Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Hotnigerianjobs Accuses Jobberman Of Stealing Job Ads - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hotnigerianjobs Accuses Jobberman Of Stealing Job Ads (3016 Views)

Job Ads For Petroleum Engineering Graduates. / Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. / Job Ads In Today's Dailies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotnigerianjobs Accuses Jobberman Of Stealing Job Ads by aduhube: 7:53am On Apr 04, 2013
The report says that jobberman coppies job adverts from hotnigeriajobs and still ask job seekers to pay money. What do you think.
http://www./hotjobs/12788/jobberman-copying-hotnigerianjobs-adverts.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+hotnaijajobs+%28Hot+Nigerian+Jobs%29&utm_content=Yahoo%21+Mail
Re: Hotnigerianjobs Accuses Jobberman Of Stealing Job Ads by Jesusbabygirl(f): 8:10am On Apr 04, 2013
I think the most important thing is to get job info!

1 Like

Re: Hotnigerianjobs Accuses Jobberman Of Stealing Job Ads by gbame(m): 8:43am On Apr 04, 2013
Jesusbabygirl: I think the most important thing is to get job info!

I don't think so ROBBERMAN Jobberman need to be exposed for exploiting jobless 9gerians meanwhile they are copying content from HOTNIGERIANJOBS. *SMH*

2 Likes

Re: Hotnigerianjobs Accuses Jobberman Of Stealing Job Ads by dridowu: 10:16am On Apr 04, 2013
I 8 dat site called r(j)obberman.com
Re: Hotnigerianjobs Accuses Jobberman Of Stealing Job Ads by vicade(m): 10:32am On Apr 04, 2013
wow
Re: Hotnigerianjobs Accuses Jobberman Of Stealing Job Ads by nzeasa: 10:57am On Apr 04, 2013
i just heard about hotnigerianjobs now. Free advert
Re: Hotnigerianjobs Accuses Jobberman Of Stealing Job Ads by sholay2011(m): 10:58am On Apr 04, 2013
vicade: front page
Hun-hun, back page ni.
Re: Hotnigerianjobs Accuses Jobberman Of Stealing Job Ads by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 04, 2013
aduhube: The report says that jobberman coppies job adverts from hotnigeriajobs and still ask job seekers to pay money. What do you think.
http://www./hotjobs/12788/jobberman-copying-hotnigerianjobs-adverts.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+hotnaijajobs+%28Hot+Nigerian+Jobs%29&utm_content=Yahoo%21+Mail
It is not a hidden thing that 95%
of Nigerian Job Adverts you see
on other jobsites and forums are
copied from
. We post the
jobs while others copy. But we are not bothered, we are
bothered only when some
websites like
copy our job adverts free,
remove the application details
and ask JobSeekers to pay money to apply.
has over 4 times our staff
strength with millions of
investor`s funds at their disposal.
has only 13
staff with enough funds keeping her afloat. We release our job
adverts in the morning, by
evening all our jobs advert are in
the database. We
are crying out loud because
is cheating us. See the evidence.

6 Likes

Re: Hotnigerianjobs Accuses Jobberman Of Stealing Job Ads by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2013
†ђe whole world should see this. Jobberman's cleverness isn't wisdom. If u can collect money from †ђe job seekers , u should be able †̥o get U̶̲̅я job advert without copying from hotnigerian jobs.

1 Like

Re: Hotnigerianjobs Accuses Jobberman Of Stealing Job Ads by spicy4lyfe: 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2013
i regret ever subscribing to jobber man. They are fake.
Re: Hotnigerianjobs Accuses Jobberman Of Stealing Job Ads by chiboy11(m): 7:45pm On Apr 04, 2013
spicy4lyfe: i regret ever subscribing to jobber man. They are fake.
u neva c anytin joberman s nt just fake but comiting crimes against humanity, I got upset at a stage I block dem 4rm sendin me dier junk mails, stupidd ashole pple
Re: Hotnigerianjobs Accuses Jobberman Of Stealing Job Ads by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 05, 2013
m not surprised. Jobberman are preying on the weak and helpless in the society. Rogues!!!! This should be on front page.
Re: Hotnigerianjobs Accuses Jobberman Of Stealing Job Ads by chessguru1(m): 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2013
chiboy11: u neva c anytin joberman s nt just fake but comiting crimes against humanity, I got upset at a stage I block dem 4rm sendin me dier junk mails, stupidd ashole pple
Bro abeg how do u block them. Becos of their "skunk" mail I had 2 open another email account.
70 percent of the mail they send are completely irrelevant.
Re: Hotnigerianjobs Accuses Jobberman Of Stealing Job Ads by chessguru1(m): 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2013
Jesusbabygirl: I think the most important thing is to get job info!
Wrong dear. One gives you important and "make sense" adverts every morning (by 8 am sharp). The other asks you to pay money for the same advert they copy from the 1st.

1 Like

Re: Hotnigerianjobs Accuses Jobberman Of Stealing Job Ads by aduhube: 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2013
Front page please. Moderator place on front page please
Re: Hotnigerianjobs Accuses Jobberman Of Stealing Job Ads by DejiOluyem(m): 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2013
Moderator this needs to be put to front page. Plssssss before i shout.

I have noticed it for long that most jobs on hotnigerianjobs were copied by jobberman. They would remove the name of the company and at times remodify.

There was a time i chatted wt Jobberman on twitter and told them is relatively unfair to copy other people's job post and demand a ransom from an unemployed person.

I told them if they insist on still collecting charges i wud stick to my better alternative hotnigerianjobs.

Pls modify to frontpage
Re: Hotnigerianjobs Accuses Jobberman Of Stealing Job Ads by tholuosa2: 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2013
I doubt it will reach front page as I guess Jobberman would have done some damage control by calling/contacting Seun grin
Re: Hotnigerianjobs Accuses Jobberman Of Stealing Job Ads by tholuosa2: 1:22pm On Apr 05, 2013
Seriously, It is quite obvious that Jobberman has erred on many fronts. I for one never saw any great benefit to their service that will warrant paying any fees.

Thank God for sites like HNJ offering the adverts free, may God continue to bless them. However we must tell ourselves some truths; Most Nigerians are used to getting things (in various spectres of life) for free, feeling that it is their right to get premium services at no cost - though this might seem be possible now but I doubt its sustainability in the long run. We need to move from the culture of 'free' to the culture of 'value', meaning that we should see the value a service/product presents and be willing to commit resources to acquire the service/product for our own benefit. We need to stop the apparent falsehood that jobless graduates do not have anything they can spare or sacrifice for their own good, afterall they still find ways to load their phones, buy snacks once in a while, etc

So back to jobberman, they simply failed to show the x-factor of their service to the majority and thus could not possibly demand fees for what is not seen to be valuable......

2 Likes

Re: Hotnigerianjobs Accuses Jobberman Of Stealing Job Ads by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2013
Who dε̲̣y moderate this tin nau...put this topic on front page abeg. Or are u a partner †̥o crime?
Re: Hotnigerianjobs Accuses Jobberman Of Stealing Job Ads by timecop28: 2:26pm On Apr 05, 2013
But why is this just coming out now? i thought i'd been the only chap that wasn't cool with the whole Robberman exploitation. It's very unfair on Job seekers, unfair on Hotnigerianjobs, and so not cool on the society at large. Especially when times are hard like this, the least they could do is not make it harder on the frustrated unemployed population.
Re: Hotnigerianjobs Accuses Jobberman Of Stealing Job Ads by Mcleo007(m): 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2013
Wow! In just wowed by this!
Re: Hotnigerianjobs Accuses Jobberman Of Stealing Job Ads by ednut1(m): 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2013
dobberman robberman scamas
Re: Hotnigerianjobs Accuses Jobberman Of Stealing Job Ads by Cappela(m): 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2013
Jobberman is reaping where they did not soar.
Seun, this is supposed to be on the front page.
lets expose this exploitation, Jobberman will copy jobs free
from hotnigerianjobs and sell to us the poor job seekers.
They are evil.
Re: Hotnigerianjobs Accuses Jobberman Of Stealing Job Ads by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 06, 2013
Useless Jobberman
Re: Hotnigerianjobs Accuses Jobberman Of Stealing Job Ads by gbengalite(m): 10:58am On Jun 05, 2013
Na wa o... Those folks 're entrepreneurs in their 20's though I may be wrong, they deserve some credit. They scanned d environment to look for opportunities and took the advantage.
It really shows the height of Unemployment in the land, leading to frustration.
They were once unemployed like you and me, so they put on there thinking cap.

What I noticed is that they 've all the needed support of endorsement, investors and links which gave them an edge over their competitors. That is not to say they 're better.
I smelt a propaganda and conspiracy here on the part of there competitors trying to pull 'em down, which is healthy for business.

Before you start thinking I work for 'em or a conflict of interest.
Since those jobs 're for the public I can never pay a dime. Even if you have all the best CV or Resume and skills/ Experience in the world the success rate can never be 100%, so why pay. Just my own philosophy sha.

Possibly, Jobberman noticed reduction in their number of payed customers. So they deem it fit to redeem there dwindling image especially on nairaland.

Finally, before you ask what am even talking 'bout. If you're down with their service toss 'em else be on the run for alternatives which is not far fetched.
As for me am not a paid customer of Jobberman,I felt they 're over hyped. Thanks to their ads here and there.
Haba! Others 're free opt for them. Even this Nairaland Job section delivers better than any crap cos of the presence of some insider in here (Top CIA secret).

Life is a choice. Stop complaining, move forward.

Cheers
ff @gbengalite
Re: Hotnigerianjobs Accuses Jobberman Of Stealing Job Ads by myjobmagofficia: 3:21am On Aug 08, 2018
I think what is important is that most job seekers get the job. After all, most of these jobs are also available online for free. That is what we care about at Myjobmaghttps://www.myjobmag.com

(1) (Reply)

N-PUSSY Beneficiaries Check Now, October Stipend Added On Dashboard. / Dragnet And Their Requirements / Latest Operamini Free Browsing Cheat Without Red Button

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.