Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Dream Interpretation Center. (tell Ur Dream & I'll Uncover It) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dream Interpretation Center. (tell Ur Dream & I'll Uncover It) (11926 Views)

Pls Can I Get Interpretation To My Dream / Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dream Interpretation Center. (tell Ur Dream & I'll Uncover It) by Scofieldella(f): 8:33am On Jul 13, 2013
Pls interprete ds dream. I dreamt that I had a padlock on my mouth and all I could do was pray or speak few words from d space left beside my lipss. In reality, I don't talk like a parrot so what is d meaning, pls.
Re: Dream Interpretation Center. (tell Ur Dream & I'll Uncover It) by Joel3(m): 11:34am On Jul 13, 2013
scofieldella, my advise is you have to pray always, because what i can see is that your enemies have padlock your mouth for a specific something. restricting you from saying a particular something. maybe your prayer is effective and causing problem somewhere. and they padlock your mouth spiritually and this will make you not to pray or talk in real life. the spiritual controls the physical so also you can controls the spiritual from the physical through prayer. now that you have this vision you need a self deliverance to broke every padlock in your life.
Re: Dream Interpretation Center. (tell Ur Dream & I'll Uncover It) by Joel3(m): 11:47am On Jul 13, 2013
Padlock,

dreams of padlock usually means something that is related to prisoned or something that need to be imprisoned. you may feel restricted in some aspects of yourself. usually physical or spiritual inability. you have to check yourself what part of you is in prison or that need to be imprisoned. padlock has to do with locked usually physical or spiritual inability.
Re: Dream Interpretation Center. (tell Ur Dream & I'll Uncover It) by Scofieldella(f): 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
Tanx so much

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eternal Security : A Believer's Assurance Of Salvation - Ralph Yankee Arnold / Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m / Holy Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.