Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? (1997 Views)

Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. / What Are Those Things Husbands Ned To Stop Doing That Hurt Their Darling Wives / What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by Zandra1(f): 5:31am On Apr 07, 2008
I dont have much strength to type tonight so I'd only say one: gossips. . . .I hate them.
Re: What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by almondjoy(f): 10:37am On Apr 07, 2008
Two faced back stabbers who say one thing to you one minute and deny saying another the other minute. Cowards in general who have no guts to stand up for their own lives. . .dying many times before their death!
Re: What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by yemivictor: 10:39am On Apr 07, 2008
Keep it coming guys! grin grin grin
Re: What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by jkpretty(f): 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2008
Loosers who hide behind the computer, pretending to have a good life

Egocentric people

Haters

Improper dressing (more like color riot)

Talkatives

Lazy people

Backbiters

Dumb brains

Flirts. etc.
Re: What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by iice(f): 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2008
Density. . .sorry don't have the patience, if you can't keep up. . .roll somewhere else
Re: What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by Uche2nna(m): 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2008
uspry1:

Those things that infuriates me at below:

--ask me for phone number over IM, I don't usually give out anyone. They asked me why? I simply answer "hearing-challenge", they do not know what it means. If they want mine, then they requires using National Relay service as third-party operators (in turn, translate messages from voice to text for deaf callers on the phone/computer and vice versa for hearing callers) in the USA to reach me on special device or internet relay. Thanks to technology invents SMS message and video/internet relay angry

-- nosy on my personal life

-- stingy when it comes to small pay under $20. huh?

--egostic

--materistic/luxury lifestyle

--poor money management

--jealousy/possessive spirit

--irresponsible

--felony criminals/yahoo yahoo person

LMAO
Re: What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by LadyT(f): 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2008
angry People who make noise when they eat. Your not a dog no one wants to hear you chomping on your food!

Bad personal hygiene nothing worst then a personal who smells.
Re: What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by chiogo(f): 11:28pm On Apr 07, 2008
[list]
People who do not know when to shut the hell up.
People who do the opposite of what they say.
People who act like they know everythin' but they really don't know shit
People who allow injustice just because of their 'pride'
People who criticize others while they're low-lives themselves
Ugly people who think they're cute
People who do not learn from past mistakes
People that do not accept their fate
People who write essays on the internet but are sissys in real-life.
[/list]

I'll stop here. . .
Re: What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 07, 2008
Dogmatic people cheesy
People who hate corrections cheesy
Noisemakers but empty barrels, all mouth no action cheesy
Foolish people cheesy
Fake people cheesy
Re: What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by MrPataki1: 11:58pm On Apr 07, 2008
Two faced liars cry

Cyber idiots. embarassed

Impersonating human beings/Instigators. undecided

Poor fashion sense cool

Poor language usage and write ups wink

Irrational and slow thinkers shocked

Busybodies lipsrsealed

People lacking etiquette and table manners cry

Multiple identity users angry

Flirts cheesy

Human Snoring machines grin

etc. . . . . . .
Re: What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by lucabrasi(m): 12:23am On Apr 08, 2008
two faced
gossips
rude and loud people
arrogant snobbish attitudes
coarse
people that are not trustworthy
cyber ninjas/terrorists
poor hygene
bad hairdo both male and female especially female
bad fashion sense
putting on fake airs to impress
lieing about your appearance,background,family e.t.c
Re: What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by Cadet(f): 1:06am On Apr 08, 2008
Innocent until proven guilty

Temper

Grudge

Modernization, at times

Inactivity

Nature of Men/Women

Easy to Love,Easy to forget, but hard to Hate

Forgives easily

Forgive but Forgetsdon't ever, ever forget

Gets tired of a particular "noun" quickly

R[/b]un Offs,[b] R[/b]ecycle, [b]R[/b]epetition embarassed

Freaks

Confusion

Observing/Analyzing/Reporting/Storing any Data

[b]Most times, I cannot help but to infuriate myself

Angry at a "particular", yet but can't help to forgive that "particular" esp. when that "particular" is at fault
Re: What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by yemivictor: 10:48am On Apr 08, 2008
Yeah, i'm back . . .

Me, i'm still being infuriated, still boiling over for all the wrong stuff mom bought me while growing up!

One asked for tennis shoes, she'd buy cock shoes i.e. slang for covered shoes in naija!! grin

And the cock shoes would be ba'mbe i.e. oversize! grin

Dear God, i used to terribly cry over these things way back! cry

She never allowed me to wear jeans to church too!!!

She said only omo esu i.e. devil's children, wore jeans to church! grin

I can't help but laugh now, while i still feel some fury within!!! grin grin grin

Can't help but LMAO!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by Bblak(f): 11:05am On Apr 08, 2008
*Charlatans*

*Impatience and Insensitive people*

*People with sordid communication skills*

*Bad dress sense*

*Liars*

*Block heads*

*People with a boring sense of humour*

*Gossips and Backbiters*

*Cowards that are never men of their words*

*NFA's (No Future Ambition)*

*Two- timing flirts*

*Lazy and never do well people*

and finally Egoistic fools that behave as if they own the world. angry
Re: What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by ifyalways(f): 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2008
cowardice and dishonesty.
Re: What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by YEMILOVE1(f): 11:04am On May 07, 2008
People who make noise when some one make mistake insted of providing solution.
Re: What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? by tayo4sure(f): 4:13pm On May 07, 2008
one of those things that infuriates me is this stupid oligopolic and trequistely composed thread which is noth ing but a falacious and ignoble jaundiced rigmarole to postulate meanings that are nothing but harangued mistotooes.

Pls come down a bit, shocked

I hate either my boss or someone in high hierachy shouting @ me. it embarasses me. I'm a shy type. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kind Advisers / Silly Things We Used To Believe As Kids. / Do Twins Really Have Supernatural Powers? Share Your Experiences.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.