Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

What Is Next After HYBRID And ELECTRIC CARS? Test Your Imagination. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Is Next After HYBRID And ELECTRIC CARS? Test Your Imagination. (652 Views)

Test Your Driving Skills With This Puzzle / See Ben Bruce's Electric Car That Is Charged With Solar (photo) / The Pros And Cons Of Using A Hybrid Vehicle In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Next After HYBRID And ELECTRIC CARS? Test Your Imagination. by autofreak2020(m): 10:02am On Apr 04, 2013
I have been trying to imagine what future generation car would look like. The latest generation of automobile is hybrid cars and the immediate future car is definitely going to be electric cars.
Now, what is next after electric car? Have you ever imagined this before? Let see how powerful your creative imagination abiliy is, i don dey imagine car wey go fit withstand flood and erosion in parts of the world that are susceptible to flood, a car that will be able to float and used as an emergency exit vehicle which would be recommended to people living in those area, imagine a world where the first thing that would strike the your mind immediately flood begins will be 'let go into that car and move on until the flood subside'.
A car that would not start all immediately it percieves alcohol,tobbaco or any form of hard drugs in your body system until the effect of those stimulant or depressants subside in your body.
Re: What Is Next After HYBRID And ELECTRIC CARS? Test Your Imagination. by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 04, 2013
I see a future when small jet-like plane will be invented and used for town service just like commercial buses and keke napep , they will have union just like NRTW, have parks just like motor park, they will be loading and charging people like keke napep, it will carry like 2 passenger fly them to the area they are going. like from ikeja here to lekki. grin grin

i hope am not running mad. grin grin grin
Re: What Is Next After HYBRID And ELECTRIC CARS? Test Your Imagination. by autofreak2020(m): 7:53pm On Apr 04, 2013
i hope am not running mad. grin grin grin[/quote]
of course you are not bro, itz a brilliant imagination too.
Re: What Is Next After HYBRID And ELECTRIC CARS? Test Your Imagination. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 04, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
A future when Automobiles runs with Air- it begins with U.
Re: What Is Next After HYBRID And ELECTRIC CARS? Test Your Imagination. by autofreak2020(m): 12:08am On Apr 05, 2013
that one sef make sense now, car powered by urine is somehow feasible, but air? i doubt it.

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! My Honda Babyboy Gives Sound When On Reverse / 98 CR-V Car-e Tips / Help:tyre Size For Honda Civic Vei.92 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.