Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

How Can I Install SA Facebook Mod In Smf Forum? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Install SA Facebook Mod In Smf Forum? (1818 Views)

How to embed video in smf / I Want To Create Front Page In My Smf Forum / How Can I Embed Google Ads In My Smf Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Install SA Facebook Mod In Smf Forum? by abideweb: 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2013
Please, I need somebody to help me out with SA Facebook mod which I want to install on my forum.

I was told to create an app on facebook before I can use the mod but I was lost along the line trying to create the app.

Kindly help me out.
Re: How Can I Install SA Facebook Mod In Smf Forum? by Vcollinzo(m): 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2013
did you finally instal it?
Re: How Can I Install SA Facebook Mod In Smf Forum? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 03, 2013
download the mod from the official site
then go to developers.facebook.com and click on create app
then give the app a name, then give fill the name space field(optional though)
then click on submit button
now the app ID and SECRET WORD will be generated, copy both in a notepad
then head on to your smf admin section, click on download packages
then upload your SA facebook mod, after it, you will be redirected to the settings for the MOD.
fill the settings, input the id.....
i hope this helps..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Embarrassing Look of Innoson Group of Company's Website / Design Your Website For Cool Price / Wordpress Vs Review: Which Is The Best For SEO?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.