Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,141 members, 7,829,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Let Muslims Be Muslim - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Let Muslims Be Muslim (17233 Views)

Muslims Be Careful / NL Muslims, Be The Judge Of Your Own Moderator...lol... / Can Muslims Be This Kind To Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by Kairoseki77: 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2013
PEN_MIGHT: "And who does more wrong than the one who invents a lie against Allah,while he us being invited to Islam? And Allah guides not the disbelieving folks.

They intend to put out the Light of Allah (the religion of Islam,this Quran and the prophet Muhammad) with their mouths. But Allah will complete His Light even though the disbelievers hate it"- Q 61 vs7-8

Is his light the light from a explosion?
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by PENMIGHT(m): 9:37pm On Apr 05, 2013
Michaeljones36:

Is his light the light from a explosion?

" See what similitude they have put forward to you. They have gone astray,and never can find their way." Q 17 vs 48

2 Likes

Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by jude33084(m): 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2013
Sibrah: Yes oh! let them be, so others won't have any reason being alive.

Did the colonial masters copy and paste their religion into the laws they left with us?

Ask the muslim guy how many schools and hospitals the islamic people built and left behind for the public?

If not for the Christians colonial masters you guys would have been in the stone age like you brothers in Sumalia undecided
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by Reference(m): 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2013
Hmm. Defenders of religions at each others throats yet again. Some things will never change.

1 Like

Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by sureteeboy(m): 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2013
The reason why islam is called a religion of peace is because it's not a religion of peace -ALI SINA

2 Likes

Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by joseph1832(m): 10:47pm On Apr 05, 2013
Why is it that whenever decisions don't go well with muslims they cry foul!

I've lived in the north and I serve there, christian girls were made to wear hijab in almost all the public schools! Not one of them complained of being segregated or marignalised, especially in shehu shagari college of education, staff secondary school!

You guys always like to blow your trumpet! Imagine "to avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to islam". How about "to avoid being banned please ensure that your post in not offensive to christianity!!!".

This alone shows those how are always willing to cry foul whenever things don't go their way!

The poster is a religious bigot! Your religion is your business! Must you shove it down someones throat!? If your religion allows you to grow beards and you cry foul when they don't allow you to grow beards, what's to stop another person from shouting foul when they don't allow him or her to marry whomever he or she chooses, be it male or female!

We should always do away with sentiments!!! Be it Islam, christianity, buddha, ATR, religion is the opium of the people!
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by PENMIGHT(m): 11:41pm On Apr 05, 2013
joseph1832: Why is it that whenever decisions don't go well with muslims they cry foul!

I've lived in the north and I serve there, christian girls were made to wear hijab in almost all the public schools! Not one of them complained of being segregated or marignalised, especially in shehu shagari college of education, staff secondary school!

You guys always like to blow your trumpet! Imagine "to avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to islam". How about "to avoid being banned please ensure that your post in not offensive to christianity!!!".

This alone shows those how are always willing to cry foul whenever things don't go their way!

The poster is a religious bigot! Your religion is your business! Must you shove it down someones throat!? If your religion allows you to grow beards and you cry foul when they don't allow you to grow beards, what's to stop another person from shouting foul when they don't allow him or her to marry whomever he or she chooses, be it male or female!

We should always do away with sentiments!!! Be it Islam, christianity, buddha, ATR, religion is the opium of the people!

How did an advice from a muslim to fellow muslim makes the "poster a religious bigot"?
Christains are the most intolerant and that is why the likes of you won't dwell well until you set your migrating feets in the North.

I am an employer of labour and a great number of my staff are christains, the torture and victimization I suffered in the hand of my fanatical christain HOD notwithstanding!

This was a woman that forced u to buy her christain gospel cassette before signing course forms.

A woman that told me blatantly that ' I promise you that until you accept jesus christ as your personal lord and saviour, u won't find it easy in this department"

A woman that victimized me just cos a were cap to lecture-which laws bans that?

A woman that, after all her ploy failed, she orchestrated a fail of a distance faculty course at the final year.

A woman that when the senate intervened with a law that mandated her to waive the 'failed course' being the only course,surfacing at the last semester,with clean history of no fail and a leading CGP,She resisted. I did just one course for a whole academic year ladened with long aluta breaks!

How does this amounts to blowing of trumpet? This is outright oppression,worse than BH. Allah says " Oppression is worst than killing".
Do u know how wounded and retaliatory I would have felt? How would all these 'crying foul' posts of you atoned for that scalar crusade against a harpless man just cos he said: 'Allah is my creator'.

Actions and reactions are equal and opposite. Could her singular evangelism style be a good yardstick to judge all my numerous christain members of staff who are polar apart to My HOD's attitudes.

Believe me when I say it that you would look like a saint by my side if you here my views about people perpetrating violence against humanity and giving it Islamic coloration whether in Nigeria or beyond.

And believe me more that the non-muslim( jews and christains) are the very origin and reasons of historical jihad and today's global unrest.
From Bosnia to Chechyna down to palestine through Iraq and up to the US and down to Nairaland, you jews and xtains are the culprits!

But it doesn't come a surprise- Most of the prophets were sent to your nations;many of them you belied;many of them you fought; and a great number of survivals amongst them you massacred! It is in the blood!

" And Noah said : "My Lord! Leave not one of the disbelievers on the Earth!
"If you leave them,they will mislead Your slaves,and they will beget none but wicked disbelieving progenies." Q 71 vs 26-27.

PEACE ON HE THAT FOLLOWS THE GUIDANCE.

2 Likes

Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by AbdH: 12:17am On Apr 06, 2013
PEN_MIGHT:

And believe me more that the non-muslim( jews and christains) are the very origin and reasons of historical jihad and today's global unrest.
From Bosnia to Chechyna down to palestine through Iraq and up to the US and down to Nairaland, you jews and xtains are the culprits!

But it doesn't come a surprise- Most of the prophets were sent to your nations;many of them you belied;many of them you fought; and a great number of survivals amongst them you massacred! It is in the blood!

" And Noah said : "My Lord! Leave not one of the believers on the Earth!
"If you leave them,they will mislead Your slaves,and they will beget none but wicked disbelieving progenies." Q 71 vs 26-27

I feel your pain brother. Many have suffered from these fanatics. May Allah strengthen us all, ameen.
PS: Bold part needs some editing.
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by abusumaya: 1:24am On Apr 06, 2013
Well,in my opinion,we muslims ,are the enemies within islam.
It is okay to hear a christian criticize the deen,but what do you make out of a situation where a muslim openly condemns,for example, the sunnah of keeping beard or Allah's permission to marry more than a wife
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by Guidedee(m): 2:00am On Apr 06, 2013
Anyone who makes or takes partners with Gnd can never be sincere. I am not surprised by derogatory posts by some christians. How many of them even study the bible?
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by akandejames: 4:43am On Apr 06, 2013
my role model always on top

Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by akandejames: 4:58am On Apr 06, 2013
Michaeljones36: Oh great!

Islamic Clerics in Syria have just issued a "fatwah" giving the Syrian rebels (who are hardcore Islamists) permission to rape non Sunni women.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/3/islamic-cleric-decrees-it-ok-syrian-rebels-rape-wo/
(To use the link you have to change "molestation in the web address to r***)

I wonder how the non-Sunni muslim women in that country must feel. Just let muslims be muslims, eh?

Note to Moderators: This is a real event. Happening right now. There would be no point in hiding my comment, because it is based on reality.

your fake link points no where. the story was yanked off cos its all bogus. LIARS WILL BE EXPOSED...EXPOSE THEM, ALL OF THEM...LIARS
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by akandejames: 5:10am On Apr 06, 2013
they sow enmity amongst us muslims cos they know in our unity, we are Triumphant. Divide and rule is their tactics, unfortunately they strike our weakest points. watch Lord of the rings 3, in the end, The one eyed Sauron will be destroyed... the Ring (Novus ordo seclorum) will be destroyed definitely, it must, and peace will reign in the land again in shaa Allah. We know all your tricks and Allah has exposed everything in the Qur'an (that alone make them extremely jealous and hence persecute muslims to turn their back away from islam).

Ajegbodo, on wa eni kunra (a person doomed to failure doesn't want to fail alone, he needs companions)

1 Like

Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by akandejames: 5:34am On Apr 06, 2013
what u don't know....
connect the dots, Nigeria is not left out too... just click the link to watch...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdqkPP-c_Hc
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by onyekabe(m): 6:05am On Apr 06, 2013
Nice write up but, in islamic state non muslem are not part of the govt or military and non muslem are ask to say protection tax which their muslem counterpart do not pay. All in all religion is a scam that is why in every community you find yourself if your believe is contrary to their belive you will be seen as devil

1 Like

Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by maclatunji: 6:22am On Apr 06, 2013
PEN_MIGHT:

How did an advice from a muslim to fellow muslim makes the "poster a religious bigot"?
Christains are the most intolerant and that is why the likes of you won't dwell well until you set your migrating feets in the North.

I am an employer of labour and a great number of my staff are christains, the torture and victimization I suffered in the hand of my fanatical christain HOD notwithstanding!

This was a woman that forced u to buy her christain gospel cassette before signing course forms.

A woman that told me blatantly that ' I promise you that until you accept jesus christ as your personal lord and saviour, u won't find it easy in this department"

A woman that, after all her ploy failed, she orchestrated a fail of a distance faculty course at the final year.

A woman that when the senate intervened with a law that mandated her to waive the 'failed course' being the only course,surfacing at the last semester,with clean history of no fail and a leading CGP,She resisted. I did just one course for a whole academic year ladened with long aluta breaks!

How does this amounts to blowing of trumpet? This is outright oppression,worse than BH. Allah says " Oppression is worst than killing".
Do u know how wounded and retaliatory I would have felt? How would all these 'crying foul' posts of you atoned for that scalar crusade against a harpless man just cos he said: 'Allah is my creator'.

Actions and reactions are equal and opposite. Could her singular evangelism style be a good yardstick to judge all my numerous christain members of staff who are polar apart to My HOD's attitudes.

Believe me when I say it that you would look like a saint by my side if you here my views about people perpetrating violence against humanity and giving it Islamic coloration whether in Nigeria or beyond.

"If you leave them,they will mislead Your slaves,and they will beget none but wicked disbelieving progenies." Q 71 vs 26-27.

Bros. You killed it!

1 Like

Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by maclatunji: 6:26am On Apr 06, 2013
abusumaya: Well,in my opinion,we muslims ,are the enemies within islam.
It is okay to hear a christian criticize the deen,but what do you make out of a situation where a muslim openly condemns,for example, the sunnah of keeping beard or Allah's permission to marry more than a wife

Two words: 'ignorance' or 'hypocrisy'.

1 Like

Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by PENMIGHT(m): 6:43am On Apr 06, 2013
AbdH:
I feel your pain brother. Many have suffered from these fanatics. May Allah strengthen us all, ameen.
PS: Bold part needs some editing.
Jazakallahu khairan.
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by MrUzo: 6:53am On Apr 06, 2013
Michaeljones36: The Quran in Sura 4:24 says:

"And forbidden to you are wedded wives of other people except those who have fallen in your hands [as prisoners of war] . . . "(Maududi, vol. 1, p. 319).
OMG! So this is in the qu'ran.. Muslims what will u say abt this.. Is this one lie again
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by tbaba1234: 7:05am On Apr 06, 2013
Mr.Uzo:

OMG! So this is in the qu'ran.. Muslims what will u say abt this.. Is this one lie again

There is nothing OMG about the ayah...

A woman who can not dissolve her previous marriage because she is an unclaimed war captive, is free to remarry. We do not marry/touch women who have their husbands with them.

Slave women were often unclaimed war captives, who would not be in a position to dissolve any previous marriage. An owner was not permitted to touch a slave woman whose husband was with her (Abu Hanifa, in Razi).
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by eggheaders(m): 7:06am On Apr 06, 2013
PEN_MIGHT:

it is a religious duties on christians forcing their believes down ones throat.I just laugh when some posters up there says we try to market Islam.christians do extreme marketing.they meet you in the bus same message. in public places same story.only in their doctrine is it cool to victimized non adherents I know of a brother doing his ninth year for a five years course because of a fanatic ecunemical hod.that always say openly when one wears a cap to lecture that you are in darkness cause you don't know christ.a family friend once told an uncle of mine that the only criteria of getting him a job in nestle is converting to Christianity.this victimization is the main reason the former v.c of unilorin introduced the cbt system.they can be so anonying imagine someone sharing tract at the entrance of a masjid and the u.i mosque saga with this and many of their sickening evangelism drive. we still not hold it against all of them.with the way they try so hard to paint all Muslims boko haram.

2 Likes

Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by jege456: 7:16am On Apr 06, 2013
Religion of peace? Tolerant religion? And the warning I get before making my post? I am a christian and grew up in Kano. During my primary school days, I was forced to study arabic! The arabic teacher constantly flogged us for not wearing our "hula" - caps - and the ladies for not wearing headties. They started it. The flogging was out of this world - laced with anger, hatred and animosity. I used to dread going to school any day we had arabic on our time-table. Can you imagine muslim students forced to study the bible?

You may want to argue that arabic is like any other language taught in school like french and spanish but I tell you that the brand of arabic we were taught back then was religion-based. Quotes from the quran which I still remember because of the heavy bulala to my back.

Like someone commented earlier, no matter how nicely you attempt to package islam, I aint buying bro.
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by eggheaders(m): 7:19am On Apr 06, 2013
Mintayo:

i don't anything against islam,well maybe i do,but i love my muslim brothers so much.
I have a muslim background and i know what i am saying.
The man has nothing against islam,he is just telling or showing you people the truth which you detest so much.

OPENMINDEDLY!!!

go get the rebuttal of the lies of gjo moshay by zafaran adeniyi.and see the contraption you called scholarly work.
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by PENMIGHT(m): 7:40am On Apr 06, 2013
Mr.Uzo:

Mr. Uzo, what is it that u want to be said about it again? You want an apology tendered?

The verse is explicit,the meaning of which you get below:

(1) You practice your religion; we practice ours (Just like the OP writes and You preach too- NO PROBLEM)

(2) You left your religion un-studied, become intolerant,offensive to muslims,islam,say blasphemous things ,abuse Allah, attack the prophet and Quran (Just like the OP wrote a harmless piece and u turned it into a war of words)

(3) We warn you to desist from all these sacrilegious abominations, you say the Muslim want to wage Jihad( Just like they warn you against offensive posts but you turned blind)

(4) You make life unbearable for believers (just like your people of old), we still persevere( just like we are still tolerating ur post now)

(5) You continued your oppression thinking you have monopoly of crusade; we prepare for Jihad( Just like you get us to insult you back)

(6) At the verge of confrontation we offer you a deal to avoid bloodshed but you prefer war

(7) We engage you in war. Obeying the rule of engagement,we spare your Old Ones,your children,the weak amongst you, the blind, the ones that don't engage us and also YOUR WOMEN.

(cool You met your deserved death and YOUR WOMEN TURNED CAPTIVES.

(9) The believing ones with good character amongst them are FREED ALONG THEIR HUSBANDS and THE REST ARE MARRIED AS 'BOOTY OF WAR' .Their welfarism ensured, that is sure a favour to their dead husdands I say!

I think you understand better now! Shouldn't you be grateful?

1 Like

Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by Ernie2: 8:50am On Apr 06, 2013
My fellow brothers and sisters, the write up is simply advising muslims to be morally upright. I am shocked most pple find it hard to grasp d essence of dis write up. For how long will we continue like this. There is so much hate in d country and i wonder what d future holds 4 us. When Boko Haram strikes both muslims and xtians dies. Why dont we stop focusing on our differences and focus more on our similarities. Oh yes! We do av similarities, WE ARE NIGERIANS. Both the Bible and Quran teaches us to be good to one another, nt to steal, nt to kill and so on. PLS LETS JOIN HANDS TO MAKE NIG PEACEFUL.

1 Like

Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by joseph1832(m): 9:11am On Apr 06, 2013
PEN_MIGHT:

" And Noah said : "My Lord! Leave not one of the disbelievers on the Earth!

Ignorance the say is bliss! You were victimized by a christian lecturer, cry me a river! It shows that from all what you said you don't know the steps to take when being victimized by lecturers! Your school did not graduate out of you!

What's the name of the university you attended? Am very interested...
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by PENMIGHT(m): 9:37am On Apr 06, 2013
joseph1832:
Ignorance the say is bliss! You were victimized by a christian lecturer, cry me a river! It shows that from all what you said you don't know the steps to take when being victimized by lecturers! Your school did not graduate out of you!

Sincerely, u won't want to go down this lane with me!
So , now I sound ignorant? Funny!

It was a deliberate 'oversite' that I never mentioned the Institution . I left it to be deciphered by people bestowed with insight.

By the way, did I mention it was a UNIVERSITY I attended?
It was coy and u blindly fell for it because I know that u don't know and will never know!

Try to read and comprehend. Thread carefully,too, when u ask question from someone who can get you lost. Learn to be humble and don't deviate from issues.

More importantly, when u see a trap, try to run from it.

I attended UNIVERSITY OF..... keep dream JOSEPH.
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by PENMIGHT(m): 9:37am On Apr 06, 2013
joseph1832:

Sincerely, u won't want to go down this lane with me!
So , now I sound ignorant? Funny!

It was a deliberate 'oversite' that I never mentioned the Institution . I left it to be deciphered by people bestowed with insight.

By the way, did I mention it was a UNIVERSITY I attended?
It was coy and u blindly fell for it because I know that u don't know and will never know!

Try to read and comprehend. Thread carefully,too, when u ask question from someone who can get you lost. Learn to be humble and don't deviate from issues.

More importantly, when u see a trap, try to run from it.

I attended UNIVERSITY OF..... keep dreaming JOSEPH.
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by comsoy(m): 9:38am On Apr 06, 2013
Wow! Well-said. This is one of the best write-ups I have read here on NL. Thanks, man: I am enlightened.
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by abbeyfx2(m): 9:53am On Apr 06, 2013
Boko guys are not muslims or doing Islamic biddings, Agreed. But I know what cocacola would've done if some groups were using their brand name to produce substandard products.
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by ckkris: 10:15am On Apr 06, 2013
hayubee: Jazak Allahu broda 4 U̶̲̥̅̊Я post
I c some ppl sayin Islam is a violent religion just because of what muslims ok let's be logical Rev. King who killed his church members how many ppl has blamed d christian 4 it, the crusaders that killed innocent ppl all in d name of religion who has blamed christianity 4 that. U see der are black sheep in every community don't judge islam by what muslims do judge by d holy quran nd hadith.

Every Christian is against satanic revered king. And the Bible does no aithorise the evil practises of mr king, who should die by hanging. But your Glorious Koran commands you, severally, to fight against infidels, and to kill people. Is that reasonable?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Forex Trade: Haram Or Halal? / How Does Islam Handle Witches & Wizards? / 14th January Declared Public Holiday For Eid-el-Maulud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.