Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,092 members, 7,821,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Are There Keyboards With Usb Cords? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Are There Keyboards With Usb Cords? (700 Views)

The Name And Function Of This Bulge In Most Laptop Power Cords? / Use Ur External Hard Disk To Watch Movies On Ur Dvd Player With Usb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are There Keyboards With Usb Cords? by Benheart1(m): 12:54pm On Apr 03, 2008
is there any keyboard that uses usb

my keyboard port is not workin anymore and i'm thinking if there is any thing like that just like mouse that uses usb
Re: Are There Keyboards With Usb Cords? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2008
yes, there are.there are also bluetooth keyboards, for that matter
Re: Are There Keyboards With Usb Cords? by uspry1(f): 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2008
Yes there are USB keyboard. Also there are wireless keyboard too! However, majority most people prefer their KEYBOARD that has its own keyboard port.

I suspect that maybe your keyboard port cord loose in the rear that make it not function properly. Or your keyboard is filled with dirt and dust with it. All you need to do is getting a mini-vaccuum to clean up your keyboard.

BIG NO-NO-NO, if you spill any liquid into your keyboard. It will become not fucntion, you have to buy another one.

(1) (Reply)

Computer In Local Government / Get First Nigeria Made Antivirus / About My I-pod, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.