Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Programmer In Mysql And Access For A Biometric Project - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Programmer In Mysql And Access For A Biometric Project (801 Views)

I Need A Smart Card Reader/writer For Biometric ID Card System(urgent) / New Software App. Design With Biometric And Recognition Technologies / Php, Jscript, Mysql And Postgres Sql Programmer Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Programmer In Mysql And Access For A Biometric Project by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 05, 2013
If you are good at programming in mySQL and also skilled @ coding in Access, there's a Biometrics project in the pipeline and other opportunities to come. The candidate must reside in Lagos.

If you are skilled and interested, send your profile to: destra.integration@gmail.com

Shortlisted candidate(s) will be contacted for a meeting.
Re: Programmer In Mysql And Access For A Biometric Project by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 05, 2013
I discovered many were committing errors in their response to this advert. Please adhere to the instructions as stated:

1. You must RESIDE in LAGOS (the time frame of shortlisting for interview is so short).

2. CVs are not requested rather SKILL PROFILE.
- just a little write up introducing yourself, your skill(s), what you are capable of doing with your skills in respect to the advert.

Thank you
Re: Programmer In Mysql And Access For A Biometric Project by afeezco: 11:22am On Apr 17, 2013
I'm Very good with the two data base, MYSQL and MicroSoft ACCESS Office, Can i Still send my CV?

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Experienced And Capable Asp.net Programmer/web Developer / Accounting Software With Automated Fixed Asset / Modelling And Programming In Matlab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.