|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,756,364 members, 6,549,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 21 October 2021 at 04:18 PM
|Dragnet And Their Requirements by NnawuiN(m): 1:04am On Oct 27, 2007|
has anybody in the house done interview via dragnet?please what is their procedure like??
|Re: Dragnet And Their Requirements by morningsta(m): 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2007|
I have heard about the DRAGNET thing only that i dont know how their tests are conducted. I wish to register, but I like to know from one or two people who have undertaken the test what it entails to enable me prepare myself. :
|Re: Dragnet And Their Requirements by tglaz(m): 11:33am On Oct 29, 2007|
I wish know more bout them too.The little I know bout them is that after registration,you will be expected to write an online psychometric test before you may now proceed to write another test in any of their centres around the country.But dont you think its quite on the high side,I mean the cost of registration?
|Re: Dragnet And Their Requirements by DRAGNETNGR: 9:11am On Nov 20, 2007|
My name is Baba Ikazoboh of Dragnet.
Dragnet exists to give employment an easier process. We realise that for a better Nigeria, for a better society, for a better economy, more people need to be in jobs, busy, working, developing themselves and the environment they live in, but the process for employment is always too tedious for the employers.
We have discovered a lot of jobs are out there, but the employers go through such a difficult and expensive time trying to reach you. This is why we were set up; to ease their route to you, and to eliminate their cost of hiring. If easing the process allows them hire you faster, and eliminating the costs allows them hire more of you, then it means more of you will be unemployed for less time. This is of good benefit, and this is what Dragnet brings.
With due honour to Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa for building this house, and to "SMAZ" for doing the honourable thing (visiting Dragnet Test Centre 1 to verify our claims), I have been authorised by my team, to offer FREE TESTS TO INTERESTED NAIRALANDERS UNTIL THE END OF NOVEMBER 2007, each worth N7,500.
Please follow the steps below if this offer is of interest to you:
1. Send an email to NYSC@dragnet-solutions.com
The email address that you send this from, will become the address that the Dragnet portal and employers will reach you on.
2. In the subject of the email write: Nairaland Offer, "First Name" "Surname"
e.g. for me this would be: Nairaland Offer, Baba Ikazoboh
3. In the content of the email, kindly send the following text:
And always remember,
Follow the rules,
Use 'Search' before posting
Post in the correct Sections
Do not spam the board
Respect other members
First Name - Surname
Then anything else you want to write.
4. We will collate the information and contact you in the 1st week of December, enabling you on the portal to enter your CV information.
5. When you have completed this, you will be invited to the test centre for your personality profiling and aptitude test (numerical, verbal and abstract reasoning). It helps if you are prepared for the aptitude test.
6. Come to the test centre with a copy of the email sent to you by the Dragnet Systems Administrator. Quote your Dragnet ID to security at the gate who have a list of those invited.
7. When you into the test centre you will have your finger print and digital photo captured. These images will be stored with your results so do not send anyone else to attempt the test for you. When the employer is interested in either your results or your personality type, it is the test taker they will be expecting through the interview door, and not you. They have the pictures.
8. When you are scheduled for a test, do not bring any materials with you. The tests are sat online and are linked to a server in the UK. For calculation and rough work, pen, paper and calculator will be provided by Dragnet. No need to memorise or copy questions for a friend that might be sitting the test later, because questions are randomised.
9. Once you have sat the test, results are posted unto the web for employers to view. This is done real time so that no-one can manipulate your scores or scores of others. There is no human interface.
I wish you luck as we jointly endevour to get you working.
|Re: Dragnet And Their Requirements by olayeni(f): 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2007|
Abeg scam or no scam, lets give them a chance. Atleast they've offered u 4 free till nov ending. Come to think of it if it was a scam, media houses wld not publicize it. they have come out to you to explain in different version, wat else do you want them to do? I am sure that most of u cricticizing them wld have applied for the free offer. What else can we use to buy lies if not money. GIVE DRAGNET A CHANCE. IT IS NOT FOR EVERYBODY.ssss
|Re: Dragnet And Their Requirements by kamsi(f): 11:12pm On Nov 20, 2007|
well dragnetngr i have taking advantage of your offer even though i believe in your concept. This is because an employer of labour would want to minimize cost, so a reputable recruiting company that can afford all the benefits that dragnet is offering, would attract organization.
Any way I hope it works because people prime didn't plan well for their graduate seminar, and i think that is why applicants are having cold feet coupled with scam recruiters.
|Re: Dragnet And Their Requirements by Pain(m): 2:29am On Nov 21, 2007|
The EFCC will cast You guys in their own "Dragnet" Soon. Ghoulds!
|Re: Dragnet And Their Requirements by kamsi(f): 8:08am On Nov 21, 2007|
Mr dragnet I do have a question. If eventually you do succeed in gaining employment for an individual, and the person wants to resign from that company. Would your company assist in a new job search for free or is that person expected to pay another 7500!
|Re: Dragnet And Their Requirements by ugorach: 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2007|
Dragnetngr i sent you a mail am still waiting for the reply
|Re: Dragnet And Their Requirements by Appearance(m): 5:12pm On Nov 24, 2007|
I'm yet to come to terms with why any organisation that is capable of offering a worthy job to a graduate will hesitate in investing in the recruitment process.
The reverse should be the case. Dragnet should conduct free tests for promising job seekers, while companies that need their services pay Dragnet for saving them the time and stress.
Also, there is this angle that some companies that have a customised way of testing their prospective employees, like the use of computer simulations, may not find Dragnet's services very useful.
However, The idea behind the establishment of Dragnet looks noble, they only need to cash in on the right guys - the employers!
|Re: Dragnet And Their Requirements by lan29: 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2007|
this goes 2 baba ikazoboh,how long does it take for someone to get a job through dragnet?and again,some companies still insist on conducting their own test like they did with peopleprime,and peopleprime even uses standard tests from shl.do the companies you represent insist on doing their own test?
|Re: Dragnet And Their Requirements by janami(f): 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2007|
seun and dragnet, this is really great. thanx a lwhole lot
|Re: Dragnet And Their Requirements by hunter777(m): 8:19am On Nov 26, 2007|
guys,i believe the issue of dragnet has dragged on for too long. if u believe in them register on their portal and if not,free them, no-one says it's mandatory! anyways,for all doubting thomases please check THISDAY NEWSPAPERS of SUNDAY NOVEMBER 25,2007 pages 34 - 35 to read more abt the company please,i'm not an employee oooooooo,before some noble nairalanders bring out thr knives and daggers ,
|Re: Dragnet And Their Requirements by coold(m): 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2007|
hello, got a text from dragnet as promised and was asked to send a reply to 08077080000, which i've done. what next?
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81