Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Dream Interpretation Center. (tell Ur Dream & I'll Uncover It) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dream Interpretation Center. (tell Ur Dream & I'll Uncover It) (11920 Views)

Pls Can I Get Interpretation To My Dream / Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dream Interpretation Center. (tell Ur Dream & I'll Uncover It) by Joel3(m): 12:27pm On Apr 04, 2013
hello.,

i can find and solve the mistics of dreams, i will interpret them for you. that dream thats troubling you just bring them here and i can uncover them in details.

only bring dream that is troubling you and you want a clue what it is then i am here.

dreams with symbols, things, numbers, place, names and living this.

thanks and expect to see them coming. frontpage.

joel.

1 Like

Re: Dream Interpretation Center. (tell Ur Dream & I'll Uncover It) by Joel3(m): 5:05pm On Apr 04, 2013
Cage

To dream that you are in a cage indicates that you are experiencing inhibitions and powerlessness in some areas of your life. You are feeling restricted, confined and restrained in a current relationship or business deal.

Somebody may be keeping a short leash on you, where you are lacking the freedom to act independently.

To dream that you are putting a wild animal into a cage signifies that you will succeed in overcoming your rivals and fears.

It is also symbolic of your ability to control you animalistic rages and anger.

To see a bird in a cage suggests that you are feeling limited in your expression and a sudden lost of freedom.

You may be experiencing frustrations and an inhibited spirituality.

The dream may also imply that you are feeling like a "jail bird".
Re: Dream Interpretation Center. (tell Ur Dream & I'll Uncover It) by Joel3(m): 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2013
Calendar

To see a calendar in your dream represents the passing of time and past events. The dream may also be a reminder of a special event, appointment or important date in your waking life.
Re: Dream Interpretation Center. (tell Ur Dream & I'll Uncover It) by Joel3(m): 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
Candle

To see a burning candle in your dream signifies that good luck and hope will be coming your way in small and steady amounts.

You are in a comfortable stage in your life and may be seeking spiritual enlightenment. Lit candles are also symbolic of intellect, enlightenment, awareness or the search for truth.

To see an unlit candle denotes feelings of rejection or disappointments. You are not utilizing your fullest potential.

If you try to light the candle, but it won't light, then it represents grief.

You are in denial about
something.

To see a candle blow out in your dream indicates that you are surrendering a significant aspect of yourself. You are letting go of something that used to be important to you.

To watch the candle burn down to nothing in your dream signifies your fears of aging and dying.

Alternatively, it represents a fear of sexual impotence.

To see a red colored candle in your dream symbolizes some intimate or romantic relationship.

You may not be giving the relationship a fair chance and are dismissing it before you invested sufficient time to learn more about the other person.

On the other hand, you may just not be feeling any chemistry or passion.
Re: Dream Interpretation Center. (tell Ur Dream & I'll Uncover It) by Joel3(m): 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2013
Cane

To see or use a cane in your dream suggests that you are in need of some support and advice.

The cane may also represent someone you trust and can rely on.

To dream that you are being caned indicates that you are being forced into submission or obedience.

Someone is trying make an example of you.

Alternatively, the dream symbolizes self-guilt.

To dream that you are caning someone signifies pent up aggression.

Pay attention at who you are caning.

You may harbor some ill feeling or anger toward this person.

This person could also represent an aspect of your own self.
Re: Dream Interpretation Center. (tell Ur Dream & I'll Uncover It) by Joel3(m): 5:32pm On Apr 04, 2013
Canopy

To see a canopy in your dream symbolizes protection.

You may also be elevated to a prominent position.
Re: Dream Interpretation Center. (tell Ur Dream & I'll Uncover It) by Joel3(m): 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2013
Cap

To see a cap in your dream signifies informality and ease.

It also suggests that you need to be more tolerant of others.

Cap And Gown

To wear a cap and gown in your dream indicates that you are transitioning into a higher level in your life.

You are ready to move on to the next stage.

To see someone in a cap and gown in your dream symbolizes your successes and accomplishments.
Re: Dream Interpretation Center. (tell Ur Dream & I'll Uncover It) by Joel3(m): 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2013
Car

To dream that you are driving a car denotes your ambition, your drive and your ability to navigate
from one stage of your life to another.

Consider how smooth or rough the car ride is. If you are driving the car, then you are taking an active role in the way
your life is going.

However, if you are the passenger, then you are
taking a passive role.

If you are inthe backseat of the car, then it indicates that you are putting yourself down and are allowing others to take over.

This may be a result of low self-esteem or low
self-confidence.

Overall, this dream symbol is an indication of
your dependence and degree of control you have on your life.

To dream that you drive your car into a body of water or that it rolls into water implies that you
are in for an emotional
journey.

To see a car underwater
in your dream points to feelings of regret or sadness over an abandoned goal.

To dream that your car flipped over implies that some significant event is preventing you from achieving your goals.

You feel that you have to put your own life on hold.
To dream that your car won't start indicates that you are feeling powerless in some situation.

To dream that you forget or can't find where you parked your car indicates that you are dissatisfied
or unhappy with an aspect of your waking life.

You do not know what you really want to do
with your life or where you want to go.

To dream that your car has been stolen indicates that you are being stripped of your identity.

This may relate to losing your job, a failed relationship, or some
situation which has played a significant role in your identity and who you are as a person.

To dream that your car is
overheating suggests that you are expending too much energy.

You need to slow down or run the risk of being burnt out.

You are taking on more than you can handle.

It is time to take a breather.

To see a parked car in your dream suggests that you need to turn your efforts and energies
elsewhere.

You may be needlessly spending your energy
in a fruitless endeavor.

Alternatively, a parked car may symbolize your need to stop and enjoy life.

To dream that you are almost hit or were ran over by a car suggests that your lifestyle, beliefs or goals may be in conflict with another's.

It may also be symbolic of a jolting experience or injured pride.

If you dream that you hit or ran over someone
with a car, then it implies that you have hurt someone in order to move ahead in life.

To dream that you are unable to roll up the windows of your car
suggests that you are showing some hesitation and reservation about the direction that you are
taking in life or the path that you have chosen.

To see a haunted car in your dream represents unfinished goals.

You had started off on a
path or journey, but never reached the end.

Perhaps life had taken you on a different direction that you had planned or intended.

To dream that no one is driving a moving car suggests that you need to reassess your level of control over your life.

You are unwilling to take responsibilities for your actions.

To buy a car in your dream refers to your commitment to some
important life decision you have made.
Re: Dream Interpretation Center. (tell Ur Dream & I'll Uncover It) by Joel3(m): 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
Cat

To see a cat in your dream symbolizes an independent spirit, feminine sexuality, creativity, and power.

It also represents misfortune and bad luck.

The dream symbol has different significance depending on whether you are a cat lover or
not.

The cat could indicate that someone is being deceitful or treacherous toward you.

If the cat is aggressive, then it suggests that you are having problems with the feminine aspect of yourself.

If you are afraid of the cat in your dream, then it suggests that you are fearful of the feminine.

The dream may be a metaphor for "cattiness" or someone who is "catty" and malicious.

If you see a cat with no tail, then it signifies a loss of independence and lack of autonomy.

To dream that you cannot find your cat highlights your independent spirit.

You need to allow yourself to be free and not let anyone or anything hold you back.

To dream that a cat is biting you symbolizes the devouring female.

Perhaps you are taking and taking without giving.

You may be expressing some fear or frustration especially when something is not going as planned.

To dream that you are
saving the life of a cat implies that you are reclaiming your independence and power.

To dream that a cat is scratching you suggests that you are feeling threatened.

To see a black cat in your dream indicates that you are experiencing some fear in using your psychic abilities and believing in your intuition.

You may erroneously associate the black cat with evil, destruction, and bad luck.

In particular, if the black cat is biting, clawing or attacking you, then the dream means that you must acknowledge what your intuition is trying to tell you.

You can no longer ignore it. Do not be afraid to face the situation.

If you see a white cat, then it denotes difficult times.

To dream that a cat killed a spider suggests that you are expressing your femininity in a seductive and cunning manner rather than in an overtly and almost destructive way.

To see or hear a cat being killed implies that you are lacking autonomy and independence in some area of your life.

Alternatively, the dream means that you are refusing to recognize your feminine power.

To see cats playing in your dream refers to your frisky nature.

You need to show your playful side.

To see a cat with green spikes suggests that jealousy is preventing you from forming meaningful relationships.

You are keeping your distance from a situation or relationship.
Re: Dream Interpretation Center. (tell Ur Dream & I'll Uncover It) by frank317: 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2013
i saw my self pickin lots of cashew nuts in an uncle's house. this is a man that used to love me and somehow we fell apart (for something i might have said but he didnt tell me, well his wife had a hand), now in the dream it was his house but not an environment i know, besides he wasn't mad at me in the dream, but i rmembr i was uncomfortable around the wife in the dream

pls interpret, tanx
Re: Dream Interpretation Center. (tell Ur Dream & I'll Uncover It) by seyibrown(f): 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2013
Following ....
Re: Dream Interpretation Center. (tell Ur Dream & I'll Uncover It) by friendl: 5:35am On Apr 05, 2013
Pls I need you to tell me the meaning of a dream l had just now,please how can we talk on phone?
Re: Dream Interpretation Center. (tell Ur Dream & I'll Uncover It) by frank317: 7:53am On Apr 06, 2013
cry
Re: Dream Interpretation Center. (tell Ur Dream & I'll Uncover It) by Joel3(m): 11:34am On Apr 06, 2013
Chestnut Tree

To see a chestnut tree in your dream represents strength and good health.

Coconuts

To see a coconut in your dream foretells of unexpected rewards.

Doughnuts

To see a doughnut in your dream represents the Self. It suggests that you may be feeling lost and still trying to find yourself and your purpose in life. Alternatively, it refers to growth, development and nurturance. You are not yet completely whole.

Hazelnut

To see or eat a hazelnut in your dream represents untainted love and honored devotion. You have no lingering doubt or mistrust in your relationship.

Nuts

To see nuts in your dream represent craziness or confusion. It may also refer to someone who is "nuts" or someone who is driving you crazy. Alternatively, the dream is telling you that you are approaching a waking situation all wrong and need to look at it from a different perspective. Also consider nuts as a pun on "testicles" and thus allude to some sexual innuendo. To dream that you are eating nuts signify prosperity and attainment of your desires. You are trying to get to the core of a matter or situation.

Peanuts

To see or eat peanuts in your dream symbolize the need to get to the truth or core of something. You may also need to start pushing yourself and utilizing your full potential. The peanuts in your dream may be a metaphor for money and what little you have of it. Are you experiencing financial difficulties?

Walnut

To see walnuts in your dream indicate that too much mental activity is being expended towards a task at hand. You are wasting your time. Alternatively, walnuts represent joy and abundance. To dream that you crack a walnut foretells that your expectations will collapse.
Re: Dream Interpretation Center. (tell Ur Dream & I'll Uncover It) by Joel3(m): 12:07pm On Apr 06, 2013
@frank3.16, chasew nuts means growth, money, so eating chasew nuts means progress or meeting up to expectations and fulfillment in some aspects of your waking life but depending on which area you need nurturing and gian, picking chasew nut and where its been picked from i mean the location has to come in play. the fact that you picked them from your uncle house might means that your spiritual mind is telling you that you are lacking somethings you were supposed to be gaining, and you need to settle some unresolved issue so that you can gain some things around him. hope this help, but kindly remove your last post. and next time be patient with dream interpretation from me.
Re: Dream Interpretation Center. (tell Ur Dream & I'll Uncover It) by Joel3(m): 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2013
Baby

To see a baby in your dream signifies innocence, warmth and new beginnings. Babies symbolize something in your own inner nature that is pure, vulnerable, helpless and/ or uncorrupted. If you dream that the baby is smiling at you, then it suggests that you are experiencing pure joy. You do not ask for much to make you happy. If you find a baby in your dream, then it suggests that you have acknowledged your hidden potential. If you dream that you forgot you had a baby, then it suggests that you are trying hide your own vulnerabilities; you do not want to let others know of your weaknesses. Alternatively, forgetting about a baby represents an aspect of yourself that you have abandoned or put aside due to life's changing circumstances. The dream may serve as a reminder that it is time for you to pick up that old interest, hobby, or project again. If you dream that you are on your way to the hospital to have a baby, then it signifies your issues of dependency and your desires to be completely care for. Perhaps you are trying to get out of some responsibility. If you are pregnant in real life, then a more direct interpretation may simply mean that you are experiencing some anxieties of making it to the hospital when the time comes. To dream of a crying baby symbolizes a part of yourself that is deprived of attention and needs to be nurtured. Alternatively, it represents your unfulfilled goals and a sense of lacking in your life. If you dream that a baby is neglected, then it suggests that you are not paying enough attention to yourself. You are not utilizing your full potential. Alternatively, this dream could represent your fears about your own children and your ability to protect and to provide for them. To see yourself or someone as a baby in your dream refers to your desire to be cared for and nurtured. Alternatively, the dream may mean that you or someone is behaving immaturely. To dream about a starving baby represents your dependence on others. You are experiencing some deficiency in your life that needs immediate attention and gratification. To see a dead baby in your dream symbolizes the ending of something that was once a part of you. To dream of an extremely small baby symbolizes your helplessness and your fears of letting others become aware of your vulnerabilities and incompetence. You may be afraid to ask for help and as a result tend to take matters into your own hands. To dream that you are dipping a baby in and out of water signifies regression. You are regressing to a time where you had no worries and responsibilities. Alternatively, such a scenario is reminisce of when the baby is in the fetus and in its comfort zone. In fact, some expectant mothers even give birth in a pool, because the environment in the water mimics the environment in the uterus. It is less traumatic for the baby as it emerges into the world. So perhaps, the dream represents your search for your own comfort zone. To dream that a baby is walking or dancing refers to the potential and possibilities that life has in stored for you. The future looks bright. The dream may also be a metaphor that you need to take baby steps in your relationship, toward your goal, in a work project or whatever undertaking. If you have a baby in real life, then the dream is a reflection of your hopes for that baby.

1 Like

Re: Dream Interpretation Center. (tell Ur Dream & I'll Uncover It) by Joel3(m): 12:17pm On Apr 06, 2013
Babysit

To dream that you are babysitting suggests that you need to care for the child within yourself. To see or call for a babysitter in your dream indicates that you need to acknowledge and work on your inner child.

Having A Baby

To dream that you or someone is having a baby suggests that you are giving birth to a new idea or project. It also represents new beginnings or some upcoming event. A more direct interpretation of this dream, may represent your desires/ anxieties of giving birth or the anticipation for such an event to occur.

Beanie Baby

To see a beanie baby in your dream suggests that you are able to adapt to most situations. Consider the animal or the name of the beanie baby. The dream may have an underlying message or a pun.

Car Seat

To see an infant car seat in your dream implies that you are in control of someone else's direction or destiny in life.�Alternatively, the dream refers to the beginning stages of your life journey. You are just getting started on an important path.
Re: Dream Interpretation Center. (tell Ur Dream & I'll Uncover It) by Joel3(m): 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2013
Baby Bottle

To see a baby bottle in your dream represents your issues of dependency. You are relying too much on others. If you are drinking from a baby bottle, then the dream means that you need are emotionally immature. You need to grow up.

Baby Carriage

To see a baby carriage in your dream symbolizes your desire for a family or longing for a baby. If the baby carriage is empty, then it indicates sadness or an unfulfilled goal. Alternatively, it suggests that you need to cater to the needs of your own inner child.

Baby Clothes

To see baby clothes in your dream suggests that you are expressing yourself in a more subtle way. Alternatively, baby clothes represent your former ways of thinking or old habits which you have outgrown.

Baby Food

To see or feed baby food in your dream indicates that nurturance and care is needed in a waking situation. Alternatively, the dream may be a metaphor to indicate that you need to eat smaller portions of food. To eat or dream that you are being fed baby food indicates that you are being forced to re-learn something that you already know.

Baby Oil

To see baby oil in your dream indicates that you need to soothe the child within you. It is okay to let loose once in a while.

Baby Shoes

To see baby shoes in your dream symbolizes purity, innocence, vulnerability, tenderness and the desire for love. If you are planning to have or already have a baby, then it suggests that the baby will or has grounded you. After all, with a baby to tend to, you find yourself rooted at home most of the time and not being able to go out as much.

Baby Shower

To dream of a baby shower suggests that you are welcoming a new start. You are given a chance to start over again and do things differently this time around. You have a new found faith in life itself.
Re: Dream Interpretation Center. (tell Ur Dream & I'll Uncover It) by enilove(m): 2:15pm On Apr 06, 2013
frank3.16:
i saw my self pickin lots of cashew nuts in an uncle's house. this is a man that used to love me and somehow we fell apart (for something i might have said but he didnt tell me, well his wife had a hand), now in the dream it was his house but not an environment i know, besides he wasn't mad at me in the dream, but i rmembr i was uncomfortable around the wife in the dream

pls interpret, tanx

You have a blessing or blessing coming from this uncle of yours.Picking fruits in the dream connotes blessings.
But I will advice you to give the uncle a call and look for ways to settle with the wife,she might truly be a hindrance.

Tell God that ,since His words says whatever we accept on earth shall be accepted in heaven,I claim the good side of that dream and it shall manifest ,in Jesus name. And I reject every obstacle assigned against the manifestation of that dream, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Dream Interpretation Center. (tell Ur Dream & I'll Uncover It) by ebusko43: 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2013
I had a dream, last 5years ago...in that dream, i was walking in a bush path and i can under a big tree, i saw something, but am not very sure of wat i saw, the thing was shineing and Gold in color, as i wanted to touch it, i heard a voice saying not everytin you should touch..immedately i left that place, as i was walking toward a juction, a man 4rm no were, just came to me and told me that God will use me to do wonderful things....pls interpert..thanks.
Re: Dream Interpretation Center. (tell Ur Dream & I'll Uncover It) by ebusko43: 6:54pm On Apr 06, 2013
I had a dream, last 5years ago...in that dream, i was walking in a bush path and i came under a big tree, i saw something, but am not very sure of wat i saw, the thing was shining and Gold in color, as i wanted to touch it, i heard a voice saying not everytin you should touch..immedately i left that place, as i was walking toward a juction, a man 4rm no were, just came to me and told me that God will use me to do wonderful things....pls interpert..thanks.
Re: Dream Interpretation Center. (tell Ur Dream & I'll Uncover It) by Joel3(m): 7:16pm On Apr 06, 2013
@ebusko, this dream is of no use in the dream interpretation world. maybe God want to use you as the man has said, and that says it all. thanks
Re: Dream Interpretation Center. (tell Ur Dream & I'll Uncover It) by enilove(m): 7:40pm On Apr 06, 2013
ebusko43: I had a dream, last 5years ago...in that dream, i was walking in a bush path and i came under a big tree, i saw something, but am not very sure of wat i saw, the thing was shining and Gold in color, as i wanted to touch it, i heard a voice saying not everytin you should touch..immedately i left that place, as i was walking toward a juction, a man 4rm no were, just came to me and told me that God will use me to do wonderful things....pls interpert..thanks.

The bush indicated a lost path.As you saw yourself in that bush it means you were lost and that tree may connote a place of worship and the gold you saw was not a real gold( not a right place of worship) and you can not get what you were loooking for or solution to your problem in that place.

That bush may also means you were into something totally diff from the plan of God for your life.The gold may be a profession you chose as a way of life,thinking that is the plan of God for your life. But the mercy of God has indicated that God wants you to serve Him in a different way,a kind of higher call.

Pray that God should reveal His divine purpose for your life.Pray that god should open your spiritual eyes. Use the word of God in Psalm 25:4 to pray.
Re: Dream Interpretation Center. (tell Ur Dream & I'll Uncover It) by Joel3(m): 10:26am On Apr 07, 2013
Re: Dream Interpretation Center. (tell Ur Dream & I'll Uncover It) by slinkky(m): 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2013
Why do i hardly remember my dreams after i waking up. Imay remember only part of my dreams but not the whole of it.
Re: Dream Interpretation Center. (tell Ur Dream & I'll Uncover It) by ikweremilitant: 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2013
Joel.:
hello.,

i can find and solve the mistics of dreams, i will interpret them for you. that dream thats troubling you just bring them here and i can uncover them in details.

only bring dream that is troubling you and you want a clue what it is then i am here.

dreams with symbols, things, numbers, place, names and living this.

thanks and expect to see them coming. frontpage.

joel.
I always see leaders in my dreams both past nd present nija leaders,even now govs of many states I dream conversating with dem.d one dat baffles me most is siting face to face with awolowo nd discusing.I also see past nd present orld leaders
Re: Dream Interpretation Center. (tell Ur Dream & I'll Uncover It) by Nobody: 4:38am On Apr 12, 2013
OMG I LOVE THIS!! cheesy

I am a huge fan of dream interpretations/reading.

read these...i hope you get to the same conclusion I have:

dream one)
Bright red sky...with a single eye staring @ me.

dream two)
I'm on a hill and there is an angry face in the sky..a huge one approaching me.
It's much like the "smile now, cry later" drama masks..only it's the "cry later" one.

dream three)
I'm on an island full of skeletons dressed in clothing who are very much animated and acting/living like normal beings.

dream four)
I'm in a desert with smooth sand and all of a sudden twisters (4 in number) form around me. They are very tall but do not harm me.

Ok...let's see how you can interpret these dreams!! grin
Re: Dream Interpretation Center. (tell Ur Dream & I'll Uncover It) by Adekdammy: 7:33am On Apr 12, 2013
frank3.16:

pls interpret, tanx
cashew nut its d seed dat is planted to bring forth cashew, so picking them in ur uncle's house and d fact that u are no longer there is as good as the fruitfulness u took to that house, you are taking them back and ur uncle cant help it but not happy with d wife cos maybe she convinced him to make u guys av issues and now dey are regretting.tanx and God bless u.
Re: Dream Interpretation Center. (tell Ur Dream & I'll Uncover It) by Joel3(m): 6:07pm On Apr 13, 2013
@ikwere militant, you have a great star and destiny, you are in the leader,ruler,commander classes of people. the same with joself in the bible. you will do well in politics if you put more effort in that area, we are alike. i am same with you. but you need alot of patient. you till face trials that will make you give up. but you need helpers, your life depends on helpers always appreciate help no matter little it is.
Re: Dream Interpretation Center. (tell Ur Dream & I'll Uncover It) by marion8: 7:12am On Jul 06, 2013
In my dream my husband, myself and my children are with a married couple we know (Richard and Gloria) but are not close friends with, just people we know from church. We are together at my house, but the house looks different from the one we currently live in. After a while, we walk into the garden and there are beautiful flowers trailing down on a pergola. I mention that the white flowers are my favourite and then suddenly Gloria has some in her hands holding them to my face so I can smell them and I can smell sweet perfume coming from them. She then holds up a different flower for me to smell, which has some dark red on it, but I cannot smell any perfume coming from it. End

Thanks for any thoughts,
blessings
Re: Dream Interpretation Center. (tell Ur Dream & I'll Uncover It) by Joel3(m): 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2013
Flower

To see colorful flowers in your dream signify kindness, compassion, gentleness, pleasure, beauty, and gain. It is also symbolic of perfection and spirituality. Your dream may be an expression of love, joy and happiness. Alternatively, flowers in dream, especially if they are blooming, represent your hidden potential and latent talents.

Flowers can also denote a particular time or season. If the flowers are white, then it symbolizes sadness. Consider the color of the flower and the type of flower for additional analysis.

To see withered or dead flowers in your dream denotes disappointments and gloomy situations. It may signal an end to a love relationship. Or it could indicate that you may not be utilizing your full potential and talents and letting it go to waste. To dream that you receive a bouquet of flowers represents respect, approval, admiration, and rewards.

To see flowers blooming in barren soil signify that energy and cheerful nature will enable you to overcome your grievances. If you are picking flowers, then the dream symbolizes blooming love or a new developing relationship.

Flowerpot

To see a flowerpot in your dream symbolizes the womb and the feminine aspects of yourself. It also represents protection and nurturance. Alternatively, a flowerpot means that you creativity is being contained.
Re: Dream Interpretation Center. (tell Ur Dream & I'll Uncover It) by Joel3(m): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2013
House

To see a house in your dream represents your own soul and self. Specific rooms in the house indicate a specific aspect of your psyche. In general, the attic represents your intellect, the basement represents the unconscious, etc. If the house is empty, then it indicates feelings of insecurity. If the house is shifting, then it suggests that you are going through some personal changes and changing your belief system.

To dream that a house has no walls, represents a lack of privacy. You feel that everyone is looking over your shoulder or up in your business.

To see an abandoned house in your dream implies that you have left behind your past. You are ready to move forward toward the future.

To dream that you are cleaning your house signifies your need to clear out your thoughts and get rid of old ways. You are seeking self- improvement. If you live with others in your waking life, but dream that you are living alone, suggests that you need to take new steps toward independence. You need to accept responsibilities and be more self-reliant.

To see an old, run-down house in your dream represents your old beliefs, attitudes and how you used to think or feel. A situation in your current life may be bringing about those same old attitudes and feelings. Alternatively, the old house may symbolize your need to update you mode of thinking. If you see messy and/ or dilapidated houses in your dream, then it implies that an aspect of your own life is in chaos. You may be suffering from some emotional or psychological clutter. You need to release these feelings in order to regain control.

To dream that your house is damaged indicates your waking concerns about the condition of your house.

To see a new house in your dream indicates that you are entering into a new phase or new area in your life. You are becoming more emotionally mature. If you are locked out of the house, then it represents rejection and insecurity. You feel you are being left behind.

To dream that your house is broken into suggests that you are feeling violated. It may refer to a particular relationship or current situation in your life. Alternatively, it indicates that some unconscious material is attempting to make itself known. There are some aspects of yourself that you have denied.

To dream of a haunted house signifies unfinished emotional business, related to your childhood family, dead relatives, or repressed memories and feelings.

To dream that a house has disappeared indicates that you are not feeling grounded. You feel uprooted by a particular circumstance or relationship in your life.

To dream that water is rising up in your house, suggests that you are becoming overwhelmed by your emotions. **See The Meaning In Action: " Haunted House "

(1) (2) (Reply)

PARENTS: You need to respect your children too! / Evangelist Chidi Ibinado Accused Of Fraud / Glorious Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.