Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

NERC Recruitment: What's the update? - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NERC Recruitment: What's the update? (205030 Views)

Nigerdock Recruitment: What is the Latest? / NNPC RECRUITMENT. What Happens Now? / NERC Massive Recruitment 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by MemorazziStudio: 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
Need a job? Well, a job needs you too!
Empower your CV & Cover Letter with a voice that attracts employers in seconds...

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2014
Pls any updates on d zonal recruitment?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Miranda11: 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
9ja4law pls can u give us any tips on how one can get their score for the HQ test.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by 9jaLaw(m): 10:54am On Sep 01, 2014
GMB4REAL: @9jaLaw, tnx 4 d info. Dont kill d hop, keep it alive & always pray, u'll neva know. U cud get through even when it appears very difficult. I go wit brosiye99's opinion. Gudluck 2 every 1

Thanks dude. True.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by opuama(f): 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2014
buchio7: Pls any updates on d zonal recruitment?
Ears on the ground nothing yet

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Miranda11: 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
Regarding the HQ recruitment, I sent an email to Restral and they replied that they are still waiting for feedback from NERC for the results.

I guess one just has to wait unless you have any contact at NERC that you can ask.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
All peeps shd just stay focussed,patient and prayerful......it is well....

it will be over soon
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Furrylow: 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
HQ update. Like some one posted in previous page, only candidates that scored 50% and above will be called for d next stage .this was approved by the board of NERC. No date yet on interview, heard they r workin on staff promotns n will probably call for the interview after that. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
Was anyone contacted today for the hq interview?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by kunleezra: 4:25am On Sep 18, 2014
buchio7: Was anyone contacted today for the hq interview?
Any information on HQ-INTERVEW
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Miranda11: 5:49am On Sep 18, 2014
buchio7: Was anyone contacted today for the hq interview?

Hi Buchio, as you ask this, have you heard that people have been called for HQ interviews?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 6:09am On Sep 18, 2014
Yes ...they started contacting yesterday...interview with restral is on d 29th
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Miranda11: 8:12am On Sep 18, 2014
buchio7: Yes ...they started contacting yesterday...interview with restral is on d 29th

Please are these interviews for the HQ Analyst positions or management positions or both?

Please is contact via email or phone?

May God help us all.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 10:03am On Sep 18, 2014
Contact was via mail....interview on d 29th at restral office lag....cant actually say wat posts in general will com ..jst knw of mine
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by manzo2k6(m): 12:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
congrats @Buchio, pls let us knw more when u do. tnks
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Miranda11: 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
buchio7: Contact was via mail....interview on d 29th at restral office lag....cant actually say wat posts in general will com ..jst knw of mine

Congrats Buchio. Pls what position did you apply for Analyst or management?

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Armistad: 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
I just received a mail inviting me for an interview for the role of Analyst, Finance on the 10th of October in Lagos. Please, does anyone here know what the remuneration is like for my role. Please assist.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by nnacent(m): 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
I wrote HQ Test at amuwo odofin for analyst rural electrification got mail inviting me for interview sept 30@lagos island. I pray i come out successful
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by kunleezra: 12:04am On Sep 19, 2014
I also receive an invitation for HQ today
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Miranda11: 1:36am On Sep 19, 2014
Congrats to all that have been invited for interviews I wish you all the best of luck IJN.

It seems that the interviews are mainly for Analyst positions. Pls has Anyone for a management position been invited for an interview? Pls kindly share thanx.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by seyi42k(m): 8:03am On Sep 19, 2014
buchio7: Contact was via mail....interview on d 29th at restral office lag....cant actually say wat posts in general will com ..jst knw of mine

Hi Buchi, congrats for the interview. I thought you were also in Abuja for the Zonal interview? if so, did you write the Zonal and HQ test?

Sorry to pry, kindly educate as I was under the impression that you were a Zonal candidate as I am.

Thanks and God bless
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 8:25am On Sep 19, 2014
seyi42k:
Hi Buchi, congrats for the interview. I thought you were also in Abuja for the Zonal interview? if so, did you write the Zonal and HQ test?
Sorry to pry, kindly educate as I was under the impression that you were a Zonal candidate as I am.
Thanks and God bless

My broda no be prying...na ur right to ask question..

Yes I did zonal and also applied for HQ.....
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Armistad: 9:55am On Sep 19, 2014

Morning Buchi,

Congrats! Please, could you help out with a bit of info on what to expect in the interviews since you've experienced it before. Also, info about their remuneration will be appreciated as well so i don't overshoot or undershoot when asked about my expectations.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 11:17am On Sep 19, 2014
In d last interview wit restral d emphasis was on your expertise and whether it suited the post at hand. Whether you understood d role and the ability to resolve challenges associated with the role.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by kunleezra: 11:42am On Sep 19, 2014
Miranda11: Congrats to all that have been invited for interviews I wish you all the best of luck IJN.

It seems that the interviews are mainly for Analyst positions. Pls has Anyone for a management position been invited for an interview? Pls kindly share thanx.

Mine is for Managerial position
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Armistad: 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
buchio7: In d last interview wit restral d emphasis was on your expertise and whether it suited the post at hand. Whether you understood d role and the ability to resolve challenges associated with the role.

Ok bro. Thanks a bunch
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Furrylow: 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
Congrats to all invited. Seems most of u did ur test in Lag, any Abuja candidate been invited.......jst wondering.

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by GMB4REAL: 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
Congrats 2 all invitees, wish u goodluck. Please has anyone that wrote test in Abuja been invited for interview? It seems the invitees so far are those who had their test in Lagos. Could that be the Abuja interview will come after Lagos? Anybody with any info kindly share. God bless all
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by PURSE: 6:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
Furrylow]Congrats to all invited. Seems most of u did ur test in Lag, any Abuja candidate been invited.......jst wondering. [/quote]

Any positive response appreciated house is silent Why Nah?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by PURSE: 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
Any update house is silent. Does it mean only 4 people were called amongst the multitude that write the test.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by PURSE: 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
Sorry i mean wrote the test
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by thwy31(m): 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
Any Analyst, IT applicant gt a invite email yet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (30) (Reply)

Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting / Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 / Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.