Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,419 members, 7,830,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. - Foreign Affairs (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. (93979 Views)

Captured On Our Streets By A Foreign Lens, Images that shamed Britain !!!! / Britain Gives The Go Ahead To Murder Ghaddafi / Should Great Britain Hand Back The Falklands Over To Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by jhydebaba(m): 7:51am On Apr 04, 2013
there is no place like home
NAIJA, fada land forever
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 04, 2013
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by ichidodo: 7:56am On Apr 04, 2013
Britain? That fish n chips, cold and dry country. If the miserable weather does not kill u the taxes should finish the job.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by hardbody: 7:57am On Apr 04, 2013
shymexx:

I just complained about my darn electricity bill a few days ago... I still don't know how 15pounds a week turned to 500pounds for 3months - and I'm not ready to waste no credit to ring them... grin

They might as well take me to court and send bailiffs down to my house... undecided

Most people are moving back to their parent's house now - the bills are just ridiculous, to be honest...

We send una? If the kitchen is hot.......
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 04, 2013
I am sure OP opened this thread just to vent, yet some folks will turn it to an 'us' vs. 'them' thread.

If you are paying too much for utilities, complain to OFGEM, they will look into it and there are chances you can really push down your repayments if you insist you can't afford what you've been charged. Better yet, tell them to install a pre-pay meter.

Just last night, it was reported that Scottish & Southern Electric was fined £10M simply for overcharging their customers. Yes, there are bills to pay in the UK but personally, I have no complaints because I at least see what I pay for.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by NSNA: 8:09am On Apr 04, 2013
ichidodo: Britain? That fish n chips, cold and dry country. If the miserable weather does not kill u the taxes should finish the job.

ah, not funny. Am out of here
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Ashmark(m): 8:12am On Apr 04, 2013
Am sure whatever you're paying for,you use them..Come home and see bills of things you didn't use...Get update at www.ashmarkexclusive..com
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by ogeelove(f): 8:13am On Apr 04, 2013
chaircover: i haven't read all 50 pages lol, but I am assuming that some people are thinking out of the box. Yes £500 sounds like a lot of money especially if you haven't got it, however lets look beyond this and look at other things.

On Tuesday, i drove up the motorway doing 80mph to 100mph, I wasn't stressed at that speed because I knew that I had original brakes, good tyres and a good road and no sudden craters or debris appearing in the road.

My kids go to school free, they have free dental and medical treatment, one has free public transport travel and If I wasn't working, they will have free school dinners. There are also heaps of activities that they attend free or subsidized such as Italian lessons, music lessons, sports and all what not. We have 4 library's in my city and they can take out books, Cd's, magazines etc for free.

If I dial 999, I will have an ambulance, police officer or fire engine within 5 minutes. If I am too ill to to my regular doctor, I call him and he comes out free. I go to A&E and I am seen for free and treated like a human being. I am not left to die because I cant afford to pay for my treatment. When I am pregnant I get free medication and dental treatment for a year and the govt gives me approx £60 a month for each child till they are 18 years old regardless of what I earn.

I have access to my MP that I voted in and if I am not happy with the service of any company that I visit I report to the trading standards and it is looked into. I can buy things from a shop, take it home, change my mind and return the item to the shop for a full refund.My bins are emptied every week and my close is swept every week too. The bushes and the grass is cut too from time to time. There are street lights outside my house which come on every evening and go off in the morning. There is a big park within a 2 minute walk from my house with benches and children's outside play swings etc

There is also accountability. A month ago my husband was stopped by the police and accused him of letting my daughter ride in the car without a seat belt. She did have a seatbelt on BTW but he accused her of putting it on after she saw him. Basically he called her a lair. My husband was livid and made a formal complaint to the police commission. They sent 2 senior police officers out to our home within days to come and sort things out. They listened to what happened and They apologized on behalf of the police force, but we said it was my daughter they upset and she was at school at the time. They came back the very next day and apologized to her personally and took her to their car to show her the gadgets (you know kids and gadgets)

When I am paying my bills, I am not just paying for gas and electric, I am paying for peace of mind and a sane lifestyle.

Well done sista. Rules are meant to be kept not just for one's good but for the society's. We all see the adverts on how to conserve energy, turn off lights when not using it and other stuffs. If you live by the rules u get along. It is never a good thing to flout them otherwise one pays the price. Someone very dear to me is going thru chemotherapy at the moment and not having to worry about health bills is a blessing. If my tax bills contributes to the welfare of the general public then I will gladly give it. The elderly are being cared for, children are looked after and the disabled are not left to fend for themselves. It is a we society and not a me, myself and family society. If you want to be rich and live a flamboyant lifestyle it encourages you to put in the hard work needed to succeed, if you are content earning a daily income then no pressure, u simply live within ur means. Charity is at the forefront of the society and concern for others, it never encourages oppression of the lowly. If the system does not work for u then I guess the alternative is to go home and renounce your British citizenship if u have one.

3 Likes

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 04, 2013
ogeelove:

Well done sista. Rules are meant to be kept not just for one's good but for the society's. We all see the adverts on how to conserve energy, turn off lights when not using it and other stuffs. If you live by the rules u get along. It is never a good thing to flout them otherwise one pays the price. Someone very dear to me is going thru chemotherapy at the moment and not having to worry about health bills is a blessing. If my tax bills contributes to the welfare of the general public then I will gladly give it. The elderly are being cared for, children are looked after and the disabled are not left to fend for themselves. It is a we society and not a me, myself and family society. If you want to be rich and live a flamboyant lifestyle it encourages you to put in the hard work needed to succeed, if you are content earning a daily income then no pressure, u simply live within ur means. Charity is at the forefront of the society and concern for others, it never encourages oppression of the lowly. If the system does not work for u then I guess the alternative is to go home and renounce your British citizenship if u have one.

Haba! Shame such a lovely post was concluded with a rant.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by toprealman: 8:23am On Apr 04, 2013
bebe2: I can't go to Nigeria becos I have young children grin

I cant go to America becos I have young children cheesy

My mum is not in the uk

As for the tv license, dat's my oga's biggest pain. He pays it by direct debit.
There are pple dat will never open their front door for fear of tv license people grin
Is it your oga at the top or what?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Jeezy: 8:30am On Apr 04, 2013
chaircover: i haven't read all 50 pages lol, but I am hoping that some people are thinking out of the box. Yes £500 sounds like a lot of money especially if you haven't got it, however lets look beyond this and look at other things.

On Tuesday, i drove up the motorway doing 80mph to 100mph, I wasn't stressed at that speed because I knew that I had original brakes, good tyres and a good road and no sudden craters or debris appearing in the road.

My kids go to school free, they have free dental and medical treatment, one has free public transport travel and If I wasn't working, they will have free school dinners. There are also heaps of activities that they attend free or subsidized such as Italian lessons, music lessons, sports and all what not. We have 4 library's in my city and they can take out books, Cd's, magazines etc for free.

If I dial 999, I will have an ambulance, police officer or fire engine within 5 minutes. If I am too ill to to my regular doctor, I call him and he comes out free. I go to A&E and I am seen for free and treated like a human being. I am not left to die because I cant afford to pay for my treatment. My local NHS hospital also has a helicopter on standby to get people to hospital in an emergency. Ive actually seen the helicopter land on the motorway to take an accident victim to hospital and you will be amazed at the speed in which the emergency services stop the traffic and get the traffic moving again afterwards.

When I am pregnant I get free medication and dental treatment for a year and the govt gives me approx £60 a month for each child till they are 18 years old regardless of what I earn.

I have access to my MP that I voted in and if I am not happy with the service of any company that I visit I report to the trading standards and it is looked into. I can buy things from a shop, take it home, change my mind and return the item to the shop for a full refund.My bins are emptied every week and my close is swept every week too. The bushes and the grass is cut too from time to time. There are street lights outside my house which come on every evening and go off in the morning. There is a big park within a 2 minute walk from my house with benches and children's outside play swings etc

There is also accountability. A month ago my husband was stopped by the police and accused him of letting my daughter ride in the car without a seat belt. She did have a seatbelt on BTW but he accused her of putting it on after she saw him. Basically he called her a lair. My husband was livid and made a formal complaint to the police commission. They sent 2 senior police officers out to our home within days to come and sort things out. They listened to what happened and They apologized on behalf of the police force, but we said it was my daughter they upset and she was at school at the time. They came back the very next day and apologized to her personally and took her to their car to show her the gadgets (you know kids and gadgets)

When I am paying my bills, I am not just paying for gas and electric, I am paying for peace of mind and a sane lifestyle.

Spot on! Exactly why i would definitely consider relocating seriously as soon as I can.

1 Like

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Btruth: 8:37am On Apr 04, 2013
No place like home. Living in Britain is a life of agony. Too much bills to pay, you are trying to get some sorted, another ones are coming in. Those bills did not make living in Britain interesting at all. Even the British are complaining too. Many of them are deserting their country this day and running away to South Africa, Canada, USA, New Zealand. Their greed of making money in the name of taxation have made things to go from bad to worse for them. Anyway. I'm truly enjoying life here now. We only need our government to steps up in security, infrastructure maintainace and a complete overhaul of the power sector too. God bless Nigeria
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Ticha: 8:39am On Apr 04, 2013
When I first moved to the UK, I stuck to one energy supplier and consistently got ripped off until I was advised not to stick to one.

Has anyone considered changing suppliers? I change mine annually and pay less for it. I also fix the tariff for 12 months. I have never paid more than £100 monthly for electricity and gas and I have my heating on all year round.
Example - I was paying £350 for my home insurance, this year I used a comparison website and I finally paid £195 for the whole year. As I went through Quidco, I also got a £60 cash back.

I change my accounts regularly too. I am now with Satander and get cash back on my bills including mortgage and groceries. When they stop paying the cash back, I will close that account and move on. Loyalty to service providers does not pay. Shop around always.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by ifebosco: 8:40am On Apr 04, 2013
Nightshift: I often hear how expensive things are in Britain. Here in Germany, things are relatively cheap compared to other European countries. Rent in Munich is in the high side, but companies there are paying well.
howmuch will you save every month from your salary?? munich is the richest in germany
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 04, 2013
Ticha: When I first moved to the UK, I stuck to one energy supplier and consistently got ripped off until I was advised not to stick to one.

Has anyone considered changing suppliers? I change mine annually and pay less for it. I also fix the tariff for 12 months. I have never paid more than £100 monthly for electricity and gas and I have my heating on all year round.
Example - I was paying £350 for my home insurance, this year I used a comparison website and I finally paid £195 for the whole year. As I went through Quidco, I also got a £60 cash back.

I change my accounts regularly too. I am now with Satander and get cash back on my bills including mortgage and groceries. When they stop paying the cash back, I will close that account and move on. Loyalty to service providers does not pay. Shop around always.

+1

1 Like

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by stankezzy: 8:44am On Apr 04, 2013
when real nija people,landed ,the brits nd americanos ran away.make dem come compete with us naa,abi dey no de fear.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 04, 2013
ALL THESE BELLIGERENT NAKKAZ COMPLAINING ABOUT TV LICENSE. THE TV LICENSE WOMAN CAME TO MY HOUSE, I HAPPILY OPENED THE DOOR. SHE SAID ERMM WHY YOU AINT PAY TV LICENSE FOR THIS HOUSE. I SAID, YOU CRAZY WOMAN ( NOT EXACTLY BUT IN MY HEAD I CALLED HER THAT ) DO YOU SEE ANY TV IN MY HOUSE ? I DONT WATCH TV. SO JUST TO MAKE SURE SHE DOES NOT COME BACK, I TOOK HER AROUND AND SHOWED HER EVERY NUKE AND CRANNY OF MY HOUSE. NO TV. SO SHE SAW MY COMPUTERS AND ASKED DO YOU WATCH TV ON YOUR COMPUTER ? I DAMN NEAR SLAPPED HER ( WELL NOT EXACTLY ) AND I TOLD HER I DO NOT WATCH TV BECAUSE IT CONTAINS LOTS OF INFORMATION USED TO BRAINWASH PEOPLE. THEN SHE LOOKED AT ME LIKE A CRAZY MAN AND QUICKLY EXITED MY HOUSE BEFORE I SHANKED HER WITH A KNIFE ( OR SO SHE THOUGHT AFTER MY RESPONSE. SHE PROLLY THOUGHT OH OH, I AM IN THE HOME OF A CONSPIRACY THEORY TIN FOIL HAT NUT JOB ). AS SOON AS SHE LEFT I TURNED ON MY COMPUTER AND CONTINUED WATCHING CORONATION STREET ON ITV PLAYER grin grin grin

MORAL OF THE STORY ? ALL YOU BELLIGERENT AZZ NAKKAZ NEED TO THROW YOUR TV IN THE GARBAGE CAN. WITH NO TV, YOU CAN CONFIDENTLY SHOW THEM AROUND YOUR HOUSE AND PROVE YOU DONT WATCH TV INSTEAD OF HIDING FROM THEM.

2 Likes

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Okijajuju1(m): 8:46am On Apr 04, 2013
bebe2: its april again and local authorities in uk are busy looking for money.
how many bills can one recieve in a day.
i think the easter holiday delayed the postman, water rate, business rate, council tax, speeding ticket( self inflicted, hubby beat red light) shey na only dis house dey dis country?

You leave Nigeria where;

1. No Post Office again, talkless of Post man.

2. No water bill (You get your own Borehole)

3. Business rate (What is that?!)

4. Council Tax (We no even get council, na area we get. And we no dey pay area tax)

5. Speeding Ticket?! (Na this one funny me pass!! Even Zebra sef dey fear to use Zebra crossing for Naija. Speed wetin!! Just on your Hazard light, just dey fire de go!! Nobody go stop you for nothing.)

My Dear, just pack your bag return area. Invest in Borehole & Generator!! SHIKINA!!

2 Likes

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 04, 2013
obadiah777: ALL THESE BELLIGERENT NAKKAZ COMPLAINING ABOUT TV LICENSE. THE TV LICENSE WOMAN CAME TO MY HOUSE, I HAPPILY OPENED THE DOOR. SHE SAID ERMM WHY YOU AINT PAY TV LICENSE FOR THIS HOUSE. I SAID, YOU CRAZY WOMAN ( NOT EXACTLY BUT IN MY HEAD I CALLED HER THAT ) DO YOU SEE ANY TV IN MY HOUSE ? I DONT WATCH TV. SO JUST TO MAKE SURE SHE DOES NOT COME BACK, I TOOK HER AROUND AND SHOWED HER EVERY NUKE AND CRANNY OF MY HOUSE. NO TV. SO SHE SAW MY COMPUTERS AND ASKED DO YOU WATCH TV ON YOUR COMPUTER ? I DAMN NEAR SLAPPED HER ( WELL NOT EXACTLY ) AND I TOLD HER I DO NOT WATCH TV BECAUSE IT CONTAINS LOTS OF INFORMATION USED TO BRAINWASH PEOPLE. THEN SHE LOOKED AT ME LIKE A CRAZY MAN AND QUICKLY EXITED MY HOUSE BEFORE I SHANKED HER WITH A KNIFE ( OR SO SHE THOUGHT AFTER MY RESPONSE. SHE PROLLY THOUGHT OH OH, I AM IN THE HOME OF A CONSPIRACY THEORY TIN FOIL HAT NUT JOB ). AS SOON AS SHE LEFT I TURNED ON MY COMPUTER AND CONTINUED WATCHING CORONATION STREET ON ITV PLAYER grin grin grin

MORAL OF THE STORY ? ALL YOU BELLIGERENT AZZ NAKKAZ NEED TO THROW YOUR TV IN THE GARBAGE CAN. WITH NO TV, YOU CAN CONFIDENTLY SHOW THEM AROUND YOUR HOUSE AND PROVE YOU DONT WATCH TV INSTEAD OF HIDING FROM THEM.

Who wants to die in the hands of a nut job na grin grin grin. You are right though! From Ipads to Iphones and tablets, you can watch anything and everything on TV without a license but kinda hard to do with children though.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by anonimi: 8:52am On Apr 04, 2013
naijababe:
Just last night, it was reported that Scottish & Southern Electric was fined £10M simply for overcharging their customers. [size=13pt]Yes, there are bills to pay in the UK but personally, I have no complaints because I at least see what I pay for.[/size]

Unlike our POTENTIALLY beautiful country, Nigeria where you pay and get services as if someone is doing you a favour after receiving your money oh!
From restaurants to government offices, the attitude is the same.
We the citizens of Nigeria pay OUR representatives in the NASS and state houses of assembly so much money each month YET they make no laws to address issues of concern to the constituents.
Ditto for LGA chairmen and councillors.
Everybody is facing Jonathan even for things that should be fixed and are already paid for (by the monthly federal allocation) to the LGA people.
Is it ignorance or what

2 Likes

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by AjanleKoko: 8:53am On Apr 04, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Alarm dey tear people for UK like this? cheesy

Jeezy:

Spot on! Exactly why i would definitely consider relocating seriously as soon as I can.

Relocate to where?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 04, 2013
AjanleKoko: cheesy cheesy cheesy

Alarm dey tear people for UK like this? cheesy

Which alarm?! She was just venting ni jare, it is good for the soul.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 8:59am On Apr 04, 2013
shymexx:

Shollypopz is a next person... grin

The faggit is to be blamed for this...

He also called Feed_me_more my alter ego - obsessed faggit... grin
angry embarassed
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 04, 2013
naijababe:

Who wants to die in the hands of a nut job na grin grin grin. You are right though! From Ipads to Iphones and tablets, you can watch anything and everything on TV without a license but kinda hard to do with children though.
TV IS A RELIC OF THE PAST. A DINOSAUR. A DRAGON. FOLKS NEED TO GET PAST THAT DRAGON. IN FACT HUN ITS MORE EASILY DONE WITH KIDS. GET A HUGE MONITOR AND ATTACH IT SECONDARILY TO ONE OF YOUR LAPTOPS. THERE IS A WEBSITE. I WOULDNT POST IT HERE THOUGH CUZ I THINK ITS ILLEGAL, BUT ON THIS WEBSITE YOU CAN WATCH TV FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD AND I MEAN ALL OVER THE WORLD. YOU CAN WATCH ALL AMERICAN CHANELS. IF YOU LIKE FRENCH TV, YOU CAN WATCH ALL FRENCH CHANNELS. I USE IT TO WATCH NBA ( AMERICAN BASKETBALL ). I CAN WATCH EVERY CABLE SHOW IN AMERICA FROM BET TO TRUTV TO AETV TO NBC TO CNBC TO MSNBC TO CNN AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Dee60: 9:01am On Apr 04, 2013
The major difference perhaps is that in Britain you get the services you pay for but here in Nigeria, there are hardly any services in the first place. You have to buy your own power generating sets and pay otedola every day for diesel, you buy phone credits and before you even finish loading your GSM provider has debited you, and when you make calls, you must expect it to cut off anytime. You must have at least 3 modems - SWIFT, UGO, Etisalat, Glo Bolt, Airtel etc. They all promise to be super fast, but you have not seen anything yet until you use. You will be fortunate if you one working at all. You pay for your own security. And more....Pray you do not fall victim of any of the vices, BH, MEND eetc, because those who have lost all their fortune to these vices NEVER get any compensation. The government would rather compensate BH than compensate the victims.

Welcome to Naija.

3 Likes

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by AjanleKoko: 9:01am On Apr 04, 2013
naijababe:

Which alarm?! She was just venting ni jare, it is good for the soul.

She should pay her bills jare. She no use the service? Nigeria no good, we dey complain, we go UK again, we dey complain. This Animal Called Man sha (a la OBJ cheesy)
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 04, 2013
obadiah777: TV IS A RELIC OF THE PAST. A DINOSAUR. A DRAGON. FOLKS NEED TO GET PAST THAT DRAGON. IN FACT HUN ITS MORE EASILY DONE WITH KIDS. GET A HUGE MONITOR AND ATTACH IT SECONDARILY TO ONE OF YOUR LAPTOPS. THERE IS A WEBSITE. I WOULDNT POST IT HERE THOUGH CUZ I THINK ITS ILLEGAL, BUT ON THIS WEBSITE YOU CAN WATCH TV FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD AND I MEAN ALL OVER THE WORLD. YOU CAN WATCH ALL AMERICAN CHANELS. IF YOU LIKE FRENCH TV, YOU CAN WATCH ALL FRENCH CHANNELS. I USE IT TO WATCH NBA ( AMERICAN BASKETBALL ). I CAN WATCH EVERY CABLE SHOW IN AMERICA FROM BET TO TRUTV TO AETV TO NBC TO CNBC TO MSNBC TO CNN AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN.

WTF Nucca! Abeg pm me that one so that I can become a full and satisfied customer of HBO and CBS wink
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 04, 2013
AjanleKoko:

She should pay her bills jare. She no use the service? Nigeria no good, we dey complain, we go UK again, we dey complain. This Animal Called Man sha (a la OBJ cheesy)

She go pay now, abi na today utilities dey use bailiff threaten person ni. BTW, how far with our deal now?! Better news dey?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Ishilove: 9:05am On Apr 04, 2013
obadiah777: TV IS A RELIC OF THE PAST. A DINOSAUR. A DRAGON. FOLKS NEED TO GET PAST THAT DRAGON. IN FACT HUN ITS MORE EASILY DONE WITH KIDS. GET A HUGE MONITOR AND ATTACH IT SECONDARILY TO ONE OF YOUR LAPTOPS. THERE IS A WEBSITE. I WOULDNT POST IT HERE THOUGH CUZ I THINK ITS ILLEGAL, BUT ON THIS WEBSITE YOU CAN WATCH TV FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD AND I MEAN ALL OVER THE WORLD. YOU CAN WATCH ALL AMERICAN CHANELS. IF YOU LIKE FRENCH TV, YOU CAN WATCH ALL FRENCH CHANNELS. I USE IT TO WATCH NBA ( AMERICAN BASKETBALL ). I CAN WATCH EVERY CABLE SHOW IN AMERICA FROM BET TO TRUTV TO AETV TO NBC TO CNBC TO MSNBC TO CNN AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN.
We need your services in Ikeja Computer Village shocked undecided
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Ifeholuwarh(f): 9:08am On Apr 04, 2013
bebe2: its april again and local authorities in uk are busy looking for money.
how many bills can one recieve in a day.
i think the easter holiday delayed the postman, water rate, business rate, council tax, speeding ticket( self inflicted, hubby beat red light) shey na only dis house dey dis country?
I think they are making your lives miserable so that people like you can go back to their own country thereby reducing their population drastically inorder to beat the upcoming economic meltdown. One good thing I like about white people/colourless people is that they have foresights.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (157) (Reply)

"It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / Two Kenyan Government Staff In Sex Act. Photo Goes Viral / This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.