Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Using Quickteller's Western Union Bank Transfer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Using Quickteller's Western Union Bank Transfer (2470 Views)

If You Are Not Using Quickteller You Are Wrong / Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank / Dead Man Withdraws N4.3M From Union Bank In Kaduna: Mysterious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using Quickteller's Western Union Bank Transfer by Nobody: 5:37am On Apr 05, 2013
Hello,

I need your help with a little clarification about Quickteller's WU Transfer. On their website it is stated that money will be transfered into my GTB account.

My concern is that I have a savings account (Naira) and I'm expecting Euros. Will I be collecting in curreny that the money was sent ? Or is GTB making the conversion into Naira for me ? Or does the person sending it have to send it in Naira before I can collect ?

Please anyone here who has done this before should PLEASE share.

I will be most delighted.

Thank you very much
Re: Using Quickteller's Western Union Bank Transfer by bigtt76(f): 6:42am On Apr 05, 2013
You can only receive in the currency of the account specified. That is you cannot receive Euro in a Naira or Dollar account. Yes GTB will use the exchange rate specified by Western Union during the transfer process by the sender.
Re: Using Quickteller's Western Union Bank Transfer by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
The naira equivalent will be credited into your account. You can read how I receive western union transfers with Quickteller at: http://www.ogbongeblog.com/2014/07/receive-western-union-money-transfer-in.html
Re: Using Quickteller's Western Union Bank Transfer by ojigbijigbi: 8:51am On Sep 04, 2014
that shiiiit don't work jor.. tried it countless times on different occasions, always getting the ERROR message, have no option than to keep going to that worthless skye bank each time I need to pick up WU.. And those MF are always expecting you to 'drop something'
Re: Using Quickteller's Western Union Bank Transfer by ojigbijigbi: 8:56am On Sep 04, 2014
who has tried using this service to pick up WU of recent, I need to know even if it has been for once operational, or maybe improved on.. I don't want to create another thread since there's one already.

(1) (Reply)

Sustainable Development: Herbert Wigwe Harps On Transformational Leadership / Trukolor Digital Communications (home Of Quality Printing Services) / Company That Makes Armoured Glass Put $3Million in Glass Box at Bus Stop (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.