Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

NERC Recruitment: What's the update? - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NERC Recruitment: What's the update? (205172 Views)

Nigerdock Recruitment: What is the Latest? / NNPC RECRUITMENT. What Happens Now? / NERC Massive Recruitment 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by lollylopped: 10:48pm On Dec 19, 2013
Na wa o. This Federal government recruitment processes are so funny. They take for ever to complete and yet they claim to be transparent and fair. May God deliver us from all this unnecessary anxiety.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by redribs(m): 11:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
Lol.... This job issue sef. Make God just help us... Make them no introduce rare "youth" cases of hypertension and HBP for naija with this unemployment matters...

It is well...
Let's celebrate the season guys...
Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year in advance

Cheers Everyone

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 5:59am On Dec 28, 2013
Hope you guys had a great holiday? Any new updates?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by bullnbear: 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2013
buchio7: Hope you guys had a great holiday? Any new updates?

Nothing new, as much as I know. Buchio, how was your Xmas? Wishing u a promising New Year
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by technicalguru: 6:49am On Dec 29, 2013
Hi Guys,

I could see that this house becoming face-off on NERC/Restral recruitment, because the last update on here dated October 19th, 2013.

I knew there must have been new / current info regarding this. Should anyone have recent information, please do not hesitate to share it asap.

FYI, I was successful on the written test and l have attended interview for the zonal technical mgr, but yet awaiting final result from either Restral or NERC as may have been agreed by either the client or consultant.

The whole house is looking forward to most current info. Please give, if you any.

Thanks all.
Technical_Guru.

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2014
Good day peeps and happy new year......any new updates?

Heard frm a corner at nerc zonal office that head office position interviews are on-going.....can anyone confirm same?

No word yet abt the zonal recruitments though
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 9:18am On Jan 09, 2014
People na wah ohhhb.....are you guys still celebrating Xmas or what?

New year has come lets share info so that asap we can conclude this matter and face other issues.....

Happy new year

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by redribs(m): 9:53am On Jan 09, 2014
@buchi bros! That holiday wey u think sey we go, if nerc call us to start work or even interview for dec 25th, we for show up o. Na information to share wey we no get dey make us look like sey we no dey here. And quite frankly, I think u're the most informed guy as far as this thread is concerned. At least, na ur posts I dey follow pass. Pls keep it up and if we hear anything too, we'll be sure to share too.

Happy New Year guys. All the best in 2014.

Cheers.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by ozed007: 6:24am On Jan 10, 2014
redribs: @buchi bros! That holiday wey u think sey we go, if nerc call us to start work or even interview for dec 25th, we for show up o. Na information to share wey we no get dey make us look like sey we no dey here. And quite frankly, I think u're the most informed guy as far as this thread is concerned. At least, na ur posts I dey follow pass. Pls keep it up and if we hear anything too, we'll be sure to share too.

Happy New Year guys. All the best in 2014.

Cheers.

Information is that NERC has started inviting applicants for headquarter positions. I know of someone who informed me that he has received an invite!!!
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 6:41am On Jan 10, 2014
ozed007:
Information is that NERC has started inviting applicants for headquarter positions. I know of someone who informed me that he has received an invite!!!

My bros I heard d same thing...it is well...
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by redribs(m): 12:41pm On Jan 10, 2014
Oh wow! I haven't been contacted for any interview. Please can anyone confirm the positions that invites have been sent for?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2014
Hello ppl....long time....wats up?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Gorimakpa(m): 10:13am On Jun 30, 2014
Nothing nothing yet o. Any info on when they'll start reaching out to candidates for interviews?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 10:19am On Jun 30, 2014
Gorimakpa: Nothing nothing yet o. Any info on when they'll start reaching out to candidates for interviews?

Nothing yet...ohhhh...
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by seyi42k(m): 10:24am On Jul 02, 2014
buchio7:
Nothing yet...ohhhh...

Hi Buchio7,

Given the fact that the Zonal Update NERC recruitment you created has disappeared due to the data loss, Kindly create a new one so that we can allow the Head Office recruitment applicants to continue using this thread.

Also, has any other person received refund for transport, i.e. for Zonal recruitment interview.

Thanks.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 11:49am On Jul 02, 2014
seyi42k:
Hi Buchio7,
Given the fact that the Zonal Update NERC recruitment you created has disappeared due to the data loss, Kindly create a new one so that we can allow the Head Office recruitment applicants to continue using this thread.
Also, has any other person received refund for transport, i.e. for Zonal recruitment interview.
Thanks.

Bros I hear U loud and clear....did U attend d head office interview for zonal post? If so is there any updates?

D transport alloweee has been recieved...
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by opuama(f): 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2014
buchio7:
Hello buchio,pls I need u to furnish with what the 2nd stage if the interview is like cos I got a call from restral yesterday that am scheduled for the 2nd stage of the interview on Tuesday 8th of July,2014. I would be grateful to receive any info from u
Thanks

Bros I hear U loud and clear....did U attend d head office interview for zonal post? If so is there any updates?

D transport alloweee has been recieved...
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
[quote author=opuama][/quote]

Madam do U mean that? Is this for head office positions or zonal positions? I.e. I mean d interview

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by dano123: 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2014
hi everybody, any update?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by opuama(f): 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
How much is the transport allowee and how long does it take to come after the interview?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 7:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
opuama: How much is the transport allowee and how long does it take to come after the interview?

Babe I feel U ohhhh grin

They will contact U

Abeg yusufi where U dey? I need to talk with u
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Miranda11: 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hi everyone , pls any news on HQ recruitment has anyone been invited for the Restral Interviews for HQ positions?

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Miranda11: 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
[quote author=opuama][/quote]

Opuama pls this 2nd stage of interviews is it for Zonal or HQ positions?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Yusufi(m): 11:55am On Jul 13, 2014
buchio7:

Babe I feel U ohhhh grin

They will contact U

Hi Buchio7. I am very well around. Wats ap?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Yusufi(m): 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2014
buchio7:

Babe I feel U ohhhh grin

They will contact U

@Buchio u can reach me via u_sufng@yahoo.com
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by GMB4REAL: 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
@ Miranda11... I contacted Restral by mail on the 24th of last month & asked when will the interview for the HQ positions is going to come up & this is the reply i got: There are no updates for now as the results have not been released.
I think hopefuls should get themselves prepared as the interview could come around any time soon

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Miranda11: 9:43am On Jul 17, 2014
GMB4REAL: @ Miranda11... I contacted Restral by mail on the 24th of last month & asked when will the interview for the HQ positions is going to come up & this is the reply i got: There are no updates for now as the results have not been released.
I think hopefuls should get themselves prepared as the interview could come around any time soon

GMB4REAL thank you so much the info may God see us all through IJN.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Furrylow: 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
Jst became a member of the platform. D results for post of Analyst hav been submit to NERC by d consultants, also heard reliably dat results weren't very good (prayin 4 all applicants). Also heard dat results of post of asst mgr is expected at HQ nxt wk. Dont hav any idea wen sucessful applicants will b invited. We hope for the best. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by brosiye99(m): 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
i also heard same that the results of the test for all levels is ready but the person that told me didn't say if it had been sent to NERC. In anyways the next two months we should hear something regarding the interviews. Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by kunleezra: 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2014
Thanks for all the information on NERC job.I am impress by you all

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (30) (Reply)

Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting / Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! / Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.