Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? (1993 Views)

Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. / What Are Those Things Husbands Ned To Stop Doing That Hurt Their Darling Wives / What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by yemivictor: 11:42am On Apr 03, 2008
I, for one, hate being yelled @! sad

What's yours!? undecided
Re: What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by iice(f): 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2008
Alot of things grin grin
I am easily irritated. . .
Re: What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by yemivictor: 3:34pm On Apr 03, 2008
Same here! grin

I never fail to have a good laugh very frequently though!! grin grin grin
Re: What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by iice(f): 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2008
Yes oo good laugh works wonders

Thank goodness for my brother. . .he cracks me up madly grin grin
Re: What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by bigfather(m): 10:29am On Apr 04, 2008
I hate it when people insinuate unecesarry things. tongue
Re: What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by yemivictor: 10:53am On Apr 04, 2008
I also hate it when i'm even remotely linked to cases of theft!

I cherish my name, integrity & credibility!!

They're all i've got!!! sad
Re: What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by almondjoy(f): 6:51pm On Apr 04, 2008
Indecision and hypocrisy!

Lies, poor communication, laziness, lack of motivation, lack of presonal convictions and "group think" philosophers!
Re: What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by almondjoy(f): 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Re: What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by tRoOE(f): 7:44pm On Apr 04, 2008
People in general irritates me
Re: What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2008
If people in general infuriate you then your character has to be questionable.

@ topic
Inconsistencies and loud and lousy people, talkatives.
Re: What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by tRoOE(f): 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2008
stillwater:

If people in general infuriate you then your character has to be questionable.

Can you mind your business, or was my post addressed to you

Example of the kind of people I was just talking about angry angry
Re: What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by almondjoy(f): 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

O setiala ooooooooooo!
Re: What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 04, 2008
his_grace:

one of those things that infuriates me is this stupid oligopolic and trequistely composed thread which is noth ing but a falacious and ignoble jaundiced rigmarole to postulate meanings that are nothing but harangued mistotooes.
my guy, plz expantiate and kowaciate. some of us no understand wetin u yan
Re: What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 04, 2008
he he he cheesy cheesy the truth is bitter cheesy cheesy
Re: What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by tRoOE(f): 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2008
stillwater:

he he he cheesy cheesy the truth is bitter cheesy cheesy
Bleep off and go sit your busy body down jare

almondjoy:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

O setiala ooooooooooo!
Wetin na grin grin grin
Re: What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by almondjoy(f): 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2008
tRoOE:

Bleep off and go sit your busy body down jare

Wetin na grin grin grin

I no talk ooooooooooooooooh! grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2008
cheesy cheesy the truth is bitter, I say cheesy cheesy If people in general infuriate you then your character has to be questionable, it's simple logic cheesy kiss not a matter of busy body cheesy
Re: What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by tRoOE(f): 10:40pm On Apr 04, 2008
almondjoy:

I know talk ooooooooooooooooh! grin grin grin grin
Abeg talk jare, you've never be known to be speechless

stillwater:

cheesy cheesy the truth is bitter, I say cheesy cheesy If people in general infuriate you then your character has to be questionable, it's simple logic cheesy kiss not a matter of busy body cheesy
You are beginning to sound like a broken record

Does it look like I give a rattling shit about what you think about me ahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy babe no long thing thing jare, you don't know jack about me, so just shut your trap.

Ciao
Re: What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 04, 2008
I never insinuated you should care about my words, did I? undecided cheesy But we can't deny the fact they indeed touched a nerve which disproved your claim you don't give a rattling **** grin cool kiss Cheer up girl, no need to get all worked up cool
Re: What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by TOYOSI20(f): 6:58am On Apr 05, 2008
@ Topic

Laziness, like seriously. embarassed
Re: What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by almondjoy(f): 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2008
tRoOE:

Abeg talk jare, you've never be known to be speechless

You are beginning to sound like a broken record

Does it look like I give a rattling shit about what you think about me ahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy babe no long thing thing jare, you don't know jack about me, so just shut your trap.

Ciao

he he he he he he grin grin grin

I say nothing at all. . . .nothing at all! Na only to observe for now. Time to be speechless under certain conditions.
Re: What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by tRoOE(f): 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2008
stillwater:

I never insinuated you should care about my words, did I? undecided cheesy But we can't deny the fact they indeed touched a nerve which disproved your claim you don't give a rattling **** grin cool kiss Cheer up girl, no need to get all worked up cool
Get worked up over who? you shocked shocked shocked, Who are you again undecided

You know I was going to say something to you but realized you ain't worth it, just another unknown user looking to get notice, Okay I don notice oh oya bye bye miss busy body!!!!shio

@topic
Attention seekers, Pretenders, Gossipers, Jealousies, Lairs(it’s our nature to tell little innocent lies but don’t over do it)

@AJ
oKAY oh it it's a bad idea watching from the side line tongue
Re: What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by almondjoy(f): 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2008
tRoOE:

Get worked up over who? you shocked shocked shocked, Who are you again undecided

You know I was going to say something to you but realized you ain't worth it, just another unknown user looking to get notice, Okay I don notice oh oya bye bye miss busy body!!!!shio

@topic
Attention seekers, Pretenders, Gossipers, Jealousies, Lairs(it’s our nature to tell little innocent lies but don’t over do it)

@AJ
oKAY oh it it's a bad idea watching from the side line tongue

Abeg sister, make I just watch for now.  I am still nursing ma own injuries from last year, not to talk of this year! grin I have to recover quickly in anticipation for the "battles" ahead! tongue Abeg carry go! cheesy

@Topic
busy bodies who take sides in matters not of their concern!  Outright pokenosers!

People who talk about others for no reason out of spite, jealousy or " inferiority complex". . . just out of sheer ignorance!
Re: What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by tRoOE(f): 5:09pm On Apr 05, 2008
almondjoy:

Abeg sister, make I just watch for now. I am still nursing ma own injuries from last year, not to talk of this year! grin I have to recover quickly in anticipation for the "battles" ahead! tongue Abeg carry go! cheesy

@Topic
busy bodies who take sides in matters not of their concern! Outright pokenosers!

People who talk about others for no reason out of spite, jealousy or " inferiority complex". . . just out of sheer ignorance!
lol you are so silly grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by sistajay(f): 5:30pm On Apr 05, 2008
Squanderin one's talent. cool
Re: What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 05, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=12pt][font=Garamond]Get worked up over who? you shocked shocked shocked, Who are you again undecided

@topic

you need to have a rethink on such cliches, my dear undecided wink
Re: What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by Cadet(f): 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2008
Betrayal

dishonesty

lies

not trustworthy

traitor
Re: What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by tRoOE(f): 11:44pm On Apr 05, 2008
stillwater:

you need to have a rethink on such cliches, my dear undecided wink
hehehe grin grin grin grin "cliches,clinches clichés, "whateva, it isn't advisable or by force to use vocabularies especially when it isn not necessary nor does it go with the context of your sentence wink

Who is your dear
?plz don't ever use that towards me again!!!Okay

Dear ko dear ni

Re: What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by uspry1(f): 12:11am On Apr 06, 2008
Those things that infuriates me at below:

--ask me for phone number over IM, I don't usually give out anyone. They asked me why? I simply answer "hearing-challenge", they do not know what it means. If they want mine, then they requires using National Relay service as third-party operators (in turn, translate messages from voice to text for deaf callers on the phone/computer and vice versa for hearing callers) in the USA to reach me on special device or internet relay. Thanks to technology invents SMS message and video/internet relay angry

-- nosy on my personal life

-- stingy when it comes to small pay under $20. huh?

--egostic

--materistic/luxury lifestyle

--poor money management

--jealousy/possessive spirit

--irresponsible

--felony criminals/yahoo yahoo person
Re: What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by sirsefia(m): 4:06am On Apr 06, 2008
[[center]flash=200,200][i]Hi Toyosi.ur quote which says what u hate reveals what u were created to change is so overwhelming.
And i do adhere to that saying.How are u and wats cracking with ya?
[/flash]  smiley grin[img][/img][/i]
Re: What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by sirsefia(m): 4:07am On Apr 06, 2008
Im irritated by deceptive people
Re: What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by Nobody: 4:55am On Apr 07, 2008
tRoOE:

hehehe grin grin grin grin "cliches,clinches clichés, "whateva, it isn't advisable or by force to use vocabularies especially when it isn not necessary nor does it go with the context of your sentence wink

Who is your dear
?plz don't ever use that towards me again!!!Okay

Dear ko dear ni

Stop disgracing yourself, my dear cheesy. Go dig out your primary school books embarassed and understand why I referred your phrase to such, mmmhh kiss. Bye, it was nice chatting with you cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

African Man With 999 Wives / Should I Inform My Inlaw?. / How To Make Your Wife Understand That U Are So Bitter About Her Bad Behaviour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.