Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,149 members, 7,860,122 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:09 AM

Steph Nora Okere Confesses: “I Dated Jim Iyke, I’m Stillin Love With Him” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Steph Nora Okere Confesses: “I Dated Jim Iyke, I’m Stillin Love With Him” (4028 Views)

New Photos Of Actress Steph Nora Okere, Who Missed Her? / I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere / Pictures: Steph Nora Okere comes back with new look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steph Nora Okere Confesses: “I Dated Jim Iyke, I’m Stillin Love With Him” by henrydeelinkag(m): 4:36am On Apr 04, 2013
Steph Nora claims she dated Nollywood bad boy Jim Iyke for quite some time…. She also said she is still very much in love with Jimmy.

In this latest interview culled from Encomium magazine, Nigerian actress Steph Nora Okere has finally confessed her rumoured relationship with actor Jim Iyke .

Read Nollywood actress Steph Nora Okere’s love confession for Jim Iyke below;

“It took me being involved in that relationship to realise what true love really means. It made me realise that I had loved and still do love someone else.”

“It took me being involved in that relationship to realise what true love really means. It made me realise that I had loved and still do love someone else.”

” Jim was and is still the best friend I’ve ever had. He was not just around, he was there as a friend, brother, lover, companion. He was always there. He understood me.”

In an interview she granted back in September 2012, she revealed her desire to get married soon.

Is this an open invitation to Jim Iyke?

For more Gist and entertainment updates visit www.deelinkage.com

Re: Steph Nora Okere Confesses: “I Dated Jim Iyke, I’m Stillin Love With Him” by scobaba: 5:16am On Apr 04, 2013
Yep, they dated years back when jim iyke was still behind the cameras as producer/director, he was not so much of a known face then.

I don't understand all these ones she's saying now oo, cos they fought all thru and called each other names on soft sell magazines.

Today she tells the world jim iyke is a 'coke addict', tomorrow jim iyke says she's a masochist...lol!

He once beat the hell out of her in front of a popular boutique in the early 2000's along adeniran ogunsanya street surulere.

I don't see both of them coming back again and I also don't think she's reapplying.

Besides, now she don old pass jimmy well well.
Re: Steph Nora Okere Confesses: “I Dated Jim Iyke, I’m Stillin Love With Him” by Chanchit: 5:43am On Apr 04, 2013
This one na Bulawayo love o. I fit commit suicide on behalf of my sister, if she say she love Jim Ikye.
Re: Steph Nora Okere Confesses: “I Dated Jim Iyke, I’m Stillin Love With Him” by willienaji: 7:30am On Apr 04, 2013
scobaba: Yep, they dated years back when jim iyke was still behind the cameras as producer/director, he was not so much of a known face then.

I don't understand all these ones she's saying now oo, cos they fought all thru and called each other names on soft sell magazines.

Today she tells the world jim iyke is a 'coke addict', tomorrow jim iyke says she's a masochist...lol!

He once beat the hell out of her in front of a popular boutique in the early 2000's along adeniran ogunsanya street surulere.

I don't see both of them coming back again and I also don't think she's reapplying.

why do you come here and write hear says like you were there when they happennned. there is no record of stephnora calling jim a 'coke addict', perhaps there is of jim calling her all sorts of names, plus there is no record of them fighting on the street, and yes you are right, she is not trying to go back to jim cos we dont see her saying she wants him back do we?
nonetheless, she has anwered you all on her tweeter handle. we dont expect her to hate him cos they broke up , do we?
Re: Steph Nora Okere Confesses: “I Dated Jim Iyke, I’m Stillin Love With Him” by AfahaAbia(m): 10:10am On Mar 18
scobaba:
Yep, they dated years back when jim iyke was still behind the cameras as producer/director, he was not so much of a known face then.

Hmm very interesting. Seems you work in the industry

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Story About Tope Alabi / (Photo) World's Richest Bill Gates Dab's / See What Linda Ikeji Posted And See The Epic Reply A Fan Gave Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.