Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,184 members, 7,839,031 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Credit Card And Online Payment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Credit Card And Online Payment (520 Views)

The Difference Between A Credit Card And A Debit Card / How My Roommate Stole 120,000 Naira From My ATM Card And How I Caught Him / How Can I Get My Own Credit Card In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Credit Card And Online Payment by donlet(m): 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2013
Hi guys
I think we all have to find a lasting solution to this online payment problem. Imagine i have alot of items i want to buy online but for the limitation of having to pay with credit card. I know there should be away out and i have heard about a couple of option like Zenith bank's web surfer card, uba's africad, fastecash and the rest but the question is what is the most reliable and safe method of online payment in nigeria? Pls let keep the thread clean only genuine methods and scammer should not come near my thread this just to educate us all and share ideas.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Micromax Products In Nigeria Or Online Shiped To Niaja / Union Bank Of Nigeria - Still Charges Cards Maintenance Fees / Mpz Professional Cleaning Services Now In Ikorodu, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.