Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Radio Presenter Daring Akpabio With The Truth. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Presenter Daring Akpabio With The Truth. (15786 Views)

EFCC Confronts Akpabio With Evidence Of Transactions / Alleged N10b Fraud: Efcc Confronts Akpabio With Evidence Of Transactions / Photo News: Gov. Akpabio With AKS New CP Mr. Gabriel Achong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Presenter Daring Akpabio With The Truth. by AdviserGeneral: 10:32am On Apr 05, 2013
I am suggesting strongly that the National Assembly should not let this fly away this time around, in the name of fighting corruption, they should discharge Gov. Godswill Akpabio of his duty as governor of Akwa-Ibom State. The corrupt governor deserves to be put on hot seat.[color=#000099][/color]

Ahmad Isah is just speaking out of ignorance. Does he think the National Assembly can do anything to a sitting Governor? Not even the Senate President David Mark has immunity, so he should think of something else. Out of over 160 Million Nigerians, only 74 have immunity.
Re: Radio Presenter Daring Akpabio With The Truth. by Phorlorunso: 10:33am On Apr 05, 2013
Reading the comments of some nigerian youths on this forum, you cannot but fear for the future of this country..

2 Likes

Re: Radio Presenter Daring Akpabio With The Truth. by Princeojua(m): 10:36am On Apr 05, 2013
talktimi: ...." The surprising thing was that people were clapping and cheering for him after that atrocious statement."

Op which kind pepper body you get na ? From your statement above the people are happy, let the opponent in said election head to the election tribunal or take the governor to court if e still dey pain am of which I am sure the amiable governor has "settled" said opponent. Nigerians and their wahala sef. cool
I will advice you to shut up your mouth and be democratic. Is that what democracy is all about? Depriving and restraining someone else from what rightful belong to him/her? Rigging and disenfranchising the citizens because the lack the idea of what Rigging means? I urge you to be God fearing and fight against evil. I think he has bite morethan he can chew. Akpabio you have betrayed the people of Akwa Ibom. I raise my case... Cheers

1 Like

Re: Radio Presenter Daring Akpabio With The Truth. by ademutiu: 10:37am On Apr 05, 2013
baynix: Pls.. He Shld Nt Apologise For Anything!! Thr Shld Be Freedom Of Speech Pls!

[size=25]Edmond Obilo Still Ma Fave Radio Presenter.. He Knows How To Handle Ds Politicians! He 'll Force You To Call Urself A Thief!! [/size]

You are very correct
Re: Radio Presenter Daring Akpabio With The Truth. by WaleLeemson: 10:45am On Apr 05, 2013
that guy is a dullard.
Screwface:

Na because of comments like dis and people like you we stil dey where we dey.
Re: Radio Presenter Daring Akpabio With The Truth. by talktimi(m): 10:47am On Apr 05, 2013
ORAFA: U sound so stewpid and ignorant. I suggest u have a VERY LOW IQ so no need explaining the effect of what he said to you.
I am laughing at your extremely high iq mr wise man grin
Re: Radio Presenter Daring Akpabio With The Truth. by WaleLeemson: 10:49am On Apr 05, 2013
Akpabio is a foolish man.God go punish you. Ahmed Issa may God continue to protect u. U owe nobody any apology.
Re: Radio Presenter Daring Akpabio With The Truth. by victorD3: 10:49am On Apr 05, 2013
our Nigerian media is the next corrupted after the police. They travel here and there looking for who is ready to pay for praises and all. Wait and see renowned journalist start defending Akpabio on front page of their toilet papers.
Re: Radio Presenter Daring Akpabio With The Truth. by talktimi(m): 10:51am On Apr 05, 2013
Princeojua: I will advice you to shut up your mouth and be democratic. Is that what democracy is all about? Depriving and restraining someone else from what rightful belong to him/her? Rigging and disenfranchising the citizens because the lack the idea of what Rigging means? I urge you to be God fearing and fight against evil. I think he has bite morethan he can chew. Akpabio you have betrayed the people of Akwa Ibom. I raise my case... Cheers
why don't you shut your own lousy trap you miniature donkey, the moment the people of that senatorial district or the senator dropped in question complain then you will have the right to. Why e dey pain you sef mr democrat ?
Re: Radio Presenter Daring Akpabio With The Truth. by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 05, 2013
Much as i dont support banning the airing of Hembelembe program on Radio, am of the opinion that Ordinary Ahmed lacks professionalism in discharging his duty. I always tell my friend that this program will not last for the simple reason that respect for people in authority and even for the ordinary Nigerians he fights their course eludes him. He sees himself as the Lord of The Ring and thus could insult anyone at will!
His program would have brought him accolades cos its a well thought out one but done in the most unprofessional manner.There is a way one will present the truth and it would be acceptable and even the offender will be moved to correct the ills; That Ordinary Ahmed lacks due to his thoughtless talks and dare for the FG and its representatives.
Finally, I love the program but dont like how its presented!

1 Like

Re: Radio Presenter Daring Akpabio With The Truth. by Melancholy(m): 10:55am On Apr 05, 2013
Am not surprise cos we all know that PDP watch word is CORRUPTION.
Re: Radio Presenter Daring Akpabio With The Truth. by mithel(m): 10:56am On Apr 05, 2013
dad007: It is someone like you makes me think naija have no future.You are a disgrace undecided

Exactly!!!!!!

cry cry cry
Re: Radio Presenter Daring Akpabio With The Truth. by Gooogle(m): 11:02am On Apr 05, 2013
Phorlorun$#o:
Reading the comments of some nigerian youths on this forum, you cannot but fear for the future of this country..

No fear. About 10 persons own over 5,000 names/handles/ids with plenty laptos everywhere.
Nigerian youths are different. we want a real change.
Re: Radio Presenter Daring Akpabio With The Truth. by honeric01(m): 11:06am On Apr 05, 2013
This country is now an animal kingdom.. O boy see comments from youths oooooo chai!!
Re: Radio Presenter Daring Akpabio With The Truth. by Gooogle(m): 11:07am On Apr 05, 2013
Ishsoph: Much as i dont support banning the airing of Hembelembe program on Radio, am of the opinion that Ordinary Ahmed lacks professionalism in discharging his duty. I always tell my friend that this program will not last for the simple reason that respect for people in authority and even for the ordinary Nigerians he fights their course eludes him. He sees himself as the Lord of The Ring and thus could insult anyone at will!
His program would have brought him accolades cos its a well thought out one but done in the most unprofessional manner.There is a way one will present the truth and it would be acceptable and even the offender will be moved to correct the ills; That Ordinary Ahmed lacks due to his thoughtless talks and dare for the FG and its representatives.
Finally, I love the program but dont like how its presented!

Omo, throw professionalism to the dogs. The same thing that has kept us like this. We ve been 'professional' with our problems. Fela, Gani etc fought without gloves. Change agents across history have never been mannered people because the ills done to people by their leaders have never been 'professional'.

6 Likes

Re: Radio Presenter Daring Akpabio With The Truth. by mithel(m): 11:07am On Apr 05, 2013
Gooogle:

No fear. About 10 persons own over 5,000 names/handles/ids with plenty laptos everywhere.
Nigerian youths are different. we want a real change.

abeg,lets stop deceiving ourselves, the ones on twitter nko?? i used to have hope in my generation saving Nigeria,but naaah , now i dont have that hope , about 90% (yes,that high) are too ignorant, sttooopid, sentimental to save Nigeria ,not excluding the "i cant be bothered types" ......maybe our children's children cry cry

its a really sad situation
Re: Radio Presenter Daring Akpabio With The Truth. by tomzman: 11:07am On Apr 05, 2013
Going by the comments of some people on this thread, I am tempted to say Nigeria has a sad future.
For God's sake this is a democratic state. In saner climes, Akpabio would have been removed by now and to think some cretins on this forum support his statement, Nigeria has a BIG problem.
Re: Radio Presenter Daring Akpabio With The Truth. by Pataki: 11:12am On Apr 05, 2013
talktimi: why don't you shut your own lousy trap you miniature donkey, the moment the people of that senatorial district or the senator dropped in question complain then you will have the right to. Why e dey pain you sef mr democrat ?

See the doofus that always claim he does not like to insult people on the forum.

You are criminal minded if you support Akpabio and his utterances. You are a disgrace to a corrupt free Nigeria that some of us honest Nigerians are clamoring for.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Presenter Daring Akpabio With The Truth. by talktimi(m): 11:18am On Apr 05, 2013
Pataki:

See the doofus that always claim he does not like to insult people on the forum.

You are criminal minded if you support Akpabio and his utterances. You are a disgrace to a corrupt free Nigeria that some of us honest Nigerians are clamoring for.
#---->attemptingtogiveadamnaboutyouropinion
Re: Radio Presenter Daring Akpabio With The Truth. by kennydee05(m): 11:34am On Apr 05, 2013
PDP new motto is Malpractice and rigging
Re: Radio Presenter Daring Akpabio With The Truth. by nmagirl(f): 11:36am On Apr 05, 2013
ORAFA: U sound so stewpid and ignorant. I suggest u have a VERY LOW IQ so no need explaining the effect of what he said to you.

U just said wot is in my mind. Some uneducated barrow-pushers come to NL and open their unbrushed teeth n unwashed mouth n dullard brain and type things without thinking or reasoning becos the hv access to internet. Gosh! do some people think @ all... can u re-read ur comment again!!

1 Like

Re: Radio Presenter Daring Akpabio With The Truth. by peruso: 11:40am On Apr 05, 2013
only a REVOLUTION CAN SAVE THIS COUNTRY!!

so because this guy dared to re-echo MARK MY WORDS "RE-ECHOED" what AKPABIO said to thr larger population, the programm has been brot down as at today the programm is no longer running.

POWERFUL AKPABIO!!!!!!

Anyway isah you should be thankful its only the programm they can take down, cause if you were to be in akwa ibom you would have gone missing or some "unknown gunmen" would have taken care of you.

but my brother ------- DONT STOP TALKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY CANT TAKE THAT FROM YOU
Re: Radio Presenter Daring Akpabio With The Truth. by tjskii(f): 11:41am On Apr 05, 2013
baynix: Pls.. He Shld Nt Apologise For Anything!! Thr Shld Be Freedom Of Speech Pls!

[size=25]Edmond Obilo Still Ma Fave Radio Presenter.. He Knows How To Handle Ds Politicians! He 'll Force You To Call Urself A Thief!! [/size]

Which edmund obilo,d guy irritates the hell outta me,he sounds so pompous and arrogant,feel lik bashing my head over d dashboard wenever he comes on, puts me off listening to his show angry angry
Re: Radio Presenter Daring Akpabio With The Truth. by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 05, 2013
Gooogle:
Omo, throw professionalism to the dogs. The same thing that has kept us like this. We ve been 'professional' with our problems. Fela, Gani etc fought without gloves. Change agents across history have never been mannered people because the ills done to people by their leaders have never been 'professional'.

well we shan't! That's all we'v got to work for us - PROFESSINALISM! Until its imbibed in all tiers of our national life, we'll be sitting on a long thing.
And pls does the change agents you mention also talk thoughtlessly to the depressed and justice-denied poeple(people they claim to fight for) that came to them for succor? U need to listen to that program before u stand for him. Meanwhile, am still of the stance that the program is well tought out but handled in the most unprofessional manner!
Re: Radio Presenter Daring Akpabio With The Truth. by akpanbaba: 11:45am On Apr 05, 2013
Nigerians are just getting to know what Akpabio represent.Too late
Re: Radio Presenter Daring Akpabio With The Truth. by talktimi(m): 11:45am On Apr 05, 2013
People will just come on nairaland claiming to be more catholic than the pope. Bad belle people

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/16416-acn-aspirants-in-osun-protest-imposition-of-candidates

As I said ealier, s#it happens everywhere in naija politics. If the losing aspirant feels agrieved, then he/she can go to court instead of overnight saints disturbing the peace here.
Re: Radio Presenter Daring Akpabio With The Truth. by peruso: 11:54am On Apr 05, 2013
akpanbaba: Nigerians are just getting to know what Akpabio represent.Too late

YES MY BROTHER MANY MANY MANY I REPEAT MANY PEOPLE NEVER KNEW THIS MAN..... BUT THANK GOD THINGS ARE BRINGING HIM TO NATIONAL PROMINENCE FOR PPLE TO KNW HIM FOR WHO HE IS........

TO TO THINK OF THE FACT THAT THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY OF 2015 WOULD BE FILLED BY THIS TYPE AND THE ALAMI OF THIS WORLD. THEN REVOLUTION REMAINS THE ANSWER
Re: Radio Presenter Daring Akpabio With The Truth. by talktimi(m): 11:54am On Apr 05, 2013
http://www.leadership.ng/nga/articles/38237/2012/10/24/lg_election_cpc_officials_protest_imposition_candidate.html

Most of you guys screaming blue murder here are just selective democrats, remove the logs in your eyes first before removing the speck in the eyes of others.
Re: Radio Presenter Daring Akpabio With The Truth. by Pataki: 11:58am On Apr 05, 2013
talktimi: #---->attemptingtogiveadamnaboutyouropinion

Attributes of a goat is what your quoted post above reeks of.
Re: Radio Presenter Daring Akpabio With The Truth. by baynix(m): 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2013
tjskii:

Which edmund obilo,d guy irritates the hell outta me,he sounds so pompous and arrogant,feel lik bashing my head over d dashboard wenever he comes on, puts me off listening to his show angry angry

Easy Bruh!!

He Is Nt Arrogant IMO.. Buh His Questions Are Always Technical! And If U 're Nt Very Careful.. You 'l Start Stutterin!

If He Was The One Interviewin "MyOgaAtTheTop".. LOL!! Make I No Talk Wetin Go Happen!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason / Western Govts ‘knew Where Chibok Schoolgirls Were’ / Why Nigeria Emerged World Poverty Headquarters – Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.