Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

I Hate Christians & Am Disgusted By Them - Al Azhar Proffesor Of Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Hate Christians & Am Disgusted By Them - Al Azhar Proffesor Of Islam (1891 Views)

I Hate Christians!!! / Students Wins Atheist Proffesor / Do Muslims Hate Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Christians & Am Disgusted By Them - Al Azhar Proffesor Of Islam by nakash: 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2013
Dr. Abdullah Badr—an Egyptian Muslim scholar, Al Azhar graduate, and professor of Islamic exegesis, who spent ten years in prison under Mubarak, but, along with any number of Islamic terrorists and agitators, was released under Morsi—recently gave an excellent summation of the second half of the highly divisive Muslim doctrine of wala’ wa bara’ (or, “Love and Hate”)—namely, that the true Muslim should love and help fellow Muslims, while hating and being disgusted by non-Muslims.

The video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnaCMCeFmas&feature=player_embedded
Re: I Hate Christians & Am Disgusted By Them - Al Azhar Proffesor Of Islam by sunnyt1(m): 12:28pm On Apr 04, 2013
Any religion (religious leader) that preaches hatred for anoda human shdnt be taken seriously

1 Like

Re: I Hate Christians & Am Disgusted By Them - Al Azhar Proffesor Of Islam by SUCWIN: 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2013
sunny t: Any religion (religious leader) that preaches hatred for anoda human shdnt be taken seriously
I LOVE THAT. UP JESUS CHRIST
Re: I Hate Christians & Am Disgusted By Them - Al Azhar Proffesor Of Islam by ooman(m): 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2013
Old testament also encouraged the killing of Baal worshippers so stop complaining.
Re: I Hate Christians & Am Disgusted By Them - Al Azhar Proffesor Of Islam by enilove(m): 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2013
Truly speaking, darkness must hate light with petfect hatred.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Christians & Am Disgusted By Them - Al Azhar Proffesor Of Islam by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 04, 2013
nakash:
Dr. Abdullah Badr—an Egyptian Muslim scholar, Al Azhar graduate, and professor of Islamic exegesis, who spent ten years in prison under Mubarak, but, along with any number of Islamic terrorists and agitators, was released under Morsi—recently gave an excellent summation of the second half of the highly divisive Muslim doctrine of wala’ wa bara’ (or, “Love and Hate”)—namely, that the true Muslim should love and help fellow Muslims, while hating and being disgusted by non-Muslims.

Oh please.
There are Christians that also hate Muslims because they believe that doing so is a Christian thing.
After all there is a verse in the Blble that says 'do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers'.

#Saynotohypocrisyinthenameofevangelism
Re: I Hate Christians & Am Disgusted By Them - Al Azhar Proffesor Of Islam by seyibrown(f): 10:48pm On Apr 04, 2013
fellis:

Oh please.
There are Christians that also hate Muslims because they believe that doing so is a Christian thing.
After all there is a verse in the Blble that says 'do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers'.

#Saynotohypocrisyinthenameofevangelism

That Bible verse does not say you should hate unbelievers. In life generally, people are advised to team up with people of 'like minds'. It's trouble to set up tent with someone who has different set if values for life to you. 'Two cannot walk together except they are agreed' is another Bible verse that should clear that for you. Does it make sense for someone who daily proclaims their love for Jesus Christ to marry or set up a business venture with someone who daily proclaims their hatred for Jesus Christ? Walk with someone who holds dear what you hold dear, not someone who would trample on what you hold dear. It's not an hatred campaign; It's a wisdom and peaceful-living campaign!

1 Like

Re: I Hate Christians & Am Disgusted By Them - Al Azhar Proffesor Of Islam by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2013
seyibrown:

That Bible verse does not say you should hate unbelievers. In life generally, people are advised to team up with people of 'like minds'. It's trouble to set up tent with someone who has different set if values for life to you. 'Two cannot walk together except they are agreed' is another Bible verse that should clear that for you. Does it make sense for someone who daily proclaims their love for Jesus Christ to marry or set up a business venture with someone who daily proclaims their hatred for Jesus Christ? Walk with someone who holds dear what you hold dear, not someone who would trample on what you hold dear. It's not an hatred campaign; It's a wisdom and peaceful-living campaign!

So what you're saying is that Christians should not be close to non Christians?
Re: I Hate Christians & Am Disgusted By Them - Al Azhar Proffesor Of Islam by tpia5: 4:43am On Apr 06, 2013
^um, quick question- are you still a muslim, just wondering.
Re: I Hate Christians & Am Disgusted By Them - Al Azhar Proffesor Of Islam by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 06, 2013
@felis
Do u find it this difficult to comprehend or u just trying extra hard this time?
Ask urself wht it means 2 be yoked. It is nt a hate issue. Live peacebly with all men bt don't be unequally yoked
Re: I Hate Christians & Am Disgusted By Them - Al Azhar Proffesor Of Islam by justaqad(m): 9:26am On Apr 06, 2013
@nakash your hate for islam is epic, you are just trying too hard.
YOU CANNOT BRING ISLAM DOWN.
individual opinions differs,i for one do not hate christians.
i have close christian friends.
so KINI BIG DEAL?
Re: I Hate Christians & Am Disgusted By Them - Al Azhar Proffesor Of Islam by nakash: 11:47am On Apr 06, 2013
Just a cad......... I do not hate muslims. I have muslim friends and very secular too who can sit down with us order his food and we carry on talking as we eat our pork. I hate Islam for what it has done to the minds of its followers, denied their women rights, seek to impose its false ideology on the rest of sane humanity. I hate islam not muslims I actually really and sincerely pity muslims for they genetically cannot see the truth about Islam.
Re: I Hate Christians & Am Disgusted By Them - Al Azhar Proffesor Of Islam by justaqad(m): 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2013
nakash: Just a cad......... I do not hate muslims. I have muslim friends and very secular too who can sit down with us order his food and we carry on talking as we eat our pork. I hate Islam for what it has done to the minds of its followers, denied their women rights, seek to impose its false ideology on the rest of sane humanity. I hate islam not muslims I actually really and sincerely pity muslims for they genetically cannot see the truth about Islam.

women are liberated in the quran.
Islam IS never by compulsion as stipulated by the quran.
i understand your issue's not with Quran but some misguided muslim.(you would have said so earlier)
KINI BIG DEAL?
Re: I Hate Christians & Am Disgusted By Them - Al Azhar Proffesor Of Islam by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 06, 2013
justaqad:

women are liberated in the quran.
Islam iS never by compulsion as stipulated by the quran.
i understand your issue's not with Quran but some misguided muslim.(you would have said so earlier)
KINI BIG DEAL?

Yoruba Muslim Women are liberated mostly , to this , there is no doubt.

I cannot say the same for what i saw during my time in the North. smiley
Re: I Hate Christians & Am Disgusted By Them - Al Azhar Proffesor Of Islam by justaqad(m): 1:16pm On Apr 06, 2013
frosbel:

Yoruba Muslim Women are liberated mostly , to this , there is no doubt.

I cannot say the same for what i saw during my time in the North. smiley

THE ISSUE IS NOT WITH QURAN,but some misguided muslims
Re: I Hate Christians & Am Disgusted By Them - Al Azhar Proffesor Of Islam by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2013
So I guess all d muslims in d Arab world r misguided, aren't they?
Re: I Hate Christians & Am Disgusted By Them - Al Azhar Proffesor Of Islam by justaqad(m): 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2013
Bobbysworld28: So I guess all d muslims in d Arab world r misguided, aren't they?

THE ARABS WERE KNOWN FOR THEIR BRUTALITY AGAINST WOMEN.
ISLAM GAVE WOMEN LIBERATION,FACE.
Re: I Hate Christians & Am Disgusted By Them - Al Azhar Proffesor Of Islam by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 06, 2013
Oh d Arabs are/were beasts.really? They brought Islam to u o.
Re: I Hate Christians & Am Disgusted By Them - Al Azhar Proffesor Of Islam by justaqad(m): 2:03pm On Apr 06, 2013
Bobbysworld28: Oh d Arabs are/were beasts.really? They brought Islam to u o.
ISLAM TRANSFORMED THEM AND THE WORLD
Re: I Hate Christians & Am Disgusted By Them - Al Azhar Proffesor Of Islam by nakash: 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2013
Just a cad :-):-)smiley so Islam liberated women. How? By forcing them to wear abaya.hijab.nikaab in public so they dont invite ra.pe from pious fellows following Islam ? By observing that they are the majority in hell? By lumping them mentally deficient to men? How do we see how Islam liberated women in todays world. BOKO HARAM- Women should not in to school. TALIBAN- women should not in to school. ETC ETC ETC.
Re: I Hate Christians & Am Disgusted By Them - Al Azhar Proffesor Of Islam by justaqad(m): 2:16pm On Apr 06, 2013
nakash: Just a cad :-):-)smiley so Islam liberated women. How? By forcing them to wear abaya.hijab.nikaab in public so they dont invite ra.pe from pious fellows following Islam ?
there are different standards as regards to women covering.
yet it is better than bikini.
nakash:
By observing that they are the majority in hell?
show proof from the quran that women are majority.

nakash:
By lumping them mentally deficient to men? How do we see how Islam liberated women in todays world. BOKO HARAM- Women should not in to school. TALIBAN- women should not in to school. ETC ETC ETC.

my mom went to school. and guess what SHE IS A PROUD MUSLIM.
LOBATAN....
Re: I Hate Christians & Am Disgusted By Them - Al Azhar Proffesor Of Islam by nakash: 3:18pm On Apr 06, 2013
Have you watched the video? For Gods sake This is a sheikh saying if hates christians Cant stand them. This is a guy who is a supposed authority on Islam and who probably officiates at some masjid . you expect from those he preaches to not to plot on how to bomb churches? And you want to justify what he is saying by the fact that I am anti islam?
Re: I Hate Christians & Am Disgusted By Them - Al Azhar Proffesor Of Islam by justaqad(m): 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2013
nakash: Have you watched the video? For Gods sake This is a sheikh saying if hates christians Cant stand them.
why Generalize when you know he is only speaking for himself? besides i dont hate non-muslims.
nakash:
This is a guy who is a supposed authority on Islam and who probably officiates at some masjid .
my dad also is an Imam, yet he doesnt hate christains.

nakash:
you expect from those he preaches to not to plot on how to bomb churches? And you want to justify what he is saying by the fact that I am anti islam?
i expect them to consult the Quran not following everything he said.
LOBATAN
Re: I Hate Christians & Am Disgusted By Them - Al Azhar Proffesor Of Islam by nakash: 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2013
So those are his personal views. He is not following the quran sanctioned hate and taking it to extreme levels . I from what i see and read every day this sheikh espouses strict islam teachings to the core. If your quran does not teach islam to hate other religions we would not be having all those Sunday attacks by Boko haram. I sincerely hope that for once we can agree on this point.
justaqad: why Generalize when you know he is only speaking for himself? besides i dont hate non-muslims.
my dad also is an Imam, yet he doesnt hate christains.

i expect them to consult the Quran not following everything he said.
LOBATAN
Re: I Hate Christians & Am Disgusted By Them - Al Azhar Proffesor Of Islam by ooman(m): 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2013
angry
Re: I Hate Christians & Am Disgusted By Them - Al Azhar Proffesor Of Islam by ooman(m): 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2013
all muslim behaviors are gotten from the koran. the book says women must cover all their body and muslims must fight and kill all non muslims according to sura 4-the cow, and another sura-the women. so stop pretending that islam means peace when all it means is jihad-war.
Re: I Hate Christians & Am Disgusted By Them - Al Azhar Proffesor Of Islam by justaqad(m): 4:15pm On Apr 06, 2013
ooman: all muslim behaviors are gotten from the koran. the book says women must cover all their body and muslims must fight and kill all non muslims according to sura 4-the cow, and another sura-the women. so stop pretending that islam means peace when all it means is jihad-war.

Too many anti Islamic articles has clouded your sense of justice.
Pick up a copy of the quran and be balanced
Re: I Hate Christians & Am Disgusted By Them - Al Azhar Proffesor Of Islam by nakash: 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2013
Islam does not mean peace. It means submission. In other words submit to allah's will. Allah demands so many things from his followers eg women covering up lest they tempt his mujahedin, locate toilets such that your bu.t't shouldnt face makkah when unloading, recite quran in arabic , etc. The arabic word for peace is salaam not islam. I am sure ill get a bashing over that so to preempt that I would like to know why we have 'Dar el salaam' for 'house of peace' and not 'Dar el islam' instead in Arabic. The opposite of 'dar el salaam' is ' dar el harb' meaning 'house of war' with kufr of course.
ooman: all muslim behaviors are gotten from the koran. the book says women must cover all their body and muslims must fight and kill all non muslims according to sura 4-the cow, and another sura-the women. so stop pretending that islam means peace when all it means is jihad-war.
Re: I Hate Christians & Am Disgusted By Them - Al Azhar Proffesor Of Islam by ooman(m): 6:04pm On Apr 06, 2013
^^^right.

the muslims come open with message of peace but all they think of is jihad because its the third most important pillars of islam. My advice to people is that in all you do, never trust a muslim.
Re: I Hate Christians & Am Disgusted By Them - Al Azhar Proffesor Of Islam by nakash: 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2013
Islam teaches muslims to hate everyone who rejects allah.This sheikh is only expressing what Islam has taught him. He is not lying about hating those who think muhammad was a phony. Another important teaching by allah is that you are allowed to lie as long as it advances the spread of islam via violent or peaceful means. In arabic the language of allah its called taqqiya. In this post you have seen them lying thru their teeth about how islam advances the cause of women for instance . As you say it never trust a muslim their islam has taught them to hate you, bomb you, kill you or humiliate you. But now when they are lesser in numbers they are allowed by Islam to lie to you all filthy kufr about how islam allow(ed) peaceful coexistence with non muslims. As human beings muslims are capable of being caring humane beings but when they dig deeper into muhammad's allah moon god teachings they either become suicide bombing terrorists or leave the da.rn religion to those who cannot reason.
ooman: ^^^right.

the muslims come open with message of peace but all they think of is jihad because its the third most important pillars of islam. My advice to people is that in all you do, never trust a muslim.
Re: I Hate Christians & Am Disgusted By Them - Al Azhar Proffesor Of Islam by suru45: 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2013
THE BIBLE SAYS THAT GOD IS LOVE. THERE ARE 3 KINDS OF LOVE:
1. EROS - SENSUAL KIND OF LOVE
2. FILEOS- BROTHERLY LOVE
3. AGAPE - GOD'S KIND OF LOVE WHICH IS PURE PERFECT AND UNCONDITIONAL.
WE ARE NOT QUALIFIED FOR GOD'S LOVE AS FILTHY WRETCHED MISERABLE SINNERS . YET HE LOVES US AND DOES NOT WANT US TO PERISH. SO HE SENT JESUS TO DIE FOR OUR SINS. JESUS WILLINGLY AGREED TO DIE IN OUR PLACE TO SATISFY DIVINE JUSTICE TO SHUT THE MOUTH OF THE DEVIL OUR ADVERSARY TO GIVE US A NEW NATURE TO GIVE HOLY SPIRIT WHO WILL BE OUR GUIDE OUR COMFORTER OUR TEACHER OUR STRENGHTNER WHO WILL ENABLE US TO OVERCOME SATAN DEMONS THE SINFUL LUST OF THE FLESH AND THE WORLD. THIS HOLY SPIRIT FILLS OUR HEART NOT WITH EROS NOT WITH FILEOS BUT WITH AGAPE GOD'S KIND OF LOVE. ANYBODY WITHOUT THIS TYPE OF LOVE CAN NOT WORSHIP GOD AND CAN NEVER MAKE HEAVEN . THOSE WITH THIS AGAPE KIND OF LOVE CANNOT HARM ANYONE. THIS LOVE IS SO POWERFUL IT CAN CHANGE THE VILEST OF SINNERS. LOVE IS MORE POWERFUL THAN GUNS.
Re: I Hate Christians & Am Disgusted By Them - Al Azhar Proffesor Of Islam by suru45: 7:54pm On Apr 07, 2013
GOD CAN NOT FORCE MEN TO LOVE HIM SO HE DOES NOT REQUIRE THE SERVICES OF ANY JIHADIST OR SUICIDE BOMBER TO FORCE MEN TO LOVE HIM AND THEIR NEIHBOURS . JESUS CAME TO PREACH LOVE AND HE TOLD HIS FOLLOWERS TO LOVE FELLOW CHRISTIANS AND NON- CHRISTIANS. THE ONLY POWER THAT CAN CONVERT MEN'S SOULS IS LOVE. AGAPE KIND OF LOVE THAT YOU CAN ONLY HAVE THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT. HE THAT HATES HIS BROTHER IS A MURDERER AND NO MURDERER HAS ETERNAL LIFE. GOD IS LOVE. SATAN IS HATRED AND DEATH. IF YOU HATE FELLOW MEN IT IS BECAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW GOD. YOU HAVE NOT EXPERIENCED AGAPE LOVE BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT ACCEPTED HIS SON JESUS CHRIST. AND YOU CAN NOT HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT WHO IS GIVEN ONLY TO BELIEVERS IN CHRIST. THE DAY YOU GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL ENTER INTO YOU YOU WILL BECOME A NEW CREATURE . THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL REMOVE HATRED AND DEATH FROM YOUR SPIRIT HE WILL FILL YOU WITH LOVE FOR GOD AND FOR YOU FELLOW MEN HE WILL FILL YOUR SPIRIT MAN WITH LIFE PEACE AND JOY

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Atheists Are Smarter Than Religious People"!!!---recent Study / Poverty In Nigeria Is Caused By Religion / Evolution Is The Reason For Racism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.