Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Please Help!!! Writing Materials For Jamb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help!!! Writing Materials For Jamb (789 Views)

Whatsapp Group For Jamb 2015/2016 and your university stats / Where You Given Calculator And Writing Materials For Jamb? / Official Thread For Jamb 2012 Accredited Registration Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! Writing Materials For Jamb by FoxyUltimate(m): 3:32pm On Apr 03, 2013
I have been wanting to ask this for a very long time now.

On JAMB slip (if them go allow people write am dis year sef), there is a part that says that :

"Other materials will not be allowed, please come to the center with the materials handed to you at the point of purchase of this card."

My younger brother is going to write JAMB this year which I helped in purchasing the scratch card. The funny thing is that nothing was handed to me at the point of purchase (ZENITH BANK).

Is there anyone here that was handed writing materials at his point of purchase?
Re: Please Help!!! Writing Materials For Jamb by Geniusvic(m): 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2013
Same here..Nothing was given to me either.
Re: Please Help!!! Writing Materials For Jamb by FoxyUltimate(m): 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2013
Geniusvic: Same here..Nothing was given to me either.

Yeah... But do you know of anybody who was given any material?
Re: Please Help!!! Writing Materials For Jamb by Geniusvic(m): 9:39pm On Apr 05, 2013
Nope..i've asked alot of jambites none was given...Maybe it'll be given no d day of exam; not sure though.
Re: Please Help!!! Writing Materials For Jamb by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 06, 2013
hehehe...all ye mathematics student, be ready to solve algebra and the likes with your brain wooh, no calc..buhahaa...jamb don dey dey wicked...ehya..sorry o..me sef i was not given any...did they sell it and get money? who knows?
Re: Please Help!!! Writing Materials For Jamb by VanTee20(m): 6:49am On Apr 06, 2013
I think the writing materials will be given to us at the our exam centres, but it won't hurt to bring some of the materials along just in case the unexpected happens.

(1) (Reply)

Obafemi Awolowo University P.G Hall Congress Disrupted By School Security / Unilorin Post-ume Form Is Out!!! / Unijos Putme 2013 Results Are In!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.