Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,903 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

RIP GOLDIE HARVEY - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / RIP GOLDIE HARVEY (8288 Views)

Bittyend Voted Among The Guys With 'game' On NL, Come In Here Onila And Goldie / RIP GANI FAWEHIMI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 3:07pm On Apr 05, 2013
ba7man: Aiii bro, but remember that no matter how good looking you are, Ballotelli, OBJ, Bance (The Burkina-faso footballer) and their likes will still get stared at more than you. You should be glad they aint staring at u b'cos you have a deformity or an embarassing disease....Now, it takes enough inner strength to stand that.

T r u t h. Like u earlier stated, I'll just be friendlier when they stare, and i wont forget to call them "ma" because am not interested in any relationship right now.
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2013
Thread closed guys.
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by try69: 3:34pm On Apr 05, 2013
you call him attention seeker and keep giving him the attention .. undecided

OP no mind them na jealuosy.. grin grin grin but guy wise up now cry cry Stop ranting and use those good looks to get you those things.. abi u no sharp angry

i used to use mine until cupid shot me wink wink, now i jus behave like i'v got asperger syndrome grin grin grin when i meet other punanis..
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2013
try69: you call him attention seeker and keep giving him the attention .. undecided

OP no mind them na jealuosy.. grin grin grin but guy wise up now cry cry Stop ranting and use those good looks to get you those things.. abi u no sharp angry

i used to use mine until cupid shot me wink wink, now i jus behave like i'v got asperger syndrome grin grin grin when i meet other punanis..

Hahaha funny guy. Sometimes its annoying when people give u unnecessary attention, its fun sometimes but trust me if you are not the type of guy that like girls alot its soo annoying.
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by try69: 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2013
realist01:

Hahaha funny guy. Sometimes its annoying when people give u unnecessary attention, its fun sometimes but trust me if you are not the type of guy that like girls alot its soo annoying.

you had better like them.. smiley

no miss out abeg..no waste wetin people dey look for wink wink
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2013
Best advice so far, i'll just stick to it. Bye people.

Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Kslib(m): 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2013
*****following***
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2013
realist01:

T r u t h. Like u earlier stated, I'll just be friendlier when they stare, and i wont forget to call them "ma" because am not interested in any relationship right now.
Duhhhh!!! Who cares grin
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 5:06pm On Apr 05, 2013
This thread is over mehn
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by otumfour(m): 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2013
sexkillz: Post your picture, else, you are just another attention seeking bloody liar who feels good only by making up spurious claims, and who should be bitchslapped for wasting our time. . . undecided

dude! thank u.....
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 05, 2013
Becacia_Barbie: Hahhahha...classy people on twitter? Classy girls? Lmaooo....u mean those gals claimn to be b!tches just to get followers? grin grin
wait o! Is it not dat same twitter i visit everyday There is something defo wrong with you! Twitter is filled up with little kids, rude kids, spoilt brats from poor homes like you, uneducated human beings and celebrities! Yea, and besides people live fake lives there...they pretend to be who they aint...and u called that classy? Are u high on something? I used to b on twitter 24/7 bt discovered Nairaland, and i can prove it to you anytime, anyday that 80% of people on Nairaland are far better, classier/sophisticated, intelligent, more beautiful, handsome, matured than those low lives on twitter, so dont even try comparing that sick place to Nairaland!
how is Nl different?
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Dubemkelly(m): 1:05am On Apr 06, 2013
realist01:

U dont get it. I want to be average or ugly because no girl will be smiling at me because i came to buy bread from their store or looking at me throughout because i came to buy recharge card. Stop looking at me girls am average or ugly leave me alone am so angry.
I think u r so FRUSTRATED niggur....plz go get a life n stop being gayish,btw r u up2 18yrs?
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by stevecantrell: 10:22am On Apr 06, 2013
You can tone down your looks..
Just take up boxing.

Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Agrika: 10:44am On Apr 06, 2013
What you need is a girlfriend.
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by tyson55(m): 11:31am On Apr 06, 2013
What the heck is this thread all about? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by horlajide: 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2013
if forbes list had a list for fools,this OP should rank top

dude kid is a disgrace.if every NL babe came here to rant about one guy or the other stared at her face,'twin-towers' and ba.ckside.you think you'll still find space for this foolish thread?

NL plz lets quit commenting cos more comments only gives him the attention he seeks
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2013
Awww, you unfortunate little “good looking” person!

People smile at you, greet you and are generally friendly and you cheapen their good manners by believing they are complimenting your looks? You go to a shop and the shop girl looks at you and that's somehow a problem?

You may feel pretty but you definitely sound ugly. And going by your little description of yourself - you're ill-mannered too. Who knows why people stare at you? Perhaps they find your airs ridiculous - like, see that guy again, he thinks he's so fine.

Open up your mind my dear (not using that because you're fine, I generally call ppl “my dear”) and get busy with important things -things that would actually add value to someone. People will then start to take you seriously because right now you're quite simply a joke. No offense.

2 Likes

Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Pataki: 12:59pm On Apr 06, 2013
OP, I know for a certainty that I am ugly. But when I saw your picture posted here, I had hopes.

My man (in Denzel Washington voice), you are fugly! I see you so, my hope is alive!!!
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Idowuogbo(f): 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2013
Pataki: OP, I know for a certainty that I am ugly. But when I saw your picture posted here, I had hopes.

My man (in Denzel Washington voice), you are fugly! I see you so, my hope is alive!!!
Lmaoooo!!!
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2013
Pataki: OP, I know for a certainty that I am ugly. But when I saw your picture posted here, I had hopes.

Devil baptize you. Its paining you that am cute abi, monkey compare me and you ..

Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2013
Since the mod are refusing to close this thread let any bastard come and talk trash , am ready for you. This thread will get to page 70 am here waiting for you
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2013
Is it my fault that am handsome? Tell me..

Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 2:16pm On Apr 06, 2013
Raggedy_Ann: Awww, you unfortunate little “good looking” person!

People smile at you, greet you and are generally friendly and you cheapen their good manners by believing they are complimenting your looks? You go to a shop and the shop girl looks at you and that's somehow a problem?

You may feel pretty but you definitely sound ugly. And going by your little description of yourself - you're ill-mannered too. Who knows why people stare at you? Perhaps they find your airs ridiculous - like, see that guy again, he thinks he's so fine.

Open up your mind my dear (not using that because you're fine, I generally call ppl “my dear”) and get busy with important things -things that would actually add value to someone. People will then start to take you seriously because right now you're quite simply a joke. No offense.

So what of people that actually compliment my look? Like the girl in the park "guy arrange ur money well na , fine boy like u" the girl i met in abuja "as u fine like this ur just mean" (i didnt even know her she asked me to help her i refused) "ur too fine ni***" that was my brother only yesterday + a million other encounter i cant remember or mention , so what do u have to explain this time mrs "know everything" Tell me ??
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2013
All these girls that will be saying "this boy is fine sha" in their minds but will be typing opposite on my thread , be decieving urselves. I wont go out with u, ur not my type.
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2013
Becacia_Barbie:
Duhhhh!!! Who cares grin

Leave me alone na, what do u want from me? I said girls are disturbing my life in reality i dont want female stalkers on social network too. Drama queen leave me alone
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 2:30pm On Apr 06, 2013
Girls think i am very handsome and i will just learn to tolerate them girls that stalk me. like girls on twitter advised me to do. This thread is officially over.
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by realist01(m): 2:37pm On Apr 06, 2013
HAHAHAHA THE GIRLS THAT WERE VIEWING MY THREAD RAN AWAY IMMEDIATELY I POSTED MY PHOTOS, GOD WHY DID U MAKE ME HANDSOME. GIRLS ACT VERY STUPIDLY AROUND ME BOTH ONLINE AND IN REAL LIFE AND I GET SO ANGRYY MEHN, THATS WHY I POSTED THIS THREAD IN THE FIRST PLACE. WELL I'LL LEARN TO TOLERATE THEM BECAUSE ITS NOT EVERYDAY THEY GET TO SEE CUTE FACES LIKE MINE.
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Idowuogbo(f): 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2013
realist01: Is it my fault that am handsome? Tell me..
Cute!
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 06, 2013
realist01: Is it my fault that am handsome? Tell me..

aww, you are cute smiley

but which kain hairstyle are you carrying on your head ?
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by star4(f): 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by Fussbot: 3:15pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ha!u 5n o guy...4get...bt I swear down I get guys wey 4n pass u...*no beef*..u resemble chris brown...btw,u shld av jst posted ur pix b4 starting 2 argue...
Re: RIP GOLDIE HARVEY by dopeJemi: 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2013
see una.. Dat is not his picture oh

His reaL pix z on page 2.. ReaList, why did u upLoad sum1 eLse's pix nau? Don't u av confidence in urseLf again

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Last Two Phone Digit Match For Opposite Sex! / Nairaland Sugar Mummy Scam Cartel! / Lady Searching For Soulmate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.