Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

RIP GOLDIE HARVEY - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / RIP GOLDIE HARVEY (8291 Views)

Bittyend Voted Among The Guys With 'game' On NL, Come In Here Onila And Goldie / RIP GANI FAWEHIMI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Exponental(m): 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2013
O lori obirin!
U are talented with women!
Go wear a tribal mark if u aint happy wit ur nature.
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by sparko1(m): 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2013
realist01: Am not going to upload my photo, some people will say oh hes cute , others will say hes just average and some will say hes ugly. Its a social network c'mon people are not honest here but the fact remains my life sucks and i hate being the way i am.
First i will say you have to learn to love who you are because that is the most important part, then try to know what exactly make people stare at you (for example you eye! Then put on shade), try avoid people that would have direct contact with that part of your body, try to understand the main reason why people like starring at you, most time is not just about being handsome but how you connect. Finally, if you use acid on you face, you may not know people who naturally don't look at you will then do. People here don't believe does'nt make it less real? No, well try the above, it may just work for you too.
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by jnrprof(m): 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
OP, get a grip of yourself!!!!!the issue is that you're too self absorbed. See yourself as a 'normal' person and everything around you would seem normal. Several gals have had crushes on me, some were so obvious that others noticed but i didn't cos my mind wasn't focused on that and i didn't see myself as the finest guy alive.
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2013
jnr prof: OP, get a grip of yourself!!!!!the issue is that you're too self absorbed. See yourself as a 'normal' person and everything around you would seem normal. Several gals have had crushes on me, some were so obvious that others noticed but i didn't cos my mind wasn't focused on that and i didn't see myself as the finest guy alive.

No i dont see myself as the finest guy alive actually, okay i am fine but the way girls stare at me its frustrating me. Its making me paranoid and i dont want that kinda life hence my rants, u see
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by mrsam(m): 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2013
Upload a pic let's know what da talk is all about.
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Fussbot: 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
Lol....wat I shld tel u?I dn't kno FINE BOY!
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 04, 2013
Don't worry OP I will take ur case in prayers n fasting so by friday u will wake up UGLY. No need for complement I just want to help. undecided
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 04, 2013
You are gay tongue
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Chomzy19(f): 7:35pm On Apr 04, 2013
Who is dis attention-seeker na? With delusions of grandiosity, hot well-toned handsome guys has not talked yet, na u wey wan talk, if that pic on ur twitter handle is urs, then u nid to wake up from that dream of urs. If peoople truly do stare @ u, its because u re Odd/strange n ur delusions dt pple re staring at u keeps making u see looks where there is none
Solution: go meet a psychologist, anybody that can post this as a thread has some serious complex/image issues.
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 04, 2013
*following*
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by horlajide: 10:48pm On Apr 04, 2013
horlajide: Shi.t dey smell!!

realist01 retard01 : Ah oga no be shi.t sir, na my thread o

horlajide:Your thread??

retard01 :Yes Sir!

horlajide: *adjusting spectacles and glances at title* “my life as an ugly looking guy who wished he was average looking

horlajide:*Looks at OP*you be mumu!!Bloody hypocritical ignoramus

retard01 :*blushing* ah!! Oga all that grammar just for me? Thank You Sir

horlajide :So you no know say na where your “handsomeness” end.na im my own another person own start?

horlajide: BTW what do you hope to achieve by opening this thread

retard01 :I was seeking attention sir.

horlajide :Nincompoop!!! Small pikin dey worry you. Run away and report yourself to the mod of this section.

5 Likes

Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by abiki(f): 11:53pm On Apr 04, 2013
op, I just searched for you on twitter ( kosi's husband). Good heavens! Stop fooling yourself.
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by carlos1(m): 12:07am On Apr 05, 2013
Mavor: That he's about to come out of the closet. grin

I doubt, D moral here is dat We should nt bliv everything we read on nairaland. D OP is looking for a galfriend. Seriously!!
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by carlos1(m): 12:10am On Apr 05, 2013
barefootbandit:

If you say so, I mean...
[img]http://3.bp..com/-MDBUpx7u5KU/TVg3ejnOlQI/AAAAAAAAAAk/cIh4vdbs76s/s1600/even_jesus_hates_you.jpg[/img]
gringringringringringringringrin

Just hope u r nt mocking God? There would b consequencies o !!!
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 12:29am On Apr 05, 2013
Chomzy19: Who is dis attention-seeker na? With delusions of grandiosity, hot well-toned handsome guys has not talked yet, na u wey wan talk, if that pic on ur twitter handle is urs, then u nid to wake up from that dream of urs. If peoople truly do stare @ u, its because u re Odd/strange n ur delusions dt pple re staring at u keeps making u see looks where there is none
Solution: go meet a psychologist, anybody that can post this as a thread has some serious complex/image issues.

People dont stare at odd people. People dont stare at people, some people stare at some people, some people walk past people. I'll just ignore those that choose to stare its the normal thing to do.
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 12:32am On Apr 05, 2013
abiki: op, I just searched for you on twitter ( kosi's husband). Good heavens! Stop fooling yourself.

Are you mad, how dare u say such. Okay i may be a bit frisky here but how dare u come to my twitter and judge me? Ugly piece of poo thunder fire ur father and mother , smelling bastard
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 12:34am On Apr 05, 2013
alutacontinua: *following*

What?
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 12:36am On Apr 05, 2013
abiki: op, I just searched for you on twitter ( kosi's husband). Good heavens! Stop fooling yourself.

Ugly stalker, "i just searched for u on twitter" dirty thing
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by skfa1: 12:43am On Apr 05, 2013
realist01:

Are you mad, how dare u say such. Okay i may be a bit frisky here but how dare u come to my twitter and judge me? Ugly piece of poo thunder fire ur father and mother , smelling bastard

Can u see your life?
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 12:43am On Apr 05, 2013
Chomzy19: Who is dis attention-seeker na? With delusions of grandiosity, hot well-toned handsome guys has not talked yet, na u wey wan talk, if that pic on ur twitter handle is urs, then u nid to wake up from that dream of urs. If peoople truly do stare @ u, its because u re Odd/strange n ur delusions dt pple re staring at u keeps making u see looks where there is none

Girls with class follow me on twitter, u can check my follower list and they saw the same picture u saw and more than six of them this same afternoon that i posted this topic said i was really goodlooking. U want to make a point? Try being truthful and stop being so fake because my guts offend you. And no i wont wonder why people stare at me again , neither will i pay attention to any compliment again. Am gonna shut down every opportunity for any one to get superfacial with me, its childish.
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 12:45am On Apr 05, 2013
skfa1:

Can u see your life?

Thunder fire both ur parents , ur life will kill u. Rat like u open mouth to talk to me, smh
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 05, 2013
I have seen to many fugly people on NL who have the deusional thought that they are good looking..anyway....
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 12:50am On Apr 05, 2013
mondi_cheeks: I have seen to many fugly people on NL who have the deusional thought that they are good looking..anyway....

You are number one , ur very ugly but something in u must think u are cute
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 05, 2013
realist01:

You are number one , ur very ugly but something in u must think u are cute
sweetness don't get so mad about it grin...pple who are actually goodlooking don't try as hard as you do smiley
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 12:57am On Apr 05, 2013
GOD WILL PUNISH MOST OF YOU, BEING BIASD WILL KILL YOU. ARE THESE NOT REALLY CLASSY GIRLS U BASTARDS MADE ME QUESTION THIS AFTERNOON JUST TO SEE WHAT PEOPLE REALLY SEE ME AS. UGLY LOCAL GIRLS HERE WILL HAVE GUTS TO TALK TO ME, COME TO MY THREAD AND U WILL KNOW WHAT IT IS TO BE ABUSED..BIASD BASTARDS

Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 1:01am On Apr 05, 2013
mondi_cheeks: sweetness don't get so mad about it grin...pple who are actually goodlooking don't try as hard as you do smiley

I dint try anything, its just unfortunate i rant here which is very childish. Are u more pretty or classy than the girls that follow me on twitter? (like this other girl) Take ur local self out of my thread

Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 1:15am On Apr 05, 2013

Post a picture of ur boyfriend and let me compare it to this very same photo and lets ask a random person on facebook or twitter and lets see what they'll tell u. Bias fool, do u even know ur surname
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 05, 2013
realist01:

What?

I'm following this thread na....wanna laff at you when you start crying about ever creating such a thread on nairaland. grin grin grin
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 1:20am On Apr 05, 2013
Seun is a very intelligent young man, his idea of a forum where nigerians cam converge was a good idea until local disrespectful riffraffs felt the need to join the forum. Its almost jusy like 2go where very local people with low sense of reasoning converge. Twitter is made up mostly of elites and people with good social standing. Do u lot even know what instagram is? Do u have an account? Do u know what is keek ? How can u identify a good thing when u look like death. Nonsense
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 1:21am On Apr 05, 2013
alutacontinua:

I'm following this thread na....wanna laff at you when you start crying about ever creating such a thread on nairaland. grin grin grin

Too many dead people here, i'll just stick to twiiter . Eww
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 05, 2013
realist01: Seun is a very intelligent young man, his idea of a forum where nigerians cam converge was a good idea until local disrespectful riffraffs felt the need to join the forum. Its almost jusy like 2go where very local people with low sense of reasoning converge. Twitter is made up mostly of elites and people with good social standing. Do u lot even know what instagram is? Do u have an account? Do u know what is keek ? How can u identify a good thing when u look like death. Nonsense

I gotta quote this cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Nobody: 1:24am On Apr 05, 2013
realist01:

I dint try anything, its just unfortunate i rant here which is very childish. Are u more pretty or classy than the girls that follow me on twitter? (like this other girl) Take ur local self out of my thread
follow u on twitter...shame, not even the women u date

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Last Two Phone Digit Match For Opposite Sex! / Nairaland Sugar Mummy Scam Cartel! / Lady Searching For Soulmate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.