Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! (5560 Views)

I Am On Radio This Moment Discussing Politics / Buhari & Queen Elizabeth Discussing At CHOGM In Malta / Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by dearzi(f): 5:00pm On May 11, 2006
Really, i think we should let this topic go. It was either a joke and it's done its job, or it's doing something else. Women in politics shouldn't be an issue, we've been there since Genesis doing the behind the scene work, but now we're becoming more prominent. Men who don't like it--deal with it!
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by naijacutee(f): 10:25pm On May 14, 2006
WTF's that about women can't stand to pee?
The way forward at this point is to join your Hausa fellowmen and squat to pee. That's why they are so sucessfull. Cos they pee like women
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by loma(m): 7:53pm On May 15, 2006
Its not about being Hausa men. As muslims ,when you pee , you need to make sure the pee doesnt spill on you,and also clean up afterwards.So some people, not only Hausa( I have seen Americans, Indians,etc do it), prefer to squat to avoid spillage.
DIVERSITY!
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by hotangel2(f): 8:33pm On May 15, 2006
naijacutee:

WTF's that about women can't stand to pee?
The way forward at this point is to join your Hausa fellowmen and squat to pee. That's why they are so sucessfull. Cos they pee like women

Haa! For real? What about those mallams and shoe makers?

Shebi they pee like that. Are they successful NO i don't think so. Most of the successful hausa men are succesful not because they pee like women. This is just ridiculous!!
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by Bisanke(f): 9:08pm On May 15, 2006
hmmm dis thing abt peein' is somehow kinda weird but yeah @hot-angel & naijacutee i agree wit yall
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by 4Play(m): 9:15pm On May 15, 2006
Peeing upright epitomises the fact that what comes easy to men is impossble for women.Personally I think there is more to it than just the fact that we can stand up straight and women can't.
Women can't do the simple things of life yet they want to partake in the more complex issues of life.I mean these people can't even park a vehicle.That's why in Saudi Arabia they are banned fron driving.Personally I think this ban should be extended worldwide
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by MrBean(m): 9:17pm On May 15, 2006
@4Play

Na wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ooooooohhhhhhhh

lol grin grin grin grin grin grin

haba !
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by debosky(m): 9:27pm On May 15, 2006
*Rolls Eyes* 4play go live for saudi now, wetinu dey find for uk? at least there they treat women the way u think they are supposed to be treated. U fit born pikin? what is more complicated than that?

Or are u still joking around> grin
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by 4Play(m): 9:35pm On May 15, 2006
@debosky
I have already started making arrangements to move to Saudi Arabia.Frankly listening to all these nagging women makes me sick.At least if this was my beloved Saudi Arabia they would be prosecuted .
Those Saudis sure know how to treat women and the world has a few things they can learn from them
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by hotangel2(f): 9:38pm On May 15, 2006
4 play u no well oo. I tot this was a joke sha.
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by sade511(f): 9:41pm On May 15, 2006
Hot Angel fi bobo yi sile now.
He doesnt know what he's saying.
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by sade511(f): 9:41pm On May 15, 2006
He's just trying to be annoying.
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by 4Play(m): 9:43pm On May 15, 2006
I am not as annoying as the millions of women who don't know their proper place in the world-the kitchen and the bedroom
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by sade511(f): 9:45pm On May 15, 2006
I told you once and I'll tell you again I dont have time entertain your ignorance.
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by 4Play(m): 9:47pm On May 15, 2006
Ignorance!I am suprised you can even spell the word WHEN U WOMEN spend so much time frying your brains in the hair saloon
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by mukina2: 9:49pm On May 15, 2006
i dont only discuss politics i plan to become a president
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by kimba(m): 9:55pm On May 15, 2006
and this Women bending down to Pee stuff, ive seen women standing up to Pee o, when in was in Nija, saw fully clad women, just hike up their gowns/skirts(just enough to still cover their asses), just by the side of the road and start peeing.

The funny thing is that the pee doesnt shoot out straight horizontally like men can make theirs to, the womens own is like 240 degrees(counting from zero degree horizontal) or like 30degrees downward.

and people will be passing behind them as if nothing is happening.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by hotangel2(f): 9:59pm On May 15, 2006
Kimba thank u oo, I just typed a whole paragraph syaing exactly wat u said. Anyways i erased it cos well u've said it.

WOmen stand up to pee. SO shat up 4play.
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by Bisanke(f): 10:29pm On May 15, 2006
4 play u dey just want 2 disgrace us women sha anyways that is your problem cause if we wonna stand up 2 pee we can and we also sit 2
@kimba good talk smiley
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by goodguy(m): 10:49pm On May 15, 2006
kimba, I salute you o. 240 degrees! grin
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by cyrstal(f): 2:54am On May 16, 2006
All i can say is that a man who insults a woman does not have respect for himself or the place he came from .

a man who says a woman cannot handle complex situations includes his mother in such category. not to be rude thats just the plain truth. its tells alot about ur upbringing.

thats my 2cents.

peace yall
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by ikamefa(f): 5:02am On May 16, 2006
nah wah oh!!!!!
i believe this guy@ 4play had a Brain-fart when he started this, whether we pee sideways ,upsidedown, 0degrees,240degrees women are equal to men in all ramifications smiley
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by kimba(m): 8:39am On May 16, 2006
ehn so whats the problem with whether one stands, sits or even lies down in order to pee
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by spikedcylinder: 9:07am On May 16, 2006
With each post,4play insults his mother.
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by beyunce(f): 10:31am On May 16, 2006
Really. Y
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by beyunce(f): 10:33am On May 16, 2006
Politics is just not my thing.
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by goodguy(m): 4:11pm On May 16, 2006
ikamefa:

women are equal to men in all ramifications smiley

I disagree!
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by virozuru(f): 7:25pm On May 16, 2006
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by Skidoc(m): 7:38pm On May 16, 2006
cyrstal:

All i can say is that a man who insults a woman does not have respect for himself or the place he came from .

a man who says a woman cannot handle complex situations includes his mother in such category. not to be rude thats just the plain truth. its tells alot about your upbringing.

thats my 2cents.

peace yall

Come to think of it, that's really true. If you insult women in general, you are also insulting your mother. cheesy And to those insulting the men, you are also insulting your father. cheesy
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by MrBean(m): 7:39pm On May 16, 2006
word
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by 4Play(m): 7:57pm On May 16, 2006
@Skidoc
U said if one insults women in general one is insulting his mum.My criticisms are meant for women in general,not every single one of them.Besides nuch as I respect my mum I won't advice her to engage in poltics.So your point is non-sequiter.
Women are so useless that they can't even park a car.They can't talk properly and as u can see from this forum they are completely irrational
Re: Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous! by mamaput(f): 8:28pm On May 16, 2006
I dint blame you .
Just because the women surrounding you are ********* you think all women are like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Indefinite Strike,what A Shame To Nigerian Universities / And Just What "if" Jonathan Wins The Election. / Obasanjo's Power Plants, Wasteful - Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.