowing eyes is just hating.
Re: Yemi Sax Proposes To Sholatayo (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 03, 2013
Airforce1:

grin grin
wetin be that u dey smile or laugh,so all these truck pushers dey laugh too?na wa ooo,I think say na only human being dey laugh I do not know that black monkeys too also laugh
Re: Yemi Sax Proposes To Sholatayo (Pictures) by larryjayz: 11:19pm On Apr 03, 2013
Ocutegan:
dont mind the big F.O.O.L, he was looking for some cheap attention now he has gotten what he deserves, who does he think he his? see as he be for d picture, an ugly black mutherfvcker with no brain, only God knows how many times hes been spat on and he still has the gut to say someone is bleeching, spits on the son of a b....h
Re: Yemi Sax Proposes To Sholatayo (Pictures) by Rapmaestro(m): 11:20pm On Apr 03, 2013
Airforce1: grin grin grin
Oh really?
Tell her to stop stalking me then.... Abi?

u still dey here? Chai! I think say u don go back to ur darkness.... BIG UPZ TO YORUBAs, IGBOs, HAUSAs and every other TRIBES dat aren't TRIBALIST
Re: Yemi Sax Proposes To Sholatayo (Pictures) by MajorJ(m): 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2013

I wonda how you manage to bring tribalism into a topic like this, na wa for people like you ohhh SMH cry cry cry
Re: Yemi Sax Proposes To Sholatayo (Pictures) by debayun(m): 11:27pm On Apr 03, 2013
Chai una no go kill me 4 NL I don laff tire........
Una no even tald about d topic at all
Anyhw pls more insults I won laff more grin grin grin
But on a more angry
Shey una no notice sey airforce1 resemble bance dat horrific lookn dude wey fit make new born baby ask "God I tot u said am coming to earth but y did u bring me to hell. Airforce1 no offence bt if u were d 1st person I saw immediately I wake up I will almost die fnkn I jst saw a demon lyk y am I in hell fada

1 Like

Re: Yemi Sax Proposes To Sholatayo (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 12:46am On Apr 04, 2013
Yoruba will always be yoruba...
No wonder they are so backward...

Killing themselves cuz yomi sax proposed to a bleached out yoruba girl
grin grin grin

I kicked against skin bleaching cuz tis not good for the skin.. and all this god forsaking yoruba bleached out touts could do was to fight me instead of thanking me for my good advice?
grin

Sometimes it pays to just " siddon look make pant dey wear some people" grin

Re: Yemi Sax Proposes To Sholatayo (Pictures) by GalaxyNoteII: 3:50am On Apr 04, 2013
Airforce1: Yoruba will always be yoruba...

grin grin grin

I kicked against skin bleaching cuz tis not good for the skin.. and all this god forsaking yoruba bleached out touts could do was to fight me instead of thanking me for my good advice?
grin

That's Nneka. . . .atleast know whose picture you're posting.

See the bleached up spots. That's how you know she's an ibo chic
Re: Yemi Sax Proposes To Sholatayo (Pictures) by gabplanet(m): 4:00am On Apr 04, 2013
Wht is wrong wit pipo in dis forum?? Must u abuse ur self
Re: Yemi Sax Proposes To Sholatayo (Pictures) by gabplanet(m): 4:01am On Apr 04, 2013
Wht is wrong wit pipo in dis forum, Must u abuse ur self?? Anyway 9ice one Yemi....
Re: Yemi Sax Proposes To Sholatayo (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 4:55am On Apr 04, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:

That's Nneka. . . .atleast know whose picture you're posting.

See the bleached up spots. That's how you know she's an ibo chic

Isi ewu
Re: Yemi Sax Proposes To Sholatayo (Pictures) by Rapmaestro(m): 7:01am On Apr 04, 2013
Airforce1:

Isi ewu
Speak in english M0f0,oloriburuku
Re: Yemi Sax Proposes To Sholatayo (Pictures) by larryjayz: 7:16am On Apr 04, 2013
Airforce1: Yoruba will always be yoruba...

grin grin grin

grin

your head be like bad yam, you no even get good shape for head yet you posted a picture of ur tribe claiming she's a yoruba girl. The world would have been a better place if your dad had settled for a b.l.owj.o.b. Ode!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Sax Proposes To Sholatayo (Pictures) by 1stola: 7:37am On Apr 04, 2013

NA QUARTER CAST grin grin grin
Re: Yemi Sax Proposes To Sholatayo (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 7:55am On Apr 04, 2013
Some of this peeps throwing insultz are bleached out goons
I mean bunch of bleached out yoruba goons .. If na lie make dem post dia pictures one by one make we see grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Da Grin's 30th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / "Not Every Relationship Must Lead To Marriage" - Sonia Ogbonna Says / Uzoma Omenka, Majek Fashek's Manager Warning Daddy Freeze (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.