Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (3784 Views)

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually / Any Business Idea That Guarantees Steady Profit/income Flow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always by ehide: 10:57am On Apr 04, 2013
Do want or do you know someone who wants to do public relations/media publicity in our electronic and print media in Nigeria, that is Newspapers, magazines, Tv and Radio Stations. Or developing an artist profile, Artist profile management, entertainment blogs,musical artist blogs, business proposal development,business research or an artist who wants to do a mix tape (Audio Cd and Video Cd) for commercial and promotional purposes. Or you simply have an idea and want to let it have a business outlook then look no further, contact the right person who can help you develop your potentials and start making money. Call
MR Keneth on
01-9563241, 08023202979 or 08183985363

1 Like

Re: Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always by servicegiver: 3:36pm On Apr 04, 2013
The best business that can give you a continuous flow of income for life is Network Marketing. Every wealthy man has one form of residual income stream or the other. If you are not yet into network marketing, then, am afraid, you are losing out!
Re: Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always by ehide: 1:09pm On Apr 05, 2013
How much have you gained from your networking? Do you have any prove to show of the financial benefit that you have from network marketing because they are all forms of wonder bank and pyramid schemes CBN is clamping down. I wish all the best and allow me do my own business.
Re: Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always by servicegiver: 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2013
The kind of Network marketing business I belong to has been around for the past 15 years and has been waxing stronger ever since. Its not a Nigerian based business, but I have lots of Nigerians in my team who are equally benefiting from this business. The concept is that once you do your work very well, you can be earning money every month for the rest of your life with little or no effort on your part.

Believe me, this business is real and different from others. I earn good money every month paid into my payoneer master card.

All you need is to be focused and committed. Besides, it also avails you the opportunity to become your own boss while also selling your own products and services. If your ask me, I will tell you that its the best thing to have happened in the world.

Never give up on anything without giving it a trial!

I am your friend always!
Re: Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always by ehide: 10:01pm On Apr 14, 2013
Ok that is great, then I think i have to try it out. Please send me details direct to my email: i.idonije@yahoo.ca
I really want to try it out. Hope you will get this today.
Thanks alot
Re: Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always by ehide: 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2013
My email is i.idonije@yahoo.ca please send me details so I can try it out as soon as possible
Re: Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always by servicegiver: 3:08am On Apr 17, 2013
Check your email ehide, I have just sent you the link to the business. I assure you that if you are committed, patient, hard working and consistent. This business will make you very rich. It depends on you and your believe though.

As for me, I promise to help you with all necessary tools and resources you will need.

Check your mail box please.
Re: Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always by newloaded: 9:25am On Apr 17, 2013
service giver: Check your email ehide, I have just sent you the link to the business. I assure you that if you are committed, patient, hard working and consistent. This business will make you very rich. It depends on you and your believe though.

As for me, I promise to help you with all necessary tools and resources you will need.

Check your mail box please.

I am also very interested .Help send details to gbadejonet@gmail.com
Re: Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always by ambrosini593(m): 12:06pm On Apr 17, 2013
Am interested pls send the link to me at eideambrose@yahoo.com. Tenx
Re: Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always by smartearn(m): 9:33pm On Apr 17, 2013
I am also interested my email is alexienus@yahoo.com
Re: Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always by ehide: 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2013
@service giver i think you should inbox me on what to do to earn more VP'S cause i am lost.
Re: Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always by seyemon(m): 1:46am On Apr 21, 2013
Am interested
seyemon2007@yahoo.com
Re: Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always by adenath: 9:21am On Apr 21, 2013
i have interest too nathanielolusola@gmail.com
Re: Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always by ehide: 8:33pm On Apr 21, 2013
Thank u but no sir, not interested
Re: Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always by steve888(m): 5:39pm On May 01, 2013
service giver: The kind of Network marketing business I belong to has been around for the past 15 years and has been waxing stronger ever since. Its not a Nigerian based business, but I have lots of Nigerians in my team who are equally benefiting from this business. The concept is that once you do your work very well, you can be earning money every month for the rest of your life with little or no effort on your part.

Believe me, this business is real and different from others. I earn good money every month paid into my payoneer master card.

All you need is to be focused and committed. Besides, it also avails you the opportunity to become your own boss while also selling your own products and services. If your ask me, I will tell you that its the best thing to have happened in the world.

I am your friend always!

hmmm. this your so called business can you be able to withdraw your earnings?
Re: Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always by ehide: 6:47pm On May 01, 2013
Pls help me ask him.
Re: Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always by carlos1(m): 7:57am On May 02, 2013
ehide: Do want or do you know someone who wants to do public relations/media publicity in our electronic and print media in Nigeria, that is Newspapers, magazines, Tv and Radio Stations. Or developing an artist profile, Artist profile management, entertainment blogs,musical artist blogs, business proposal development,business research or an artist who wants to do a mix tape (Audio Cd and Video Cd) for commercial and promotional purposes. Or you simply have an idea and want to let it have a business outlook then look no further, contact the right person who can help you develop your potentials and start making money. Call
MR Keneth on
01-9563241, 08023202979 or 08183985363

Ok! How is this advert going to give us a meaninful Income flow?
Re: Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always by GNEXCHANGE(m): 8:32am On May 02, 2013
I have beeen using this site for the past 6months now,the limit you can invest with them per day transaction is $2500. you can check them out on scamadviser dot com,payment are made within 12hours to your account. the site is a site. here is the site easydollarwebsite dot dot com do not waste your money investing in programmes that dont pay. this one is teasted and real. God bless us.
Re: Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always by pcnwamadi(m): 10:21am On May 02, 2013
GNEXCHANGE: I have beeen using this site for the past 6months now,the limit you can invest with them per day transaction is $2500. you can check them out on scamadviser dot com,payment are made within 12hours to your account. the site is a site. here is the site easydollarwebsite dot dot com do not waste your money investing in programmes that dont pay. this one is teasted and real. God bless us.
My friend go and sit down wit ur scam site.. Murafucka
Re: Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always by novine(f): 3:56pm On May 03, 2013
Learn how to make money through selling of recharge cards.

We have 2 devices that vend this airtime;

1. Mobile phone: this sells VTU or direct top-up only (no pin).
From this mobile phone you can sell VTU recharge cards for MTN, AIRTEL, GLO&ETISALAT....The mobile phone to start this business is given to you for free.
2. A mobile POS Terminal that prints electronic pins for every operator.
It can also be used for VTU or direct top-up. This POS Terminal would be given to you for free.

COME FOR OUR TRAINING ON THE 11TH OF MAY 2013

You would be taught;
•How to make use of the recharge card machine.
•How to earn money using the machine to make PHCN bills& also get paid for doing this.
•How to pay Dstv,Startimes, MyTv, GoTv for your customers using this machine.

ATTEND THIS TRAINING AND GET FOR FREE

•The best selling book 120 AND MORE BUSINESSES YOU CAN DO AND SUCCEED IN NIGERIA.
•A free CD containing 500 eBooks on Business,Success,Motivation,Health etc.
•How to make money through owning a bulk sms website.

TRAINING DATE: 11TH OF MAY
VENUE: 10 KEMBERI ROAD OKOKOMAIKO, LAGOS.
FEE: N2, 000.

Pay into our bank account, after payment; send a text message with your name and teller number to 07031234855.

BANK NAME: GTB
ACCOUNT NAME: NOVINE KONCEPT VENTURES
ACCOUNT NO: 0012902429

For more enquiries call 07031234855 or 01-7663076.
OR MAIL novinekonceptventures@gmail.com

THERE WOULD BE REFRESHMENT
Re: Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always by ehide: 1:56am On May 17, 2013
That's why numbers are included, call to find out
Re: Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always by atuagbo: 5:37am On May 17, 2013
service giver: The kind of Network marketing business I belong to has been around for the past 15 years and has been waxing stronger ever since. Its not a Nigerian based business, but I have lots of Nigerians in my team who are equally benefiting from this business. The concept is that once you do your work very well, you can be earning money every month for the rest of your life with little or no effort on your part.

I am your friend always!

kindly send me details of the biz, am interested.
paulpurpose2000@yahoo.co.nz
Re: Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always by teemoney35(m): 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2013
teejay4real2005@yahoo.com

kindly send me details of the biz, am interested.
Re: Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 23, 2013
In case you need residual income with minimum of two referrals and a one time payment of 2k.
Check my blog
www.remenkonline..com
Re: Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always by Beulahores: 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2013
GET HELP FREE NOW FROM THE ''GLOBAL EMPOWERMENT COOPERATIVE COMMUNITY'' ONLINE....... REVOLUTIONIZE YOUR FINANCE TO A QUANTUM, CONSISTENT CASH FLOW! WITH JUST N1,600 ONLY. GO HERE NOW: http://grambill..com/

(1) (Reply)

How to make over N250,000 every term from schools around you / Wearetogether.ng COVID-19 Stimulus Package By Nigerian Startups. / Importation Of Electronics Into Nigeria Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.