Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Here Comes Oceanic Bank Lagos Apptitude Test Date And Venue - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Here Comes Oceanic Bank Lagos Apptitude Test Date And Venue (2205 Views)

Sss Aptitude Test Format (test Date 23 June) / Oceanic Bank 9th Sept. Test Date / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Comes Oceanic Bank Lagos Apptitude Test Date And Venue by dianarose(f): 8:02am On Apr 03, 2008
Hello house,
Can anyone ple help me on the likely areas of Oceanic Bank Apptitude test?
for i recieved a call yesterday night that i have been shorlisted for thier apptitude test and require that i come to thier Oceanic Bank at Ikeja Branch.
Venue of the interview on saturday 6th April 2008.
pls kindly let me know what i should be looking out for
Thanks
Re: Here Comes Oceanic Bank Lagos Apptitude Test Date And Venue by demis(m): 8:18am On Apr 03, 2008
is like u re confused cos i dnt realy knw what u re asking 4,
ve u been shortlisted 4 an aptitude test or inetrview?
Re: Here Comes Oceanic Bank Lagos Apptitude Test Date And Venue by victor4u(m): 9:46am On Apr 03, 2008
@ Dianarose

Is it goin to b a gatecrash, or u wil only b required to sit for d test if invited
Re: Here Comes Oceanic Bank Lagos Apptitude Test Date And Venue by jarlo(m): 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2008
Dianarose or watever you call urself, seems u're confused or were you dreaming?
Mind how you post topics on this site. or better still remain in your cave.
Learn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Here Comes Oceanic Bank Lagos Apptitude Test Date And Venue by zigalo(m): 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2008
madam please review your post again, 6th of April is sunday and not saturday as you have written. and let me get you straight is it an aptitude test or an interview
Re: Here Comes Oceanic Bank Lagos Apptitude Test Date And Venue by oisrael(m): 5:54pm On Apr 03, 2008
Expect 70 questions to be answered in 60 mins. Maths, Comprehension, Grammer, Current affairs, Logic. All the best.
Re: Here Comes Oceanic Bank Lagos Apptitude Test Date And Venue by Inechi: 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2008
Hey,
please,will there be room for gate crashers?
Re: Here Comes Oceanic Bank Lagos Apptitude Test Date And Venue by prettyguy: 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2008
hello room,
anyone has any ldea about the last Nigerian brewery test held in lagos. weda they have started calling.
Re: Here Comes Oceanic Bank Lagos Apptitude Test Date And Venue by dianarose(f): 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2008
Jarlo and Demis, or whatever u call ursef
Mind the way u TALK to pple, if u dont know how to read a topic and understand it , then u better go back to school.
my post is very clear.
Did i mension anything like interview on my post
the message was very clear and the message reads Apptitude test and it was repeated over and over again.
so, i advise u to go learn how to talk.
u are the one confused and fustrated thats why u didnt pay attention to the message b4 writing nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need For 1 Hr Officer And 4 Marketers / Roustabout Jobs In Multinational Oil And Gas Companies / Nnpc Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.