Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear (6413 Views)

Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? / Is It Bad To Wear Mens Sandals To Job Interview? They Laughed At Me [pics] / Black Barbie Doll With Exposed Cleavage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by Bonaguy(m): 3:59pm On Apr 03, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-BxyoBtP04E0/UVw-WhUDUsI/AAAAAAAAIhg/aVJuJa7XbYw/s280/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FcGV1XzIwMTMwNDAzXzU4LmpwZw%253D%253D%253F%253D-770107[/img]

Ever noticed someone (a lady) whose posterior used to be flat, eventually becomes bigger like Kim K's over night?

Well, if you have, don't trip, she just got this from the market! it's foam in there! lol

http://gistmetro..co.uk/2013/04/ladies-exposed-see-what-they-wear.html
Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by thot(m): 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2013
Funny, ♓☺w do u̶̲̥̅̊ feel after unclade a lady in hotspot
Nd later knw dat her body ΨåS̤̈̊ framed with al dis artificial
Foam! Omo---
Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by vision2050: 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2013
okay, why
Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2013
Bonaguy: [img]http://4.bp..com/-BxyoBtP04E0/UVw-WhUDUsI/AAAAAAAAIhg/aVJuJa7XbYw/s280/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FcGV1XzIwMTMwNDAzXzU4LmpwZw%253D%253D%253F%253D-770107[/img]

Ever noticed someone (a lady) whose posterior used to be flat, eventually becomes bigger like Kim K's over night?

Well, if you have, don't trip, she just got this from the market! it's foam in there! lol

http://gistmetro..co.uk/2013/04/ladies-exposed-see-what-they-wear.html

1 Like

Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by wonlasewonimi: 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2013
omg fukefuke

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by greedie1(f): 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2013
lol
Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2013
Hian! grin
Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by badmeat(m): 6:31pm On Apr 03, 2013
0MG,imagine paying for goods only to find out they r fake.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by goldfish80(m): 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2013
Fakes everywere! People dress from hair to toe nails without anything original.I wonder how these ladies live with themselves.Even fake accent!!! SmfH
Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by Godmother(f): 9:03pm On Apr 03, 2013
^^^ I bet ur girlfriend is not one mary amaka carrying virgin hair and using "ororo" on her lips. If we check we will see she probably even fixes brazillian hair. Yet u come here and say all sorts.

Guys are the fakest people on earth. You are the same people that will chase after beautiful girls and ignore the "nkechis" them. Be real people!!

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 03, 2013
^^ oh yeah? Guys are the fakest people on earth shey? Yet, they do not have the capacity to fake bum size (and org@sms). undecided

You females need to tone down the vanity. It is unnecessary.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by greedie1(f): 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2013
Godmother: ^^^ I bet ur girlfriend is not one mary amaka carrying virgin hair and using "ororo" on her lips. Is swe check we will see she probably even fixes brazillian hair. Yet u come here and say all sorts.

Guys are the fakest people on earth. You are the same people that will chase after beautiful girls and ignore the "nkechis" them. Be real people!!

u need to apologize to the nkechis out der.
Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by Godmother(f): 9:24pm On Apr 03, 2013
Why do they fake bum size? Is it not for people who like fake tins? Everytin a woman does is to appeal to a man. Fake lashes, fake boobs, fake arse, etc. Dnt get me wrong. I'm not saying these tins in themselves are right. I dnt even do about 80% of them.

All I'm saying is that we leave in a world where the physical triumps. And people are trying to adapt and survive albeit in a weird way

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2013
Let us draw inference from your argument.

Who stands more accused of folly and vanity? The one who alters her structure (temporarily or permanently)? Or the one who desires the fake parts?

Who is more 'real'?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by Godmother(f): 9:46pm On Apr 03, 2013
@ gree-die

When I said "nkechis" I was speaking figuratively. No offense to people bearing Nkechi
Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by GraceBestowed(f): 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2013
This is hilarious, with a capital HILARIOUS!! OP, you just made my evening!! looooooool!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by greedie1(f): 10:47pm On Apr 03, 2013
Godmother: @ gree-die

When I said "nkechis" I was speaking figuratively. No offense to people bearing Nkechi

we know dat but still....
ok.
Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by acidtalk: 10:47pm On Apr 03, 2013
Any girl wey follow me try the kin April Fool go hear am.

God don purnish her be that if she no carry her own car come because shinshin she no go get as transport fare from me. Na leg she go use reach house if she go do mistake dey expect say I go pay for her cab when she dey commot.

And na dem go talk of wanting God fearing man. Like say person wey wear this one dey God fearing.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 03, 2013
Ha ! grin
Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by goldfish80(m): 11:04pm On Apr 03, 2013
Godmother: ^^^ I bet ur girlfriend is not one mary amaka carrying virgin hair and using "ororo" on her lips. If we check we will see she probably even fixes brazillian hair. Yet u come here and say all sorts.

Heck! You should be ashamed ƒoя the lots who go around with this fake bum instead ure tryna make an arguement. No classy lady,*i stress* No classy lady would go abt catwalking with fake bums.

Coming to the weavon part, I think ladies should knoow men do not give a flying fvck abt peruvian hair. Its more of an ego match btwn the ladies to feel big among their peers. Trying to impress α man with brazillian hair is very secondary, because guys can't even tell apart brazilian/peruvian/indian/ukrainian hair.

Smart buisness men ª̳Rε really ripping these ladies off with this fantasy bum απϑ all sorts.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by Olumideta(m): 11:13pm On Apr 03, 2013
oh! leave them alone they will soon understand jaree,
Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 03, 2013
;Dℓ̊ girl would not need to fake an orgasm if d guy did his job well..and u know how †нα† hurts ur tinny winny ego when d girl say 'baby,u didn't get it right'!! So u had better thank her for not deflating ur ego!grin
fluid26: ^^ oh yeah? Guys are the fakest people on earth shey? Yet, they do not have the capacity to fake bum size (and org@sms). undecided

You females need to tone down the vanity. It is unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 03, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by Nobody: 4:11am On Apr 04, 2013

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by Nobody: 5:05am On Apr 04, 2013
No wonder some of them vehemently refuse intimacy and insist that sex should wait indefinitely. Those chicks that guard their nudity as fanatically as an Imam's wife in Taliban-era Afganistan. As I have always known, that stance is hardly, if ever, based on 'morality' or 'virtue'.

If it's not because they don't think they have gained enough or can gain much (esp. materially) from you in exchange, it is because they don't want you to find out about their malodorous core, fake boobs, or in this case, fake bums.
Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by Ivynwa(f): 5:30am On Apr 04, 2013
Hahaha
Just 4 days ago I breezed into a shop to buy a lovely black and white zebra-print-animal-skin design panty that was worn on a mannequin. The kind of beautiful design that gives you that "I gotta have it" feeling, i was taken into the shop and shown a panty with some additional a*s paddings. I was very surprised and quickly told them, "No I don't need all that padding" and the sales persons there bust out laughing. Anyhow, that can still be a better help to some a*s seeking ladies instead of going to the surgeon's tables to add silicones to their bumbum.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by scobaba: 5:31am On Apr 04, 2013
=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) my neighbour caught her 17yr old daughter with one of those...see beating!

On being asked her offence by aproko piple, moda n child no gree talk...lwkm, but we later got to know.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by SlyIg(f): 6:54am On Apr 04, 2013
One day, they'll all be tired of being fine girls. Bet me!
Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by jhydebaba(m): 7:05am On Apr 04, 2013
scobaba: =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) my neighbour caught her 17yr old daughter with one of those...see beating!

On being asked her offence by aproko piple, moda n child no gree talk...lwkm, but we later got to know.

man still dey do amebo for face me I face you house cheesy
Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by Chimezie198(m): 7:06am On Apr 04, 2013
Ehhhhhhhhhh.... shocked
Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 04, 2013
naanxie: ;Dℓ̊ girl would not need to fake an orgasm if d guy did his job well..and u know how †нα† hurts ur tinny winny ego when d girl say 'baby,u didn't get it right'!! So u had better thank her for not deflating ur ego!grin

You and dat ya eye wey shine pass nail polish undecided , na the one wey dey bracket you quick see abi?

Orgasm gbu kwa ki eba hu! tongue
Re: Ladies Exposed! See What They Wear by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:35am On Apr 04, 2013
goldfish80: Fakes everywere! People dress from hair to toe nails without anything original.I wonder how these ladies live with themselves. Even fake accent!!! SmfH
grin grin grin grin
Ladies can do anything to look sexy! Funny thread. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

? / 20 Lace Blouse Styles To Rock In 2018 (photos) / Do You need Top Quality Designer *USED* Bags And Shoes? Check Here (pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.