Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. - Foreign Affairs (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. (93723 Views)

Captured On Our Streets By A Foreign Lens, Images that shamed Britain !!!! / Britain Gives The Go Ahead To Murder Ghaddafi / Should Great Britain Hand Back The Falklands Over To Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 15, 2013
Feed me more:

Thanks for the info Ada.

Greenwich? I don't know anywhere in the UK, never been there.

Wish someone can invite me this summer wink

Coogar........ grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Afam4eva(m): 11:12pm On Jun 15, 2013
adaobi123:

Coogar........ grin
Do you want her to squat with someone who's squatting with another person. That's gonna be a squatting chain grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 11:12pm On Jun 15, 2013
I was thinking all this while that Afam live in the U.S. Never knew he is Naija.

Good one Afam, don't check out like 'Andrew', Nigeria go better.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 11:12pm On Jun 15, 2013
Afam4eva:
There's a direct flight from Lagos to London. Just make sure your wallet is hidden when you arrive Heathrow. London Boys aint smiling.

and lagos boys are grinning, right?

adaobi123:
Coogar........ grin

you called me...

Feed me more: I was thinking all this while that Afam live in the U.S. Never knew he is Naija.

US ke?
the 67-year old woman afam is hoping to marry to enter the US suddenly decides she cannot come to nigeria. the poor old woman is suffering from piles
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Afam4eva(m): 11:14pm On Jun 15, 2013
Feed me more: I was thinking all this while that Afam live in the U.S. Never knew he is Naija.

Naija go better oo but at least we're miles ahead of Queensland where 10 year olds knife their schoolmates after school hours.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 11:17pm On Jun 15, 2013
Afam4eva:
There's a direct flight from Lagos to London. Just make sure your wallet is hidden when you arrive Heathrow. London Boys aint smiling.

I don't live in Nigeria...

adaobi123:

Coogar........ grin

Maybe...
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 11:18pm On Jun 15, 2013
Afam4eva:
Naija go better oo but at least we're miles ahead of Queensland where 10 year olds knife their schoolmates after school hours.

but you had a clifford orji spicing and eating women's bûttocks on a BBQ grill!
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 15, 2013
Feed me more:

Maybe...

Go on. You know you want to. You can even cook for him grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Afam4eva(m): 11:19pm On Jun 15, 2013
Feed me more:

I don't live in Nigeria...
I guess you live in America then. That's even worse because London people worship anyone from America. Once you tell them you're from yankee, they'll virtually lick the ground you work on. A lot of Nigerians in London are looking for a way to escape to yankee but it's really difficult, so i'm surprised you're doing the vice-versa. Just remember to hold your purse very tight sha.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Afam4eva(m): 11:23pm On Jun 15, 2013
coogar:

but you had a clifford orji spicing and eating women's bûttocks on a BBQ grill!
Do you know Clifford Orji lived in London briefly? I was wondering where he got the enormous teeth to be chopping human flesh and then i remembered a certain footballer called Suarez who have mastered the art of eating human flesh in England. What's it with British people and human flesh.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 11:24pm On Jun 15, 2013
adaobi123:

Go on. You know you want to. You can even cook for him grin
grin grin grin

Yeah, I can cook if he wants me to...i'll cook ofe onugbu, ofe nsala and i'll pound yam for him cheesy

Hope the ingredients can be found in London?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 11:24pm On Jun 15, 2013
Afam4eva:
I guess you live in America then. That's even worse because London people worship anyone from America. Once you tell them you're from yankee, they'll virtually lick the ground you work on. A lot of Nigerians in London are looking for a way to escape to yankee but it's really difficult, so i'm surprised you're doing the vice-versa. Just remember to hold your purse very tight sha.

says the man who's never been to both countries...
afam must be spending a whole lot of his time watching CNN and BBC. cheiiiiiii, i hope someone from the US can just marry afam and ship his arsë to arizona

lemme see if i can convince dayokanu to fill the role...

Afam4eva:
Do you know Clifford Orji lived in London briefly? I was wondering where he got the enormous teeth to be chopping human flesh and then i remembered a certain footballer called Suarez who have mastered the art of eating human flesh in England. What's it with British people and human flesh.

suarez is from uruguay -
clifford orji lived on london street, onitsha district in eastern nigeria. tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 11:25pm On Jun 15, 2013
Afam4eva:

*surprised*

Tell me something....
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Afam4eva(m): 11:27pm On Jun 15, 2013
Feed me more:
grin grin grin

Yeah, I can cook if he wants me to...i'll cook ofe onugbu, ofe nsala and i'll pound yam for him cheesy

I don't know about the ingredients for the soups you listed but i'm certain that those for for Ofe cocaine and Ofe Igbo are commonplace in London. He's used to those soups, so he won't have a problem eating them.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Afam4eva(m): 11:28pm On Jun 15, 2013
coogar:
suarez is from uruguay -
clifford orji lived on london street, onitsha district in eastern nigeria. tongue
Was it in Uruguay or in England that Suarez re-enacted a scene from Twilight? They say, when you're in Rome behave like the Romans.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 11:29pm On Jun 15, 2013
Feed me more:
grin grin grin

hahahaha.....
pounded yam and ofe nsala? i don't want to grow pot-belly like mazi afam!

Afam4eva:
Was it in Uruguay or in England that Suarez re-enacted a scene from Twilight? They say, when you're in Rome behave like the Romans.

he has been biting since he's in holland!
suarez is not a product of the british society - your village practically raised clifford! can you see the difference?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 11:30pm On Jun 15, 2013
coogar:

says the man who's never been to both countries...
afam must be spending a whole lot of his time watching CNN and BBC. cheiiiiiii, i hope someone from the US can just marry afam and ship his arsë to arizona

lemme see if i can convince dayokanu to fill the role...

I'll gladly give him (Afam) to my Sis, she is looking for a husband. smiley I don't know if Afam wants to live in the U.S though, and if he is already married or not.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 11:32pm On Jun 15, 2013
coogar:

hahahaha.....
pounded yam and ofe nsala? i don't want to grow pot-belly like mazi afam!

Lmao cheesy @ Mazi Oriaku Afam.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Afam4eva(m): 11:33pm On Jun 15, 2013
coogar:
he has been biting since he's in holland!
suarez is not a product of the british society - your village practically raised clifford! can you see the difference?
he mastered the art in England. I remember when he was saying he wanted to play in England. I guess he wanted to play in the home of vampires.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Afam4eva(m): 11:34pm On Jun 15, 2013
Feed me more:

I'll gladly give him (Afam) to my Sis, she is looking for a husband. smiley I don't know if Afam wants to live in the U.S though, and if he is already married or not.

Nne, i'm 26 and not married. Don't mind Coogar, he thinks everyone is as old as he is.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 11:36pm On Jun 15, 2013
Feed me more:

he's married 4 times!
twice in nigeria and twice to different women in staten island and nebraska. then a man tried to file fiancée visa for him in 2011 but the application didn't work out.

afam's best tune is the american anthem!
he wouldn't only jump at marrying your sister, he would do a 7-day testimony in his church. afam would marry any pet animal in the US, he's that desperate!

Afam4eva:
he mastered the art in England. I remember when he was saying he wanted to play in England. I guess he wanted to play in the home of vampires.

he was biting before he came to england.
his nickname then was ajax cannibal
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 11:37pm On Jun 15, 2013
Afam4eva:
Nne, i'm 26 and not married. Don't mind Coogar, he thinks everyone is as old as he is.

Good then...

So, would you like if i hook you up with my sis?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 11:39pm On Jun 15, 2013
Feed me more:
Good then...

may heaven help your sister!
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 11:41pm On Jun 15, 2013
coogar:

he's married 4 times!
twice in nigeria and twice to different women in staten island and nebraska. then a man tried to file fiancée visa for him in 2011 but the application didn't work out.

he wouldn't only jump at marrying your sister, he would do a 7-day testimony in his church. afam would marry any pet animal in the US, he's that desperate!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Coogar, you are too funny.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 11:45pm On Jun 15, 2013
coogar:

may heaven help your sister!

Heaven will surely help her cheesy

Afam seems like a good guy who will take good care of a lady, i just have that feeling. I don't know why.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 11:55pm On Jun 15, 2013
Feed me more:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Coogar, you are too funny.

Feed me more:
Heaven will surely help her cheesy
Afam seems like a good guy who will take good care of a lady, i just have that feeling. I don't know why.

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by aniiii(f): 11:58pm On Jun 15, 2013
[[]''#

1 Like

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 2:20am On Jun 16, 2013
Lmao @ this nygga, Afam, still hating on London and Pecknizzy. grin

God saved you I missed the thread. angry
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Afam4eva(m): 10:41am On Jun 16, 2013
Feed me more:

Good then...

I don't mind ooo grin Is she pretty?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 16, 2013
coogar:

he's married 4 times!

he was biting before he came to england.
his nickname then was ajax cannibal

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 16, 2013
Afam4eva:
I don't mind ooo grin Is she pretty?

Get in there Afam !! grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Olaone1: 10:50am On Jun 16, 2013
Feed me more: Who is this one guest lurking around? I have someone in mind, but I'm not saying who lipsrsealed

Ola one, join in the conversation, stop lurking in the corner like that guest that don't want to log in with his handle. cheesy
wink wink
Ola is in now, Feed me more.

Afam is a bad boy. why does he hate London?

I'm outta here again. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (Reply)

"It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / Two Kenyan Government Staff In Sex Act. Photo Goes Viral / This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.