Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council (19960 Views)

5 Impersonators Of Salisu Buhari, Buhari’s First Son Denied Bail / Jega Assumes Office As PLASU Governing Council Chairman / Meet The New Service Chiefs Buhari Appointed (exclusive Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by shineeye1: 11:37am On Apr 04, 2013
If this is the same Buhari of the infamous toronto saga, then Jonathan has indeed descended lower than hell! Can these people not survive outside government money!If this man has reformed and granted pardon, as they always say they do,can he not be left to fend for himself within the private domain? Are there too few qualified Nigerians around that these disgraced, disappointing people, who had betrayed public trust before, but somehow smuggled into state clemency, should always be recycled back into public offices? How long will deranged rulers take the people for granted and force any rubbish down their throats? This is a deranged nation with highly deranged leadership!It is not for nothing then, that many have tagged "him" a RETARDEEN!

4 Likes

Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by wwwkaycom(m): 11:40am On Apr 04, 2013
GEJ goofed again, this guy might have been charmed never to take reasonable decisions, away with clueless and shoeless Jona, shio!

1 Like

Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by Ngwakwe: 11:45am On Apr 04, 2013
If I may recall, Pardon was part of the plea bargain agreed on the indictment of Salisu Buhari.

He is an impersonator, that aside, if a person have the courage and capability to handle and coordinate the proceedings of NASS in a flawless Leadership, what then is the value of worthless paper called certificate most traders possess and cannot defend them.

Abeg, free the man.

Nigerians have sold their souls for paper qualification and not intellectual acumen coupled with technical know-how.

In our company in Port Harcourt, no one ever discusses the academic qualification of these Lebanese and Scottish workers that I always call redundant waste.
Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by shineeye1: 11:47am On Apr 04, 2013
kaorama: Sausi was pardoned by OBJ so he deserves all rights as a citizen. God forgave us our sins and that is why we can call Him Abba Father.

Foolish will be too liberal a name to call your opinion! You may well be an enemy of progress! Better heads don finish for naija?

1 Like

Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by shineeye1: 11:55am On Apr 04, 2013
Ngwakwe: If I may recall, Pardon was part of the plea bargain agreed on the indictment of Salisu Buhari.

He is an impersonator, that aside, if a person have the courage and capability to handle and coordinate the proceedings of NASS in a flawless Leadership, what then is the value of worthless paper called certificate most traders possess and cannot defend them.

Abeg, free the man.

Nigerians have sold their souls for paper qualification and not intellectual acumen coupled with technical know-how.

In our company in Port Harcourt, no one ever discusses the academic qualification of these Lebanese and Scottish workers that I always call redundant waste.

Who said anything about paper qualification here? People are talking about character here!A man who falsifies anything to gain access lacks the honor for true leadership. That is a global tenet!Our problem here is that the army of warped and corrupted minds is on the increase in this country. Any wonder we are unable to make a headway?

2 Likes

Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by omenka(m): 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2013
The King of Absordities pulls off another punch! The earlier we do away with the Scumbag, the better.

Seriously, is this man GEJ truely sane @ all??

1 Like

Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by Dee60: 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2013
Recycling per excellence!
Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by cman77(m): 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2013
President Gej is givin nigerians every indication of ineptitude leadership.hw can a certificate forger b a member of governin council in one of our premier universities.this is disheartenin.Gej is probably bin remote-controlled or smtin must b seriously wrong wif him.God pls give dis man wisdom.1st it was to scrap neco nw dis.he jst want to rubbish our educational sys.everyday its 1 silly approval we hear in d news from Gej.abeg make we vote him out! But who is d better alternative? Muhammadu buhari has nt behaved like a statesman.statements credited to him is a pointer to dis fact.God help us!

1 Like

Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2013
Those who have not sinned should cast the first stone!

So because of an incident that happened14yrs ago, the man should be permanently cut off from the society?
"Holy" and all righteous haters will not stop being mischievous.

Many of those persons worked ON GROUND (not on the internet) for the success of PDP and deserve some compensation. If they were not good enough to be considered for ministerial position or other very demanding positions, atleast they can be compensated by posting them into federal board positions.
Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by PosCaricature: 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2013
Bigcake: Salisu mumu na Boko Haram spokesman. Igbo people una allow make dis shit hapen for una land. Abeg bomb d idiot or send him packing now.
I can see that you are not just bigcake but a BIG FOOL!
Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by tgbaba(m): 12:47pm On Apr 04, 2013
He's done again!!! Retardeniho ride on. 2015 on my mind undecided
Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 04, 2013
Some of u are talking as if u have never cheated in ur life. Some of u are even working with fake certificates. Maybe, some of u dont know this man called Salisu Buhari went back to school after the incident and now has a genuine certificate. U want him to be buried in history cos he made a
mistake in the past? Never! My friend now works with NPA with fake certificate and he is very rich. We had similar problem in school then but I stayed back to clear my academic mess while he went and forged certificate. Today he criticizes the govt like many of u, accusing GEJ of corruption. .we are from the same community and he knows I know what his father does not know. Many of u here talking are not as wise as Salisu. He has worked himself back to relevance and am sure he will go far again.
Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by tgbaba(m): 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2013
kaorama: Some of u are talking as if u have never cheated in ur life. Some of u are even working with fake certificates. Maybe, some of u dont know this man called Salisu Buhari went back to school after the incident.and now has a genuine certificate

The same excuse some ppl will keep giving us dat will make this country remain the same. Dnt we hv better qualified ppl in this country. SHM

2 Likes

Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 04, 2013
[quote
author=tgbaba].

The same excuse some ppl will keep giving us dat will make this country
remain the same. Dnt we hv better qualified ppl in this country. SHM
[/quote]

Let those better qualified people make the sacrifice for greatness asnd they will be recognized. First class is not all u need to become reasonable in life.
Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 04, 2013
[quote

author=shine-eye]

Foolish will be too liberal a name to call your opinion! You may well be
an enemy of progress! Better heads don finish for naija?[/quote]

I find it difficult to come down to ur level to call u names. However, I read ur comment which appeared first on this page and wondered if u do not need to go back to school like Salisu did cos u have a horrible command of English language and know nothing about punctuations. Sentiment and abuses have become the trademarks of ur kind who cannot compete effectively in anything in the country. All u do is to rain abuses. It is a good thing as long as it keeps u where u are and as long as u remain a bad example of the product u advertise.
Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by Cityguy: 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2013
And this is a country!!! cry
Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 04, 2013
PosCaricature :
I can see that you are not just bigcake but a BIG FOOL!

Are u a coward to call people names and run away? Why not be objective and proof to be better than the person u are calling a fool? U may really be the one who is what u call others cos the nearest word in ur mouth is ur companion.
Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by Delafruita(m): 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2013
kaorama: Sausi was pardoned by OBJ so he deserves all rights as a citizen. God forgave us our sins and that is why we can call Him Abba Father.
are you alright?
Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by Delafruita(m): 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2013
Ngwakwe: If I may recall, Pardon was part of the plea bargain agreed on the indictment of Salisu Buhari.

Abeg, free the man.

in essence,a certificate forger should be placed in charge of an instituition that gives out certificates.
Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by eggheaders(m): 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2013
wondering the types of role models genus creating for future Nigerians.people like salisu buhari,alams,bode George,Tony anini and couple of glorified armed robbers.with this dumbskull gej the presidency of this nation Is definitely in the hands of the dogs.
Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by badesco(m): 1:42pm On Apr 04, 2013
Nigeria like to celebrate Gangsters, fraudsters, Drug Barons etc.so Salisu Buhari of Toronto University is not a new thing.
Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by Kk4(m): 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
BREAKING NEWS... Our president is still clueless

2 Likes

Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by kokoA(m): 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2013
kaorama: Some of u are talking as if u have never cheated in ur life. Some of u are even working with fake certificates. Maybe, some of u dont know this man called Salisu Buhari went back to school after the incident and now has a genuine certificate. U want him to be buried in history cos he made a
mistake in the past? Never! My friend now works with NPA with fake certificate and he is very rich. We had similar problem in school then but I stayed back to clear my academic mess while he went and forged certificate. Today he criticizes the govt like many of u, accusing GEJ of corruption. .we are from the same community and he knows I know what his father does not know. Many of u here talking are not as wise as Salisu. He has worked himself back to relevance and am sure he will go far again.
Did you just call certificate forgery a "mistake"? Hmmm.. Smh. A german government official resigned his position because he was accused of plagiarism, which we can also overlook as a minor mistake. Appointing a certificate forger into the board of a prestigious university as ABU or any educational institution for that matter is an insult to the academic community. GEJ could have given him a different appointment not relating to the eduucational sector.

1 Like

Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by shineeye1: 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2013
kokoA: Did you just call certificate forgery a "mistake"? Hmmm.. Smh. A german government official resigned his position because he was accused of plagiarism, which we can also overlook as a minor mistake. Appointing a certificate forger into the board of a prestigious university as ABU or any educational institution for that matter is an insult to the academic community. GEJ could have given him a different appointment not relating to the eduucational sector.

My brother, save your lectures. Thick skulls admit no learning!When the snakes and lizards dominate a region, what you find is a republic of reptiles.
Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2013
[quote
author=kokoA] Did you just call certificate forgery a "mistake"? Hmmm..
Smh. A german government official resigned his position because he was
accused of plagiarism, which we can also overlook as a minor mistake.
Appointing a certificate forger into the board of a prestigious
university as ABU or any educational institution for that matter is an
insult to the academic community. GEJ could have given him a different
appointment not relating to the eduucational sector.[/quote]

U are very objective in ur submission. However, I do not subscribe to the fact that we in Nigeria must juxtapose our antecedents with that of the developed world. We are still evolving; and even in the highly developed world people still get pardoned for very horrible offences.
Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by Olaolufred(m): 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2013
ogundokun: Alarm will soon get ministerial appointment

HE IS GOING TO BE THE NEXT MINISTER OF PETROLEUM.
Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by Odunnu: 2:30pm On Apr 04, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2013
[quote
author=shine-eye]

My brother, save your lectures. Thick skulls admit no learning!When the
snakes and lizards dominate a region, what you find is a republic of
reptiles.[/quote]

At least the writer took me up intellectually; not these cacophony of abuses some of hide under to demonstrate ur academic and social defficiencies. Next time, I am sure u will know how to address people.
Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by killuminati(m): 2:35pm On Apr 04, 2013
You guys should calm down naugrin

May he forgot that the guy is a corrupt and certificate forger He will set a committee to confirmangry
Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by seyenko(m): 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2013
even Mike Okiro - the criminal IGP is on board

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers On Knife’s Edge As INEC Resumes Collation Of Guber Poll Results / Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President / Kyari, SGF, 100 Other Presidential Aides In Office Illegally — Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.