Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,561 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

No Regret! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Regret! (2148 Views)

Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) / I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It / I Regret Bringing My Wife Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Regret! by lucabraski(f): 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2013
I went to visit my senior sister in lagos last week. While there, she and her husband got into a fight. It wasn't d usual exchange of words alone, but he was physically assaulting her.

My sister is six months pregnant for him. I tried to stop him from punching her over and over again, but rather than stop, he slapped me and pushed me so hard that I was injured slightly.

I am not my sister who coudlnt fight back, so I retaliated by giving him 2hot slaps. My sister saw what was happening between her husband and me, and joined in. Together, we showed him that we are from Edo state.

Let me point out that he was fond of beating her to the extent that she had previously lost 2 pregnancies.

Now, her inlaws have said I have done the forbiding, and are insisting I come to apologize for my actions by bringing some items.

I have no regret for what I did and do not intend to go anywhere.

NL, was I really wrong? Bearing in mind that my BIL is very much older than me.
Re: No Regret! by feminineA: 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2013
Foolish man! How dare him?? Did you beat and pound him well??he needs a big lesson and I hope you two taught him. Why must you apologize to that wife beater? Has he apologize to your sis for the beaten??
Apologize for peace sake but let him know if he tries it again, there's round 2 of that beating.
Re: No Regret! by Beync(f): 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2013
I think you people need to get your sister out of that house before she loses another pregnancy. then go back with some men and give the man proper beating.

3 Likes

Re: No Regret! by coogar: 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2013
lucabraski: I went to visit my senior sister in lagos last week. While there, she and her husband got into a fight. It wasn't d usual exchange of words alone, but he was physically assaulting her.

My sister is six months pregnant for him. I tried to stop him from punching her over and over again, but rather than stop, he slapped me and pushed me so hard that I was injured slightly.

I am not my sister who coudlnt fight back, so I retaliated by giving him 2hot slaps. My sister saw what was happening between her husband and me, and joined in. Together, we showed him that we are from Edo state.

Let me point out that he was fond of beating her to the extent that she had previously lost 2 pregnancies.

Now, her inlaws have said I have done the forbiding, and are insisting I come to apologize for my actions by bringing some items.

I have no regret for what I did and do not intend to go anywhere.

NL, was I really wrong? Bearing in mind that my BIL is very much older than me.

i need ishilove, jennykadry, chaircover, ileobatojo to vet this story first before i comment.....
Re: No Regret! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2013
Beync: I think you people need to get your sister out of that house before she loses another pregnancy. then go back with some men and give the man proper beating.
The man really need some azZzzz kicking. grin @OP your username says it all tongue
Re: No Regret! by oyin50(f): 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2013
Acting all macho until he met his waterloo in a tigress like the OP. I really wish i was strong. Thumbs up OP.
Re: No Regret! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 03, 2013
Am happy d way u fought for ur sista and since ur sis joined u 2 beat him well, she is support of ur action.
Now dat ur body don come down, madam make sure u go and apologise to ur BIL.
U hav done wot he will never forget in his like and ds may make him never to beat ur sista again! i want u to knw dat ur sista is part of dat family now and she is d one dat wil face d really her inlaws wahala since u cant go to dat house for now.
so to save ur sister & her marriage please go and apologise! Beg d ur BIL and with time, he wil overlook it even tho he will never forget you cheesy
This is d advice i will give u as a friend or sister
Re: No Regret! by baby124: 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2013
This is a famous story teller on NL. I am out of here!!! Now you are a woman abi? I don read some of your scripts. well done. tongue
Re: No Regret! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 03, 2013
baby_123: This is a famous story teller on NL. I am out of here!!! Now you are a woman abi? I don read some of your scripts. well done. tongue

Thanks baby cheesy
Re: No Regret! by baby124: 3:35pm On Apr 03, 2013
jidegirl12:

Thanks baby cheesy

I think these people should be banned from this section forever. They are making light of serious issues. wink

1 Like

Re: No Regret! by oyin50(f): 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2013
grin
baby_123: This is a famous story teller on NL. I am out of here!!! Now you are a woman abi? I don read some of your scripts. well done. tongue
grin grin grin grin wow i got fooled.
Re: No Regret! by Ishilove: 6:44pm On Apr 03, 2013
coogar:

i need ishilove, jennykadry, chaircover, ileobatojo to vet this story first before i comment.....

grin
Re: No Regret! by Ishilove: 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2013
Poster, you and your ilk are turning this section to a joke with these kind of threads. When someone with genuine concerns opens a thread, people will be scared of responding because you and your jobless group have spoilt their minds.

First, you are a jobless graduate pursued by the powers of your father's house. You overslept on the day you had an interview with an oil company (maybe na palmoil or ororo company sef. Mcheww): www.nairaland.com/1043112/dead-dis-home-trouble-stupidity

Then, all of a sudden, you, a jobless graduate, has a 7year old daughter and a househelp who destroyed your lappy worth 160k:
www.nairaland.com/1059157/what-househelp

And, wait for this, this same jobless graduate who has been brokeass since he graduated from the UNI 8years ago has a wife who he has known for 19 years and been married to for 14 years. This wife is afraid to go nude in his presence: www.nairaland.com/1069414/why-does-she

Please come over to the literature section. We need more story tellers there.

3 Likes

Re: No Regret! by uyogabie(f): 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2013
Ha ha ha...huh hu hu huh.can't help laughing out loudest!op where art thou?it's a super story....
Re: No Regret! by esere826: 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2013
@ishilove

My God!!!!
u don turn to SSS finish ni
Re: No Regret! by Nnekacherry: 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2013
Hahahahahaha
BUSTED..
Re: No Regret! by maclatunji: 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2013
Ishilove: Poster, you and your ilk are turning this section to a joke with these kind of threads. When someone with genuine concerns opens a thread, people will be scared of responding because you and your jobless group have spoilt their minds.

First, you are a jobless graduate pursued by the powers of your father's house. You overslept on the day you had an interview with an oil company (maybe na palmoil or ororo company sef. Mcheww): www.nairaland.com/1043112/dead-dis-home-trouble-stupidity

Then, all of a sudden, you, a jobless graduate, has a 7year old daughter and a househelp who destroyed your lappy worth 160k:

And, wait for this, this same jobless graduate who has been brokeass since he graduated from the UNI 8years ago has a wife who he has known for 19 years and been married to for 14 years. This wife is afraid to go nude in his presence: www.nairaland.com/1069414/why-does-she

Anything to get the Family section regulars going.
Re: No Regret! by lucabraski(f): 9:27pm On Apr 03, 2013
Not busted!!!

As a counsellor by profession, I hear of these problems everyday.

To protect their identities, these stories have to be personalized.

Ur comments here, help in advising people with these issues.

Contrary to ur thinking and doubts, these are all real issues and not stories.

@ishilove, I heard Efcc is recruiting
Re: No Regret! by maclatunji: 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2013
lucabraski: Not busted!!!

@ishilove, I heard Efcc is recruiting

In that case, always make it clear that the stories are not about you.
Re: No Regret! by Ishilove: 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2013
lucabraski: Not busted!!!

Lobatan shocked

Bullshitology 401 undecided
Re: No Regret! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2013
Mayb a section shld b opened 4 counsellors & dir super stories!
Joblessness is a great problem sha!

1 Like

Re: No Regret! by biolabee(m): 10:00pm On Apr 03, 2013
Ishilove: Poster, you and your ilk are turning this section to a joke with these kind of threads. When someone with genuine concerns opens a thread, people will be scared of responding because you and your jobless group have spoilt their minds.

Sweet!

1 Like

Re: No Regret! by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 04, 2013
OP listen to Maclatunji's advice, like your stories so far wink fiction or not.
Re: No Regret! by armyofone(m): 12:42am On Apr 04, 2013
OP Good job grin!

thumb up for a job well done grin grin
Re: No Regret! by blank(f): 10:38am On Apr 04, 2013
It is because of people like the op that i hardly comment in this section again.
Re: No Regret! by maclatunji: 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2013
blank: It is because of people like the op that i hardly comment in this section again.

Address the issues raised if you find them interesting enough. Someone might learn from you.

Literature is a mirror of life.
Re: No Regret! by Pataki: 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2013
LOL grin grin grin
Re: No Regret! by TableLeg(m): 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2013
feminine A: Foolish man! How dare him?? Did you beat and pound him well??he needs a big lesson and I hope you two taught him. Why must you apologize to that wife beater? Has he apologize to your sis for the beaten??
Apologize for peace sake but let him know if he tries it again, there's round 2 of that beating.
If they didnt beat him well, why dont you ask where the man is, so you can go and finish him off?! undecided
Re: No Regret! by TableLeg(m): 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2013

??

PRICELESS!!!!

OP,

No further comments!
Slams thread door shut!!
Re: No Regret! by Ishilove: 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2013
maclatunji:

Address the issues raised if you find them interesting enough. Someone might learn from you.

Literature is a mirror of life.
Haha! Nice one grin
Re: No Regret! by lucabraski(f): 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2013
Even the battered sister has said that her husband desrves the beating. She says she sees no reason why her sister should apologize.

However, the issue is causing a big tension in both extended families.

My advice to her was to apologise and let peace reign, but she says there is no justification for her apologising.

Deep down sha, I agree with her
Re: No Regret! by maclatunji: 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2013
lucabraski: Even the battered sister has said that her husband desrves the beating. She says she sees no reason why her sister should apologize.

However, the issue is causing a big tension in both extended families.

My advice to her was to apologise and let peace reign, but she says there is no justification for her apologising.

Deep down sha, I agree with her

How can one contact you if they need counseling?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reason Why Some Young Children Suck Their Fingers / z / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.