Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,807 members, 7,862,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

The 11th Husband - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The 11th Husband (702 Views)

11th Oct ITBP Head Constable Telecom (re-exam) Answer Key 2015 / Super Sunday 11th Edition. Ft Bin Gee / The 11th Commandment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 11th Husband by dups10(f): 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2008
A young man married a beautiful woman who had previously divorced 10 husbands. On their wedding night, she told her new husband to "Please be gentle; I'm still a virgin".

"What?" said the puzzled groom. "How can that be if you've been married ten times."

"Well, husband#1 was a Sales Representative; he kept telling me how great it was going   to be.

"Husband # 2 was in Software Services; he was never really sure how it was suppose to function; but he said he'd look into it and get back with me.

"Husband # 3 was from Field Services; he said that everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.

"Husband # 4 was in Telemarketing; even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.

"Husband # 5 was an Engineer, he understood the basic process but he wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state of the-art method.

"Husband #6 was from Administration; he thought he knew how but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.

"Husband # 7 was in Marketing; although he had a product, he was never sure how to position it.

"Husband # 8 was a Psychiatrist; all he did was talk about it.

"Husband # 9 was a Gynecologist; all he did was look at it.

"Husband # 10 was a Stamp Collector; all he ever did was,  God I miss him.

" But now that I've married you, I'm so excited".

"Wonderful", said the husband, "but why?

"You’re with the "GOVERNMENT".

This time I KNOW I'M going to get screwed."
Re: The 11th Husband by aristole(m): 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2008
@ poster.
This is staleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The 11th Husband by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2008
50% boring
Re: The 11th Husband by dups10(f): 9:11am On Apr 04, 2008
webdezzi:

50% boring

which one do u post?
Re: The 11th Husband by Lolabbey: 9:14am On Apr 04, 2008
hmm
Re: The 11th Husband by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 10, 2008
so when did it become a crime to say a joke is boring when it is?

I prefer not to post than post boring C&Ps
Re: The 11th Husband by ThugLife1(m): 1:05am On Apr 11, 2008
uhm
Re: The 11th Husband by clemcykul(f): 10:09am On Apr 11, 2008
stale!

(1) (Reply)

Innocent Minds / Fishing Spot / Ginne Grants The Wish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.