Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council (19961 Views)

5 Impersonators Of Salisu Buhari, Buhari’s First Son Denied Bail / Jega Assumes Office As PLASU Governing Council Chairman / Meet The New Service Chiefs Buhari Appointed (exclusive Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by Olaolufred(m): 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2013
PDP IS BRIDGING GAP,AND PUTING ITS HOUSE IN ORDER TOWARDS 2015.
I THINK THE TORONTO UNIVERSITY TRAINED "RESULT FORGER" DESERVED IT.
I HOPE HE WORK WELL TO PRODUCE FORGED CERTIFICATES FOR ALL THE UNIVERSITY GRADUATES.
THAT IS A GOOD/GREAT ANTECEDENT IN JONA'S RULE.
WE KNOW THE TYPE OF GOVT JONA RUNS.
WE AWAIT ALAMISEIGHA AS OUR NEXT MINISTER OF FINANCE.
Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by MAYOWAAK: 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2013
Congrats to University of Toronto Graduate Emeritus and Graduate Plenipotentiary­, Salisu Buhari, who has just been appointed by President Jonathan into the Governing Council of one of our Federal Universities. From pardoning a criminal still wanted in the UK to giving a pardoned forger of a University of Toronto certificate a membership slot on the Governing Council of a Federal University, the President's love affair with a particular kind of role models continues.

1 Like

Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by anonimi: 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2013
Delafruita: in essence,a certificate forger should be placed in charge of an instituition that gives out certificates.

This is definitely a bad move by Jonathan and his handlers although I imagine that he, personally may not be aware of ALL the names of board members of ALL government parastatals who are normally nominated from their home state.
But it has now become his list.
Previously shoeless fisherman Jona needs to remove Toronto certificate forger from his list sharp, sharp. This is the information age where everything done at the presidency level is subject to the minutest scrutiny for any sloppiness.
How great Nigeria would be if 50% of the same scurtiny is applied to all ELECTED public servants and their political jobbers
I am almost certain that there are many certificate forgers who are our LG chairmen and councillors doing nothing but spending our taxes.

1 Like

Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by GboyegaD(m): 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2013
What is ASUU and the academic community saying about this? What legacy does a certificate fraudulent person be willing to offer? Is this the change that NUC came to my university to tell us about Nigeria? I don't know when we will ever get things right in Nigeria and I expect to read comments from some psycophants praising Jonathan for this act of idiocy.
Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by Smooyis(m): 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2013
We all make mistakes. All we need do is to encourage and pray for Mr President. I dont really envy his position now.

1 Like

Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by Pataki: 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Those who have not sinned should cast the first stone!

So because of an incident that happened14yrs ago, the man should be permanently cut off from the society?
"Holy" and all righteous haters will not stop being mischievous.

Many of those persons worked ON GROUND (not on the internet) for the success of PDP and deserve some compensation. If they were not good enough to be considered for ministerial position or other very demanding positions, atleast they can be compensated by posting them into federal board positions.

May corruption and ineptitude be magnified in your life just as Jonathan has exalted corrupt men into his administration.

1 Like

Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by esanland: 3:41pm On Apr 04, 2013
GEJ failures in leadership appointment is his failure to listen to consult and heed the voice of the masses.
What a colosal mess, the appointment of the gang who in the first place brought us to the mess we found ourselves.
Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by StevenJay01(m): 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2013
Did I not just see UNN?Where else can he choose the school from if not the area that voted for Jolatern and not PDP***smiles mischievously***Let him appoint him as a gateman in any of the southwestern university and see if hell will not let loose..
Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by anonimi: 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2013
GboyegaD: What is ASUU and the academic community saying about this? What legacy does a certificate fraudulent person be willing to offer? Is this the change that NUC came to my university to tell us about Nigeria? I don't know when we will ever get things right in Nigeria and I expect to read comments from some psycophants praising Jonathan for this act of idiocy.

Indeed ASUU, NANS and the Alumni Association of UNN should be in the fore front of protesting the nomination of this certificate forger on their council.
Moreover the NASS senators and representatives whose constituency covers UNN campuses at Nsukka and Enugu should also move a motion to recommend his removal from the governing council on behalf of their constituents based on their petition to the lawmakers.

We will only "get things right in Nigeria" when EVERYONE from the lowliest cleaner to the highest public servant does his bit. Expecting the president (whoever he may be at any given time) to do ALL will not take us all to the eldorado.

2 Likes

Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by scobaba: 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2013
What difference does it make? Ok, @ least he does not have to stand in front of the classroom to teach or write books to be learnt from.

I schooled in UNN between 2001 n 2005, read Accountancy.

I did not learn much as an Accountant.

I advise every graduate from dat school to try professional exams and further studies elsewhere.

What I learnt in 3months in study centres preparing fr ICAN exams surpassed what I learnt in 4yrs in UNN.

UNN people, make una no vex, na my mind I speak.

1 Like

Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by anonimi: 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
scobaba: What difference does it make? Ok, @ least he does not have to stand in front of the classroom to teach or write books to be learnt from.

I advise every graduate from dat school to try professional exams and further studies elsewhere.

What I learnt in 3months in study centres preparing fr ICAN exams surpassed what I learnt in 4yrs in UNN.

You mean we are mostly a nation of HYPOCRITES
Good to know.
Maybe it's time we ALL did our little bit to make the country better rather than looking for remote SCAPEGOATS for our individual inadequacies.
Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by superior1: 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2013

So because of an incident that happened14yrs ago, the man should be permanently cut off from the society?

Many of those persons worked ON GROUND (not on the internet) for the success of PDP and deserve some compensation. If they were not good enough to be considered for ministerial position or other very demanding positions, atleast they can be compensated by posting them into federal board positions.

I know the agony in your heart while you were typing the above rubbish, so i really PITY YOUR PATHETIC LIFE

1 Like

Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by lee007(m): 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2013
Ngwakwe: If I may recall, Pardon was part of the plea bargain agreed on the indictment of Salisu Buhari.

He is an impersonator, that aside, if a person have the courage and capability to handle and coordinate the proceedings of NASS in a flawless Leadership, what then is the value of worthless paper called certificate most traders possess and cannot defend them.

Abeg, free the man.

Nigerians have sold their souls for paper qualification and not intellectual acumen coupled with technical know-how.

In our company in Port Harcourt, no one ever discusses the academic qualification of these Lebanese and Scottish workers that I always call redundant waste.

Na talk you talk so?
Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by GlobalVillager: 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2013

Mr Seun Osewa, pls I beg you, give us dislike button. I really need it for comment like this

1 Like

Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by frederal(m): 6:51pm On Apr 04, 2013
Political settlement; even d thief, Mike Okiro dey there. Thiefery continua
Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by phantom(m): 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2013
Seriously beginning to put a question mark on this man's mental status...walahi!

1 Like

Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by AMvanquish: 7:45pm On Apr 04, 2013
Bigcake: Salisu mumu na Boko Haram spokesman. Igbo people una allow make dis shit hapen for una land. Abeg bomb d idiot or send him packing now.
We know ur a Bigot but please next tym face d topic..
Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 04, 2013
Jonathan is a disgrace. I deeply regretted ever supporting him.
Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by excellentmomma(f): 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2013
Habiolar: GEJ as never disappointed me with his clueless & drunk altitude. angryGEJ as never disappointed me with his clueless & drunk altitude.
And you have never failed us with your heavy "gbagaun". Not standing in for the President though.

3 Likes

Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by bodejohn(m): 9:24pm On Apr 04, 2013
I once read the story of a community.

The leaders of the community usually take critical decisions when they are completely drunk but they always also ensure that someone among them is not drunk took the minutes of their meeting.

They do not just end it there, they reconvene when they are completely sober and review their decisions, if it still made sense, it becomes binding. Otherwise they go through the process again.

Looks more like the decision making process in the Nigeria is much the same only that the only sober member in the meeting releases the conclusion before the elders have an opportunity to reconsider the decisions.

Or how can one explain this? Salisu. did not only forge an academic certificate, he also doctored his age. He wasn't more than 26 when he claimed to be above 30 and he rose to be number 4 man in Nigeria. Worse is that some folks here are saying it was a mistake he made.

GEJ will soon resurrect Anini and make his a minister because he would have shown enough remorse in the grave.
Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by Odunnu: 9:24pm On Apr 04, 2013
scobaba: What difference does it make? Ok, @ least he does not have to stand in front of the classroom to teach or write books to be learnt from.

2005 set? Trying to remember your gbogbo big boys and girls.
Was that Thomson, Pat Nwosisi, Abuchi Agwu's set or Ojiegbe, Anaconda's?
Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by nicago: 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2013
[quote
author=burkutu]the same salisu buhari that was removed/impeached as
speaker of the house of reps for forging a a university of toronto
certificate[/quote]

Imagine!!! It's the same guy o. Another covert 'state pardon'.
Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by Saladin1: 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2013
cecegorz: Someone should refute this please.
Is this another Salisu Buhari or the same former Speaker that was impeached for forging a University Certificate?
If this is the same person, then for once i will side with the GEJ bashers in saying that honour has been thrown to the dogs by our President!
This is so shameful, and i want to believe that all Lions and Lionesses should stand up in one voice and reject this aberration, the same way UNILAG rejected MAULAG.
For all the ills and incompetence of GEJ if this is the first time u are standing against him then u must be one of those describe by Reuben Abati "unfit to rule", "dishonourable people" and "unfit to preach ideas and values to people". I am even sure your displeasure about Salisu Buhari is maybe because you are alumni.
Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by scobaba: 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2013
Odunnu:
2005 set? Trying to remember your gbogbo big boys and girls.
Was that Thomson, Pat Nwosisi, Abuchi Agwu's set or Ojiegbe, Anaconda's?

Yea, aconda was my set( was with him in unec sometime last month, he lectures there now).

Ojiegbe was 2004 set.
Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by kokoA(m): 11:14pm On Apr 04, 2013
scobaba: .

Yea, aconda was my set( was with him in unec sometime last month, he lectures there now).

Ojiegbe was 2004 set.
a lecturer called ANACONDA? shocked Smh! No wonder they never let the small girls be.. Hmm!
Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by Ferdinandu(m): 12:28am On Apr 05, 2013
I remember one time in America Bill Clinton was nominated to head the Governing council of Harvard University but one girl Objected to the idea because of the Monica Lewinsky affair and her objections was taken into consideration and his candidacy was dropped. but here in Nigeria any manner of Criminals,419ers,Ex convicts are quickly assigned into such honourable positions without thinking. Can somebody Tell this our alomo drinking Gangster President not to Pollute our Educational institutions with all this his Gangster Squad

2 Likes

Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by Annie2gud(f): 12:34am On Apr 05, 2013
Is it not the same salisu buhari that was involved with certificate forgery years back?very soon umar dikko would be made CAF president that's if he is not bundled in crates.smh
Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by mensdept: 12:38am On Apr 05, 2013
It's well known that nigeria is a corrupt country, and the people don't mind it at the end of the day. You see, these rogues a.k.a. politicians are paranoid that one day the people may wake up from their stupid sleep and send them to the guillotine that they deserve. Hence, they need to constantly be returned, rigged, and recycled in any capacity possible to be relevant, informed, and immunitized.

What a shame, Buhari for that maatter.
Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by bloggernaija: 1:25am On Apr 05, 2013
Nigeria needs a leader. If GEJ was an even the smallest of brain, he ought to know that all these governing councils,NYSC ,NNPC,board of parastatals appointments etc is a relic of the past. This appointments is nothing but the dispensing of patronage by a crook to his crooked friends and associates.even some of those on the list are ex convicts.

1 Like

Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by Odunnu: 3:40am On Apr 05, 2013
scobaba: .

Ojiegbe was 2004 set.
Great Super Lion! I greet you.
Yea, I know he is with them now.
Was that Meshack/ Akudo's set as well? Kai! I'm getting old these days. I am '07
Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by Odunnu: 3:44am On Apr 05, 2013
kokoA: a lecturer called ANACONDA? shocked Smh! No wonder they never let the small girls be.. Hmm!
Dirty mind! grin grin
That was his nick since back in time.
Re: Salisu Buhari Appointed Into UNN Governing Council by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 05, 2013
All those condeming Jonathan who is a better person? Right from the military till now who is a better president? none. So think of how to make changes in ur home 1st b4 Jonathan.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo: I Made ‘Successful’ Mistakes As President / Kyari, SGF, 100 Other Presidential Aides In Office Illegally — Falana / Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.